NEurope
jayseven

8ISH - Meta thread

That's right! It's nearly 8 in the morning for you northern-hemisphericals, so it's time to prepare the After Eights--

No, wait, that's not it.

BISH.

This thread is where you admit that you're interested, and submit your appeal to be a part of yet another BISH - widely known as the game with the best prizes, and most energetic and attentive GM around.

For those who don't know, BISH stands for Big Internet Scavenger Hunt, and it comprises of a vast and glorious list of... nouns (but not exclusively!) which the players then snap up and submit in order to win Big Internet Points.

The rules are few, and will be comprehensively listed in the game thread to come next weekend. If you wish to play, please post in this thread and send me a list of 8 'things'. Feel free to ask any questions in here or PM me if you are unsure about anything at all.

Players

jayseven (or whatever his name is)

Cube

Animal

Flink

Eenuh

Peeps

Diageo

ReZ (presumably that was a yes)

Jimbob

Dannyboy

Moogle

nemi

Edit: Here'a a link to the previous game which, as always, was expertly concluded - and in a timely fashion.

Edited by jayseven

Actually, you posted just before 7AM.

I'll give this another go and put more effort into it than previous ones.

I was only saying in the "Is it quiet?" thread that we needed another one of these. Wish granted! :D

I'm in!

I'll join up.

Ine will play, too. I'm not sure how the logistics of that will work. Will we be separate contestants, or a team? I don't particularly mind either one.

I'm up for it and will try to do more than just the easy ones!

Welcome back Jay :p

Sí sí. Just make sure all the bishes are not geographically limited, i.e. "you hugging a koala", "getting beaten up by a kangaroo", "hang-gliding over the Great Barrier Reef" etc ; D

Thats the 5 i can think of for now, i'll think of the last 3 tomorrow.

Is there a deadline for getting the things in?

Best to get them in by Thursday night, so I can get everything up and ready for the weekend :)

This is a weird co-incidence. I googled myself the other day (I'm trying to 'clean up' the results) and I found this photo from a previous BISH:

bish1.jpg

I believe snack food, Mr Potato Head, game pyramid, different system controllers, tickets and suiting up were the items being BISHed.

There was also bonus points for multi-bishing. Good effort!

Reminder to all; anyone who hasn't sent any BISH in please. I just copied the participant list as I can't remember who's sent them and hasn't and don't particularly want to publiclally shame those who ain't.

@Dannyboy\-the\-Dane

@MoogleViper

@Nemi

I've sent mine in, j7wicked! You Em0.

I hope they meet your level of satisfaction. I am particularly looking forward to all of them.

Sent in all 8 Bishes, i re-worded one of them as it sounded too overly complicated.