NEurope
flameboy

Well that's it I'm off to Canada!

As a sequel to my I'm getting engaged and I'm moving to Canada threads. This is the holy shit it's actually happening thread.

So yes tomorrow after two years of a long distance relationship I finally set off to be with my fiancée in Canada hopefully for good (I initially have a 1 year temporary working visa)

So yeah that's it, I might not be around for a little bit whilst I get settled but then I am going to be unemployed (a very scary thing having just left my job where I had been extremely successful) at first so I expect to be around on here a fair bit haha.

Good luck with both the move and the job hunt, hope it all goes well :)

Flameboy, you are an absolute fucking legend. You will be sorely missed at Extra Life this year. Hope it all goes well for you. x

Flameboy, you are an absolute fucking legend. You will be sorely missed at Extra Life this year. Hope it all goes well for you. x

At least next year it means we'll be able to have Extra Life: Canada Edition

Good luck flameboy, I hope everything works out for you. : peace:

If it goes badly, don't let me know. I'll be doing the same thing come November (minus the relationship part).

Good luck mate.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

It's fine I'm holding it ajar to hit you in the face next time you walk through...

If it goes badly, don't let me know. I'll be doing the same thing come November (minus the relationship part).

Good luck mate.

Where about's you going again? I know you've said before on here but I don't remember. Sorry :(

Good luck. Watch out for the Canadian killer penguins.

FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! I was ready for Bears, Beavers, Raccoons and Moose. WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THE PENGUINS?!!!!!!

I'm holding back the tears...

C'mon now Mike it's ok I promise.

Thanks for all the well wishes guys. Very heart warming to read. I've had my blog going for a while now over at

http://humblemind.uk.tc

It's primary focus is my humble musings on life and such with a focus on my new adventures. Please check it out so I have some readers :)

Best of luck, El Flameo. Moving to another country is proper scary, but at least they speak the same language, eh! Have fun, buddy!

Where about's you going again? I know you've said before on here but I don't remember. Sorry :(

Somewhere in Canada, not decided where yet. Got all the paperwork and legal things sorted just need to decide where to actually go.

Well done mate. Good luck on your new adventure, I'm sure it'll all work out well for you!

Somewhere in Canada, not decided where yet. Got all the paperwork and legal things sorted just need to decide where to actually go.

Awesome well if you happen to ever be around Toronto gimme a shout to meet up : peace: