NEurope
Dog-amoto

Football Season 2012/2013

Come to think of it, given that we're so close to the end of the season and a lengthy ban is inevitable, that could be the last time we ever see him in Liverpool red.. :eek:

I don't know, man. Now that he's had a taste of Champions League Success, I think that's him done for a while.

I personally don't think this will change the clubs stance with him. He's allegedly done much worse and has been charged and banned for it.

Then Liverpool are showing what a classy outfit they've become.

I personally don't think this will change the clubs stance with him..

I'm not so sure, this time..

Was what he did really worse than a two-footed lunge on a player? You can do alot more damage with a lunge than a bite, which will do very little damage, if any at all.

Does that make City wrong for not doing something about Aguero and his out of control tackle on Luiz?

Was what he did really worse than a two-footed lunge on a player? You can do alot more damage with a lunge than a bite, which will do very little damage, if any at all.

Yes. You can get a tackle wrong, it's part of the game. But biting someone? Seriously WTF?

Does that make City wrong for not doing something about Aguero and his out of control tackle on Luiz?

A two footed lunge is out of control and it is dangerous. But, one could argue that the intent there is still to get a hold of the ball. It's dangerous and players rightfully get sent off for those. Aguero should have been banned for what he did as he took it too far and it was nasty.

Is biting another player worse? Yes. You can't accidentally bite somebody. You can in the heat of the moment out-stretch or mis-time a tackle, but there is never an excuse for biting another person. It's violent conduct.

Suarez has previous for this, which shows he hasn't learned his lesson. A ban is needed, but is ultimately pointless because you just know he'll do something stupid again.

The fact that we're discussing him and not the match is proof enough that he is far too big of a distraction. Liverpool need to think of their name first and get rid.

I'm not talking about mistimed tackles that go dreadfully wrong, but those players in the past who have intentionally lunged to hurt a player.

Yes. You can get a tackle wrong, it's part of the game. But biting someone? Seriously WTF?

Exactly. The vast majority of poor tackles are mistimed, mistakes but with the single intention of playing the game. There are obvious exceptions to the rule.

Biting someone, it's up there with spitting at someone. Which even without the game is one of the most offensive and disgusting things you can do without dropping your trousers. No one can defend it.

I've got to watch MOTD tonight.

I wasn't going to, but seeing bitter Hansen trying to defend it might be worthwhile.

I'm not talking about mistimed tackles that go dreadfully wrong, but those players in the past who have intentionally lunged to hurt a player.

That's hard to quantify, because how can you judge if somebody has gone in to hurt somebody on purpose. There are obvious examples (Roy Keane) where players need to be banned.

It's all nasty and shouldn't be part of the game. There's no point in saying "well, what about punching and swearing?" because that isn't the issue here. The issue here is biting. He bit another player and he knew full well what he is doing. There is no way he can be allowed to get away with this because he is caught on camera and thousands of people in the stadium and millions worldwide have seen it. He's seen it, he's done it. He is tarnishing the name of Liverpool football club.

We should be talking about Daniel Sturridge who came on and helped get a point for Liverpool with an excellent second half display. Instead, we are talking about Luis Suarez biting another player. In the longer term, it is detrimental to the club to have players like this and it is bad for football as a sport to allow shit like this to happen. It shouldn't be happening. He should be ashamed.

I hope he is ashamed, he's let millions of people down. But i certainly don't want us to sell him off the back of this.

Take the ban, apologise like fuck, move on.

As far as the game goes, Chelsea must be pissed off. Suarez scored the equaliser when he should have been off the pitch..

I hope he is ashamed, he's let millions of people down. But i certainly don't want us to sell him off the back of this.

How do you move on from a second ban for biting? Booking in at the dentist? Rabies check up?

You wouldn't be selling him on the back of this one incident. You would be selling him on the back of ALL the incidents involving him, in which there are plenty.

A ban is necessary, but what if he does it again? Just another ban then, or is it time to admit that the player has a very serious attitude problem?

I've got to watch MOTD tonight.

Suarez = ratings.

Pretty shocking stuff from Suarez, both the bite and equaliser. The good thing about his handball though was it stopped Torres possibly scoring against us, which we just can't have.

It was just on MOTD, Jesus Christ. I'd of knocked his fucking giant teeth into the top of his skull.

I didn't get to watch the Liverpool Chelsea game but Spurs vs Ctiy was an entertaining match for the neutrals.

Man City were comfortable after their good 1st half performance, but they didn't show any real drive or intent to score more goals in the 2nd. However when you look at Spurs they were a different all together in the 2nd half, especially after those changes and it paid off. They showed City that they wanted UCL football more than they wanted to defend their title.

Apart from Tevez and Nasri (1st half) Citeh were poor, didn't seem like they cared either.

Like I said it was an entertaining match, but it was annoying seeing them come back to win a game like that as I know they'll be up for the fight now, but do you know what's more annoying than that?

Having a brother that supports them. I mean holy crap, when Defore scored...

tumblr_lxijbrNFHI1qii6tmo1_400.gif

He took such a huge bite out of Ivanovic that it gave him some sort of stomach cramp afterwards apparently.

He took such a huge bite out of Ivanovic that it gave him some sort of stomach cramp afterwards apparently.

Ivanovic is bang out of order doing that. Should receive some kind of fine or hefty telling off.

Typical.

Happens all the time, no not the biting, players claiming they are hurt somewhere completely unrelated.

We should all start taking bets on what crazy shit Suarez will do next.

I can see a parody being made of this. Like Suarez kisses another football or makes some kind of fascist salute or gesture.

He got a 7 match ban for his previous biting incident. 8 matches for the racism incident.

This ban should be at least 15 matches. Show him that this sort of behaviour isn't tolerated and he can't get away with it.

At this rate it won't be long before he's slapping John Terry about with his cock.