NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
-Dem0-

1st 3DS FPS?

Rumour

Medal Of Honor: Warfighter.

271104brp.jpg

From Nintendolife:

"Gameinformer.com has posted a profile page for EA's upcoming FPS, Medal of Honor: Warfighter, on 3DS. The developer is said to be Danger Close, with a vague release date of 2012.

It's not unprecedented for Nintendo's handhelds to boast big-name shooters, but we recommend not taking this one too seriously until there's a formal announcement."

Medal of Honor has NEVER caught my attention, I just thought it would be interesting to see which FPS will come to the 3DS first.

http://www.gameinformer.com/games/medal_of_honor_warfighter/b/3ds/default.aspx

Under the title it reads:

3DS / Also on PlayStation 3 , PC , Xbox 360

Under the title it reads:

3DS / Also on PlayStation 3 , PC , Xbox 360 

There are already speculations that the 3DS being included in the announcement is an error (read it somewhere). On the other hand, Medal of Honor: Heroes was released for the PSP a few years ago so it is possible that 3DS owners perhaps indeed will get a 'shot' at the franchise too. :)

It probably got cancelled shortly after the 3DS XL was revealed with no 2nd analogue slider.

Unless Renegade Kid, NST or Retro Studios make one, the 3DS will never get a good FPS game :(

Unless Renegade Kid, NST or Retro Studios make one, the 3DS will never get a good FPS game :(

Are handheld FPS titles ever that great anyway? I haven't played Duke Nukem 3D on the GBA so if theres one that could deliver greatness, its probably that one.

Are handheld FPS titles ever that great anyway? I haven't played Duke Nukem 3D on the GBA so if theres one that could deliver greatness, its probably that one.

Metroid Prime Hunters was a crappy Metroid game, but it was an awesome Quake-alike!

Renegade Kid's DS FPS games were well appreciated, especially Moon. Nothing revolutionary, but they were quite nicely subdued. Much closer to something like Half-Life than most console FPS these days.

I don't think the n-space developed FPS were too bad either. Nothing spectacular but seemed to do the best they could with the hardware.

Sign in to follow this