NEurope
Pancake

How many sugars...

How many sugars?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. How many sugars?

I probably should have, but just assumed people wouldn't vote if they didn't drink it!

I'm still feeling a bit bad over my 4 sugars. I think i'll go back to my old trick of having half a cup of tea with 2 sugars in, which equals the sweetness of a whole cup with 4. HAH i am genius.

As a zero voter, and almost 16 year convert from sugared tea, I feel I should state my feelings. Sugar is an absolute corruption of tea! Sugar is nice. Tea is also nice. Sugar+Tea is really just not so nice.

(unless you've dropped the milk like a weirdo, that's a whole different kind of tea game)

Half a table spoon.

People like you should be shot. You just have to be difficult..

one spoon. It's like the mortar that goes between the bricks. Mmmm.

Can't drink tea without sugar, 3 teaspoons is where I draw the line though.

Maybe an "I don't drink tea or coffee" option would fix the problem.

Not voting in polls that don't apply to you would fix the problem.

You people are gonna have no teeth by the time you're 40...... ,_,

I use a wonderful 1st century invention called a toothbrush. You'd be amazed at modern technology.

Not voting in polls that don't apply to you would fix the problem.

I'm not lying. I don't put any sugars in my tea.

You don't make any tea and so can't comment on how many sugars you put in your tea...

Do you use 0 planks of wood to build a shed?

Unless you sometimes make tea and put 0 in it. Then maybe you'd like it if you had sugar?

I'm not lying. I don't put any sugars in my tea.

But the option wasn't "I don't put any sugar in tea", it was "I put zero [spoons of] sugar in my tea".

If its Earl Grey then I won't put any sugar in it. If its any other type of tea then I'll usually just stick 1tsp in.

I use a wonderful 1st century invention called a toothbrush. You'd be amazed at modern technology.

brushing your teeth once, even twice a day will not make a sod all difference when your teeth are in an sugary environment all day....

I actually can't believe twenty one people don't have sugar in their tea! I used to have no sugar in my beverage and people would look at me as though I was crazy and asking for goat milk or something.

But yeah, one sugar all the way. It's like the middle porridge, not too hot, not too cold. Did I get that right? I'm not sure, haven't had that story read to me for quite some time.

There should be a 'dunk 10 Digestives' option.

I don't see why everyone's fussing over the 'zero' votes; if you read through the thread plenty of people have said they don't take sugar in their tea... and I'm sure plenty of people out there don't.

I do have a couple of dark chocolate digestives with it sometimes though.