NEurope
Cube

LEGO Mafia #1: City

I was jailkept last night.

Writeup has a disguised killer...was Decoy Octopus ever a lego figure?

I have a feeling "pizza in the face" and "woman spotted leaving the scene" could be two separate characters. Diageo, is your lego character a woman?

I am not a woman and I also have no connection to pizza.

No reason dohnut. only i got redirected to you.

Info time..

I'm Pizza Roni. A pizza delivery BOY. hence my interest in Yvonne's knowledge or amazing guess earlier.

No.

The killer must have been a FEMALE impersonating me.

Yo!

There's nothing mysterious about my suggestion -

"He got a pizza in the face. A pizza so hot that it completely melted his face. A woman was spotted leaving the scene."

IMO this is carefully worded to allow for the possibility that the two are not in fact related. I picked up on it right away, I thought others would too. So you're the pizza boy, and you're saying you didn't target Peeps? I guess if there's a pizza girl there's no chance of them coming forward now. But I think a female power stealer is a much more likely bet at this stage.

If there are any character investigators out there you know what to look out for.

I picked up on this too. I think the whole write-up is a bit like that. How do we know that we are actually looking for someone related to pizza? The write-up said "From collaborating witness reports and CCTV footage, we have been able to deduce that the killer of the murder was using a disguise to hide his or her identity. We were unfortunately unable to identify this individual" so surely this means that the killer could, in fact, disguise him/herself as a pizza delivery person?

It could be that, or it could be a pizza player being disguised as a girl...though I'm not sure what pizza powers have to do with disguise. Essentially someone's trying to set DuD up, or DuD is making a super bold move

Someone can confirm i was redirected to dohnut last night.. that or i could prove it myself, but i'd rather not do that yet.

Yeah, they could easily be unrelated or related. Not sure what to think about all of this yet.

so the only leads we have so far are:

- Diageo targeted the peeps but is claiming he is neither the killer nor the woman who was seen at the scene

- DuD is a pizza delivery boy who would have handy access to the murder weapon - although this also leaves him as an obvious fall guy

is there anything else you are willing to reveal at the moment Diageo?

So you were re-directed to Nintendohnut, DuD? If you don't mind my asking, who was your intended target? :)

Someone setting you up: stealing pizza, making a pizza kill with your pizza powers

bold move: killing someone with pizza powers, claiming pizza, banking on people thinking no killer would come out D2

A setup on day 2 though? Can someone steal AND kill in the same night?

I can prove I targetted dohnut, so theres no question about me being the killer?

How can you prove that? If it means revealing things about me I'd prefer it if you didn't, or that you say something that only I will understand so I can confirm that you are telling the truth.

Don't worry dohnut, I've already said I won't be revealing anything yet. But just incase.. Its day 2, I will NOT be revealing my power. Ok?

I've only let you all know i'm Peppa Roni so that I can't get framed further and so we don't blindly follow the write up like in peepsville.

Bold move: painting a target for a tracker to start following me from now on rendering me useless if I was mafia?

Bold move indeed.. more like shotgun to the cock.

Surely today ends at 23:59:59?

:heh:

No, I have altered the world's calendar and time system to end the day an hour early. On top of this, 15 weekends scattered throughout the month have an extra day.

Just to cover my arse incase its needed at some point.. 612tD