NEurope
Esequiel

Split with my wife today

If you need a place to stay, Iun's got you covered.

For sure!

And, possibly the funniest picture ever:

bestie_B161_L.jpg

Well, I don't know much about your relationship, but here's hoping things turn out better for you in the future. Gotta keep your chin up, right?

Shit, I remember you saying you were suspecting she was cheating on you a while back. Hope you're holding up and really sorry if your suspicions were true. :(

My suspicions were wrong, but things changed. Married for 2 years together for 10.

My suspicions were wrong, but things changed. Married for 2 years together for 10.

Dare I ask for more detail?

If that doesn't cheer you up, nothing will.

Took me far to long to get this! :p :D

Took me a while to get it, but to be fair, that's not the version of the rhyme that I know.

There's nothing really to tell eeevil. Not in love anymore, no sex, no social life. Just need a change so that we do more than live to work.

Took me far to long to get this! :p :D

Took me a while to get it, but to be fair, that's not the version of the rhyme that I know.

WHAAAT?

It was always "Half a pound of tupenny rice, half a pound of treacle, that's the way the money goes... pop! goes the weasel!" when I was a kid!

What is it these days?

"I'ma steal your ipad, mo'fo, I mean, shizzle my nizzle, give me all your money guv...pop goes the weasel!" Is that it?!

I thought it went "ba buh ba de ba de ba bo, ba be do ba da do, ba de do da ba da ba do......pop goes the weasel."

I hope it works out for both of you!

Make sure you're good to yourself and give yourself time to adjust.

I did not get that picture at all! It wasn't until Iun just posted that rhyme that I got it. I've always known it as what Cube posted, I didn't even know it was a rhyme! This is what the education in Birmingham is like! :p

Anyways, I'm so sorry to hear this news Esequiel! You wanted funny pictures but I'll do one better and post you a video that never fails to cheer me up:

Hope things look up for you soon, dude! Keep your chin up! :)

WHAAAT?

It was always "Half a pound of tupenny rice, half a pound of treacle, that's the way the money goes... pop! goes the weasel!" when I was a kid!

What is it these days?

"I'ma steal your ipad, mo'fo, I mean, shizzle my nizzle, give me all your money guv...pop goes the weasel!" Is that it?!

I can't remember what i used to sing. Something about a mulberry bush (whatever a mulberry bush is).

Here we go round the mulberry bush

The mulberry bush

The mulberry bush

Here we go round the mulberry bush

Early in the morning

I can't remember what i used to sing. Something about a mulberry bush (whatever a mulberry bush is).

A mulberry bush is where those handbags grow.

Cheers everyone, we have both now changed out Facebook status to single which as we all know is the biggest step in a breakup.

Honouring request for funny pics:

tumblr_m6khue2PGA1qdlh1io1_250.gif

QWOP cosplay.

tumblr_m5qv7q1ZwF1rqjg8vo2_500.gif

A cute one thrown in for good measure!

Hope you're doing ok.