NEurope
Dcubed

New Nintendo Direct tomorrow! (JPN & EU!)

I'm not that fussed to be honest. If it had been about the Wii U then fair enough, but as it stands....meh.

Covers Wii games? Really?

There's still the Kirby 20th Anniversary Collection and Dragon Quest X left to go. Doesn't seem outlandish that they might show some trailers for them.

As the 3DS, I suspect that the biggest megaton in this event will be a 3DS remake of Dragon Quest 7. It's been rumoured for quite a while and was said to be coming out 6 months after Dragon Quest Monsters 3DS...

I just hope we get some new EU localisation announcements! (MH3G!? - I doubt it :( - Hell I'd settle for English Fire Emblem Awakening, Layton Mask of Miracles and Dragon Quest Monsters trailers!)

Edited by Dcubed

3DS games which weren't mentioned? Perhaps Animal Crossing?

Wii games. Hopefully that means a release date for Kirby 20th Anniversary.

Well, Wii should be interesting. Wonder if they will show new games or just ones we know about that are out soon, like Rhythm Paradise.

Don't get why they didn't show these new games at E3.

As the 3DS, I suspect that the biggest megaton in this event will be a 3DS remake of Dragon Quest 7. It's been rumoured for quite a while and was said to be coming out 6 months after Dragon Quest Monsters 3DS..

Seriously? Then it'll be out in November if that's true? Then again ND are generally for the next couple of months so we might not see it.

Edited by Ike

As the 3DS, I suspect that the biggest megaton in this event will be a 3DS remake of Dragon Quest 7. It's been rumoured for quite a while and was said to be coming out 6 months after Dragon Quest Monsters 3DS...

That rumour was ages ago. Still, I hope it turns out true as its been a while since I got my DQ on!

That rumour was ages ago. Still, I hope it turns out true as its been a while since I got my DQ on!

Considering that everything else in that set of rumours turned out to be true, I'd expect this one to be as well.

Now is the perfect time to announce it really. DQM just came out a few weeks ago and there's no other event from now till Late November/December (6 months time from DQM's release), aside from TGS and the next Nintendo Direct - both of which would come far too close to its intended release date. Better to announce it after DQM's release, rather than before and see it take away from its sales impact.

I also expect some Animal Crossing 3DS, Tomodachi Collection 2 and Demon Training details as well at the Japanese event at least (no way will any of them be coming out this year in EU)

Seriously? Then it'll be out in November if that's true? Then again ND are generally for the next couple of months so we might not see it.

Not strictly true. We've had ND announcements of games that were way far off from release before (Demon Training and Tomodachi Collection 2 spring to mind instantly)

Edited by Dcubed

iq6jwUmqj8LDn.jpg

Will he drop it or wont he?

Edited by Dcubed

Nintendo Direct #5.

I'd like to get some new info on Professor Layton 5.

More details on FE: Awakening, perhaps a new trailer & an official release date.

It would be nice for them to show upcoming eShop titles aswell.

There's still Fatal Frame 2 Project Zero 2 and Beat the Beat to be released on Wii. Two wonderful looking games that I'm really excited about, especially the former.

Not really sure what to expect for 3DS. If we get a Fire Emblem date, it will be worth me getting up for.

I would love an Animal Crossing release date but doubt it'll be any time soon.

Wouldn't expect much more than a real release date for NSMB2 in Europe (mid August, 17th perhaps) and a re-iteration of the games which will be coming to Europe within the next 3 months on the 3DS (so stuff like Kingdom Hearts, Theatrhythm, etc.).

Any Wii related news for Europe will most likely cover Beat the Beat and the Fatal Frame 2 redux. Maybe another game or two to add to the Nintendo Selects lineup or something but nothing more Wii related than that.

I wonder why they'd keep doing this stuff if it's basically your Nintendo Newsletter, but vocally...

I mean, only dedicated NINTENDO fans will watch this stuff, and we know what's coming.

Release dates are nice, but this is NINTENDO communicating with its fans here.

They should be willing to give us a bit more than just talking about stuff which we already know exist.

A sneak peek of what developers are doing, or some 'behind the game' stuff or something.

Heck, give us a tour of the HQ or what have you. . .

I wonder why they'd keep doing this stuff if it's basically your Nintendo Newsletter, but vocally...

I mean, only dedicated NINTENDO fans will watch this stuff, and we know what's coming.

Release dates are nice, but this is NINTENDO communicating with its fans here.

They should be willing to give us a bit more than just talking about stuff which we already know exist.

A sneak peek of what developers are doing, or some 'behind the game' stuff or something.

Heck, give us a tour of the HQ or what have you. . .

Well, every single Nintendo Direct thus far has had something completely new announced in it, in addition to release dates and new info for games we already know about, so it's not just stuff they've announced before...

Plus we did get to see Nintendo's sound studio last time. I'd love to see more though (maybe they could show us their MoCap studio!)

Maybe they could show us their families :laughing:

A day through the eyes of Miyamoto!

Like that series we get on NintendoVideo on the 3DS.

That'd be so sweet!

Think Iwata dropped the bomb early. Can't get on the EShop.

Edit: Reboot fixed it.

Edited by Ike

Maybe they could show us their families :laughing:

A day through the eyes of Miyamoto!

Like that series we get on NintendoVideo on the 3DS.

That'd be so sweet!

It's totally gonna be a reality show based on his and Iwata's family lifes. Oh the laughter of WiiFit+ telling their daughters that they're fat.