NEurope
Dog-amoto

Football Season 2012/2013

Well that was irritating. Newcastle played much better for the vast majority of the match, failed to score and let in the shittest goal ever to lose 1-0. Should have gotten a draw at least, probably should have won really. Oh well, guess it just continues our shite away form. At least the team can take encouragement from the way they played, hopefully they won't let a chance like that go begging again.

Onwards to Russia!

A great win. Shinji bagging 3 is a massive boost for both him and the team. The injuries he has had have slowed down his progress at the club, but this should help get him back on track. Happy with how he played. :D

Suárez further proving that he should be player of the year. He's ridiculous.

At least he's been consistent throughout the year unlike the PG Tips kid. Even if he is a detestable cretin.

Off down the shit hole tomorrow for the first time. Hopefully I make it back alive.

Yeah, Suarez deserves it. He's taken an otherwise average Liverpool side into 7th place when they should be much lower. Definition of a one-man team.

At least he's been consistent throughout the year unlike the PG Tips kid. Even if he is a detestable cretin.

Off down the shit hole tomorrow for the first time. Hopefully I make it back alive.

Don't you mean...

SHITE Hart Lane?

:laughing:

Don't you mean...

SHITE Hart Lane?

:laughing:

The middlesex swamp has many names.

Almost time... Big game feeling at home.

Looking forward to it.

I'm feeling pretty damned nervous about this match, and i don't support either team. Hopefully it'll be a good game!

The first bit of quality in the game and Bale scores. Great through ball. Sigurdsson's pass made that goal.

Before that, Arsenal were the slightly better team. Neither midfield is really controlling it, though. Both teams are losing the ball.

That second goal was even better.

The defence fell asleep on both those goals. Excellently executed diagonals from Spurs and now the Gunners have a mountain to climb.

If Ade get's another yellow, then that will give Arsenal a way back. Cazorla and Walcott need to get onto the ball more.

This also looks like First Half Syndrome all over again. We need another fantastic 2nd Half... Yet again.

Arsenal have a decent looking bench, as there's the likes of Podolski, OxCham and *ahem* Gervinho there. One of those could get a goal. Spurs have Defoe who isn't really fit and Holtby. Next goal changes everything. Spurs get it, it could turn into a rout. Arsenal get it, then bringing on one of those subs could even see them winning this.

I would've had Arsenal down to score first based on balance of play, but they didn't capitalise on it. Can easily see Spurs getting a third soon. Once that happens, I can't see any way back for Arsenal. Spurs 4 - 1 Arsenal final score.

Also, Arsenal Fans, what's the deal with Koscielny? Injured or just not in form? From what I remember, he was good last season. Mertesacker hinders you more than he helps. I bet Martin Keown is in a corner somewhere crying.

Edited by Fierce_LiNk

We need Podolski on, Ramsey off. Get Walcott over to the right where he's meant to be. An early goal and we can get back in this. Giroud has been too slow so far, and we need to wait until there's actually people in the box when we cross.

Adebayor should already be off, should have got a second yellow for that blatant dive.

We were doing well when we were pressuring them for the ball. Then for some reason, the defence started giving them space and playing a high line, and that's where it all went wrong. Vermaelen isn't the player he used to be, he's had a terrible season. People criticise Mertesacker, saying he's too slow, but his positioning is generally excellent.

Well, if it wasn't clear enough, we need a new world class Centre back. Vermaelen doesn't look the player he was when he came here and Mertesacker is too on and off as is Koscielny.

Anybody know what channels are showing Real Madrid vs Barcelona tomorrow? The game has been changed to 3.00pm kick off and I don't see Sky Sports showing it live. Their showing delayed coverage in the evening.

UK law dictates that live games can't be shown at 3pm.

Two minutes of stupidity gave them that.

Didn't help in the end that Clattenburg bought it every single time a Spurs player went down. But it's not the ref's fault. Our defence is too leaky.

It isn't looking good, but it aint over til the fat lady sings. 30 points to play for.

2 stupid pieces of defending cost us. Don't think there was too much between the sides if i'm honest.

Why the fuck do we not turn up until the 2nd half, seriously becoming very annoying. Too many anonymous players. These games are where you need your big performers like Walcott and Wilshere to perform and as typical for Arsenal of late they were no where to be found.

What the fuck has happened to Vermaelen? is it because he playing with a constantly changing partner? he's no where near the player he was a while back.

Ugh.

Well there we are, full time. Tottenham 2-1 Arsenal.

Was an entertaining match. Arsenal definetly had a better 2nd Half, but couldn't capitalise on their chance.

Spurs played very well defensively, especially on crosses, they also closed down the opposition well. Jack & Santi found it hard to put their mark on the game.

We need to move on from this. Top 4 is looking very difficult now.