NEurope
Dog-amoto

Football Season 2012/2013

This just in: Bale is bloody immense.

This just in, it's been confirmed that Bale has no right foot.

Bale bag.. :nono: I can't stand him or his infuriating celebration!

Unfortunately, his goals also paved the way for what was a poor day of results for Liverpool :hmm: We'll just have to hope we win on Monday and see what happens next weekend..

Jeff Stelling thinks Bale is better than Ronaldo.

tumblr_lka915sLrA1qhgme2.gif

I was in the car and somehow ended up listening to talksport. Lots of "Jack Wilshere is better than Xavi" comments.

Got to love our pundits. :laughing:

That was a hard fought win for us today. We should have wrapped it up in the first half. Then Jenkinson got sent off and it was balls to wall. Sunderland put us under immense pressure, Szczesny and Sagna played brilliantly, really kept us in it. And the death we should have sealed it. Walcott hit the post, Giroud and Cazorla took turns in not squaring to each other for a tap in.

I always say I'll take 1-0 wins every week, but I'd prefer them to be more like last weeks than today.

So, Joe Hart made a mistake. (not his first this season) Will our media criticise him the way De Gea gets it?

That was a hard fought win for us today. We should have wrapped it up in the first half. Then Jenkinson got sent off and it was balls to wall. Sunderland put us under immense pressure, Szczesny and Sagna played brilliantly, really kept us in it. And the death we should have sealed it. Walcott hit the post, Giroud and Cazorla took turns in not squaring to each other for a tap in.

I always say I'll take 1-0 wins every week, but I'd prefer them to be more like last weeks than today.

It was a weird game to watch. Even though it was backs to the wall towards the end we realistically could have scored 3 or 4 every time we went forward. Ironically Sagna probably put in the best shift of an Arsenal centre half this season.

So that looks to be the title race over for another season. It'll be at least a 10 point gap with 12 games left after tomorrows game.

City pretty much disgraced themselves tonight, "dominating the Premier League for many years to come" ey? Fat chance on that performance. Frankly I think City aren't worthy of being in the top 4, let alone Premier League champions (This season at least), they can't cut it in Europes top club tournament, even Spurs did much better in 1 attempt then City have done with 2 attempts. I think there will be a new Manchester City manager next season.

But if United fuck up as well then last year could still happen all over again.

Edited by Emerald Emblem

So, Joe Hart made a mistake. (not his first this season) Will our media criticise him the way De Gea gets it?

Don't quite get why everybody goes so mental for Hart. I think a backlash has started against him now mind, I hear more and more people criticising him these days. De Gea had a rough start but I always think he plays very very well now whenever I see him.

Surely that's the title race over then. Seems a shame. Man Utd: Clearly the best, but their talents overstated by the paucity of competition.

Don't quite get why everybody goes so mental for Hart. I think a backlash has started against him now mind, I hear more and more people criticising him these days. De Gea had a rough start but I always think he plays very very well now whenever I see him.

Surely that's the title race over then. Seems a shame. Man Utd: Clearly the best, but their talents overstated by the paucity of competition.

Troo dat. The worst situation would be the EPL becoming the SPL: a one horse race every year.

Anyone taking bets that Mancini will be sacked at any point?

They'll wait until the summer now.

Criticise what? They've already forgotten about it.

Utd will be champions today if they win i think 12 points is beyond reach and i see shity dropping points elsewhere anyway , its really unfair they have to play on sunday when they have cl mid week

Utd always have to suffer due to tv rights.

come on utd :D

I was in the car and somehow ended up listening to talksport. Lots of "Jack Wilshere is better than Xavi" comments.

Got to love our pundits. :laughing:

I think he's as good as ronaldo, i cant wait to see that little bitch cry when utd put out madrid :D

I would love for united to sign bale.

Utd will be champions today if they win i think 12 points is beyond reach and i see shity dropping points elsewhere anyway , its really unfair they have to play on sunday when they have cl mid week

I dont really see it as being unfair. Its not like man u are being targeted.

Anyways id rather be in the prem and in champions league than watching some dribble in League 1 any day of the week. The standard is terrible and some of the away grounds are really bad. Obviously not as bad as Hillsborough obviously.

Hart is the best English keeper, no doubt about it. But, he seems immune from criticism a lot of the time. For every De Gea mistake, there's one for Hart. Not hating on the guy because he is a great keeper and is the obvious England Number 1...but he still has a lot to learn.

As for the race, it's never over until it's mathematically impossible for anyone else to win it. Look what happened last season. We are more than capable of fucking it up. :p

Criticise what? They've already forgotten about it.

Yup. :hmm:

Wouldn't expect our media to draw much attention to it, though. It's far easier to print more stories about De Gea flapping at crosses.

I think he's as good as ronaldo, i cant wait to see that little bitch cry when utd put out madrid :D

I would love for united to sign bale.

It's unfair to moan about TV rights when that money goes towards paying the wages of our players and making the club what it is. If you want to be able to sign the likes of Van Persie, you need to adhere to that sorta stuff.

As for Bale, he's got the potential to become a great player, but he's not "as good as Ronaldo"...he's doing a wonderful job at Spurs, but Ronaldo was heads and shoulders above a United team with the likes of Rooney, Tevez and Berbatov, and is still by far in a different league to the players at Madrid. Look at Ronaldo's goal scoring stats...42 goals in 49 in 07-08, 53 in 54 for 10-11 and 60 in 55 last season. In comparison, this is Bale's best season with 15 in 29, which is still fantastic, but it's not anywhere near as crazy as Ronaldo.

Fuck, Ronaldo's stats are just insane...182 in 179 for Real Madrid in all comps. I'm not usually one for looking at stats, but oh my fuck at those. He's a machine. Gareth Bale will have had a very, very good career if he comes anywhere near that.

This just in, it's been confirmed that Bale has no right foot.

I don't get this, my mate is left footed and when we play a monday all we here is 'he's only got a left foot'. Most people who play football with a right foot don't have a left foot.

I don't get this, my mate is left footed and when we play a monday all we here is 'he's only got a left foot'. Most people who play football with a right foot don't have a left foot.

Does your mate miss sitters from 2 yards out with his right foot?

Great win! 3 points and a clean sheet, just what we need before the Madrid game. Rafael was fantastic. : peace:

I never really understood how a professional footballer could struggle so much with their 'weaker' foot..

I remember tearing the ligaments in my right ankle when I was 13, a pretty painful experience for anyone who has experienced it :heh: Anyway, by the time I was getting back to fitness after the injury, I was being very careful with that foot as it was still fragile and relatively painful. With that in mind, I spent all of my time dribbling, passing and shooting with my left foot until my right foot became stronger. Those few weeks massively improved my 'weaker' foot to the point where I would no longer consider it to be any less effective than my right foot. It didn't only improve my left foot, it improved my skills overall :smile:

Gareth Bale should rupture his ligaments, too.. maybe that would help him :heh:

1. Champions aren't crowned in February. Man Utd managed to fuck it up last year. Don't count your chickens. etc

2. Your Champions League game is Wednesday, doesn't really affect you.

3. Man Utd have heavily relied on Sky's money since 1992, you should be thankful.

Edited by Ramar

I'm right footed but I'm almost as proficient with my left as I am with my right. I spent a lot of time when I was younger in training predominantly using my weaker foot. I don't have the same velocity as do with my right but I'd certainly never pass up an opportunity on my left side so I could move the ball to my right.