NEurope
Dog-amoto

Football Season 2012/2013

Shut up dazzy.

If you read my posts you'd know I understand where we are atm. Spurs were the better team, no doubt, but errors by Lloris and Assou-Ekkoto cost you.

We should have had 2 other pens aswell, but I don't care.

Great 3 points.

Weird you blame lloris and ekotto when it was blatantly walker and defoes fault

Fuck, we have been dire this second half. We should rightfully lose this 4-2 now. Valencia has done nothing since he has come in. I love the man, but he has been dreadful this season. I can't think of a single game where he has looked good this season. We made a mistake bringing him on, should have bought Welbeck on then for Nani when he went off injured.

Also, downside of having this match on ITV is that we have to listen to Andy Townsend. Horrible pundit.

Who gave the penalty away?

Because its that simple...

Walker/lloris and Defoe/ekotto all need to take some blame. But walker and Defoe should be lambasted.

Wow, what a dick.

As if he doesn't have enough on his plate...

Once again in possibly the least cared about match of the day, Newcastle managed to put in a solid performance and beat Stoke at home, 2-1.

Was terrified when the ball fell to Cisse in the last minute, lest he miss another sitter, but he tucked it away nicely. His form gradually seems to be improving these days, as does the team overall. Feel good about the team at the moment but we need to work on consistency. The balls into the box from the wings and the finishing are both a bit hit and miss at the moment. Anyway, we're right back in with all the mid table teams on 33 points now. Good stuff.

As for the other matches - very pleased Liverpool won that actually. Haven't seen it, just read the updates - seems like Liverpool should had more than the one penalty?

Once again in possibly the least cared about match of the day, Newcastle managed to put in a solid performance and beat Stoke at home, 2-1.

Was terrified when the ball fell to Cisse in the last minute, lest he miss another sitter, but he tucked it away nicely. His form gradually seems to be improving these days, as does the team overall. Feel good about the team at the moment but we need to work on consistency. The balls into the box from the wings and the finishing are both a bit hit and miss at the moment. Anyway, we're right back in with all the mid table teams on 33 points now. Good stuff.

As for the other matches - very pleased Liverpool won that actually. Haven't seen it, just read the updates - seems like Liverpool should had more than the one penalty?

We should have had 3 altogether, but we got one.

I think it was Dawson who pulled Coutinho over off the ball and Vertonghen tripped Sturridge.

I'm not even sure the free kicks that either lead to or contributed to their goals were actually free kicks.

Also:

img_8220.jpg

Holy. Crap. Lana Del Rey is a Liverpool fan. :D

She's no Jay Z is she.. :blank:

She's no Jay Z is she.. :blank:

She's one of my favourite artists, I'm obviously going to be excited. :p

Also, downside of having this match on ITV is that we have to listen to Andy Townsend. Horrible pundit.

I didn't realise that. I was sitting at my parents house bored all afternoon wishing I was in the flat with Sky Sports!

img_8220.jpg

Celtic+Snoop+Dogg.jpg

article-2234857-022AC9E00000044D-834_634x488.jpg

Valencia has been such a waste of space in the squad this season. It seems that since his leg break he's not been completely with it. Was useless yesterday as he has been most of this season unfortunately.

Nani I'm still unsure of what Nani will show up, the "I can take everyone on and don't need to pass... Oh Woops I messed up!" or the Nani that can take people on confidently and deliver a great cross or pass.

Never thought I would of said this at the beginning of the season, But I almost sigh in relief when seeing Welbeck coming on or starting. He's just really turned his game round and has his head switched on alot. Valencia and Young seem to go forward and do nothing but lose possesion, Nani is either hit or miss, normally miss. And they don't track back (Valencia the exception) so I do feel better seeing Welbeck now-a-days. Which is weird to say.

Carrick's pass for Hernandez was just ridiculously good, He's been brilliant this season, really underrated by football fans in general but United fans love him.

Cleverley & Shinji are beautiful together in midfield, I love it.

Glad to not be dumped out of 2 competitions in a week, but will be a tough game at Stamford. And of course it'd have to be City that United / Chelsea will play in the Semi. Some one will have an easy final.

What a shame that Brian McDermott been sacked from Reading. No loyalty whatsoever in football these days, for a man that helped get them to where they are today. If Reading were really serious about staying up, they should have invested more during the January window when they needed it.

Also, Lana would get it.

Snoop's a bell, you can find him in any team's kit.

Charlize%252BTheron%252BChelsea.jpg

Will-Ferrell-and-John-Terry.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQuQix6rz_x1qsF6MEHVfa_I4ojXne_Wp1tvYQ9k-OG5IAx85DA

Take your pick :p

Kemp is the only one who knew Chelsea existed before Abramovich.

I didn't realise that. I was sitting at my parents house bored all afternoon wishing I was in the flat with Sky Sports!

Celtic+Snoop+Dogg.jpg

article-2234857-022AC9E00000044D-834_634x488.jpg

Christ, I almost had a heart attack seeing so much enthusiasm in one place.

McDermott sacked as Reading manager.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21748762

Bloody ridiculous. They've only just come up, what did the owners expect, Champions League? They're bound to struggle. Imagine if we'd sacked Sam Allardyce because our first two seasons back in the Prem we were in a constant relegation battle and just stayed up by the skin of our teeth.

When did the two Milan teams suddenly become so shit at defending? They are awful. Barcelona have been magnificent tonight but AC Milan have been equally terrible. So many mistakes, leaving gaps right in front of the back four, trying to play the ball out and then getting closed down. It's painful to watch.

When did the two Milan teams suddenly become so shit at defending? They are awful. Barcelona have been magnificent tonight but AC Milan have been equally terrible. So many mistakes, leaving gaps right in front of the back four, trying to play the ball out and then getting closed down. It's painful to watch.

I can't decide whether Barca have been brilliant or as you say it's poor defending. That first goal was sublime though.

I'm off to Munich tomorrow, I'd trade a kidney for us to play as well as Barca are.