NEurope
Dog-amoto

Football Season 2012/2013

Close game against Fulham, thought they defended really well for most of it. As the game dragged on, I was worried about them scoring from a corner, but luckily Rooney got the winner. :D

Very different to the cup match the other day.

FUCKING YEEEAAAAHHHH BOYYYYYYY

MoussaSissokoNewcastleunveiling_2891078.jpg

Looks to be a super signing.

Great, great effort by the team today. After we went 2-1 down I just thought it was all gonna go horribly wrong and it very nearly did but we pulled through, came from behind and won right at the death. You could really see how much it meant to all the staff as well, great stuff. Jonas even had a decent game, great goal!

Chelsea could have quite easily won mind...which makes it even more satisfying that they didn't :D With regards to Ba, I almost felt a bit sorry for the guy. It was very reminiscent of when Andy Carroll came back at us with Liverpool and just had the most torrid time.

So pleased.

Y'see, I don't feel sorry for Ba at all. He obviously wanted to leave, but never came out and said it, just hinted with the release clause BS and hoped someone would activate it. Then Chelsea, who have paid double for unproven players snap him up for as good as nothing.

Carroll I feel sorry for as he obviously didn't want to go, but the money was too good to turn down for us.

Y'see, I don't feel sorry for Ba at all. He obviously wanted to leave, but never came out and said it, just hinted with the release clause BS and hoped someone would activate it. Then Chelsea, who have paid double for unproven players snap him up for as good as nothing.

Carroll I feel sorry for as he obviously didn't want to go, but the money was too good to turn down for us.

Almost being the key word in my sentence there. I enjoy the fact that Collo ended up injuring him when Ba left in the first place because of how much money he was making. Also, good to see Collo still at the club.

Almost being the key word in my sentence there. I enjoy the fact that Collo ended up injuring him when Ba left in the first place because of how much money he was making. Also, good to see Collo still at the club.

Agreed, but for how much longer? :(

Admittedly, I wasn't much impressed by Collo's behaviour recently.

I'm so annoyed that Ba left. He was doing amazingly well at Newcastle, scoring lots of goals and getting me lots of points for my fantasy team.

Then fucking Chelsea buy him and ruin him. Seriously why.

I'm also annoyed because i just bought Sissoko and then accidentally left him on the fucking bench! 12 points i won't see unless Man City play without Clichy (unlikely) or West Brom play without Lukaku (also unlikely).

Bah!

I'm so annoyed that Ba left. He was doing amazingly well at Newcastle, scoring lots of goals and getting me lots of points for my fantasy team.

I'm also annoyed because i just bought Sissoko and then accidentally left him on the fucking bench! 12 points i won't see unless Man City play without Clichy (unlikely) or West Brom play without Lukaku (also unlikely).

Bah!

Look at your avatar, and just come to terms with it, man. I'm here for you.

If anybody cool asks, I'll just say he came and stood next to ME.

Anyway, I think there's no guarantee of success when moving teams, and even if there is success it may well be short lived.

Staying on the subject of Ba, he was a demon in the first half of his first season, but a nonentity after that. I'm worried the same will happen to Sissoko.

He's not the first they've ruined.

Newcastle have brought well in the January market. They needed to, really. If anything, it's good for morale to know that good players are coming in to the club to help out.

Chelsea are no longer solid or difficult to beat. I remember seeing them under Mourinho and thinking that they were tough. If you scored a single goal, you were lucky. They received a label for playing "boring" football, but you can't fault their defensive work. These days, they get carved open by everyone. They also don't have a Drogba who terrorises defences like he had done in the past. Ba is good, but Drogba was just on a completely different level. This season shows just how good a job he did for Chelsea.

Nigeria's goal before half time against Ivory Coast.... geez, What a free kick. Although in the replays the keeper looked all over the place, terrible effort to stop it.

Moses been looking very lively!

9 points... Thank you Lolerpool.

But come on Reina... what were you doing??

ib0F5cpWJQBeiC.gif

ig8VOhrnGUAFN.gif

Had a feeling that the game would be good, so decided to watch. Liverpool were excellent, best I've seen them in a long while. City were never going to score in that second half, never even got close to the goal. When Liverpool went 2-1 up, it wouldn't have been all that surprising if Liverpool then went on to get another.

Reina's fuck up was spectacular. So obvious what was going to happen as soon as he came out of the goal. Cost his team two-points.

I bet any bodily function it involves Chelsea!! ANY!!!

Chelsea V Inter

I would laugh all my way to the moon if it turns out that somebody is bribing Fernando Torres to play this badly. :laughing:

"Reports indicate that these bribes have been going back for years." I can see eet naaw.

Just because it was in england doesn't mean the english team were part of the fix, plus wasn't it that 8-0 thrashing of besiktas Liverpool handed out?

A fixed champions league match in England...surely it would be the one involving Chelsea and Barcelona where Chelsea had at least 3, maybe 4 stone wall penalties that weren't given? 2009 I think.

It involved Liverpool in a 2009 Champions League game at Anfield against Danish side Debrechen. Their Hungarian goalkeeper was allegedly bribed to let in 3 goals. Liverpool only scored 1 goal though.

It involved Liverpool in a 2009 Champions League game at Anfield against Danish side Debrechen. Their Hungarian goalkeeper was allegedly bribed to let in 3 goals. Liverpool only scored 1 goal though.

Can't tell if that's a joke or just Liverpool...

Great game, enjoyed that. Unlucky that Bale couldn't get his hat-trick, Krul kept the score decent towards the end.

Newcastle looked good for a point in that game, but Bale made up the difference. Also, Holtby looked great from what I saw, very lively.

This just in: Bale is bloody immense.

It'll be forgotten since he got the goals that defeated us anyway, but he did have one of the misses of the season in amongst that otherwise excellent performance :heh:

Thought Newcastle were a bit unfortunate there. After Gouffran went off with that injury (really hope he's ok) we lost our shape a bit and struggled to keep a hold of the ball. Our players looked a little weary as time went on. I thought Spurs were very underwhelming for the majority of the match apart from Bale and maybe Dempsey. They really could do with a striker.

It'll be forgotten since he got the goals that defeated us anyway, but he did have one of the misses of the season in amongst that otherwise excellent performance :heh:

Thought Newcastle were a bit unfortunate there. After Gouffran went off with that injury (really hope he's ok) we lost our shape a bit and struggled to keep a hold of the ball. Our players looked a little weary as time went on. I thought Spurs were very underwhelming for the majority of the match apart from Bale and maybe Dempsey. They really could do with a striker.

That's pretty much it. Bale was the difference between the two sides. Aside from that, Newcastle looked great in the first half, but then slided after that injury.

As for the miss, it's on his weaker foot (far weaker) so it's forgiveable to some extent. :p