NEurope
Dog-amoto

Football Season 2012/2013

I can't believe Remy would opt for QPR over Newcastle. Okay Newcastle aren't in the best of positions in the league at the moment, but at least they aren't rock bottom.

Sounds like it's a money motivated move,

And Mvila also going to QPR? He was once sought after by United / Arsenal etc... QPR seems like a waste.

I can't believe Remy would opt for QPR over Newcastle. Okay Newcastle aren't in the best of positions in the league at the moment, but at least they aren't rock bottom.

Sounds like it's a money motivated move,

And Mvila also going to QPR? He was once sought after by United / Arsenal etc... QPR seems like a waste.

Same, tbh. Can't believe QPR hijacked that one. Would still be surprised if they stayed up, though.

I worry about Newcastle now.

I worry about Newcastle but also anticipate their relegation fire sale... Ben Arfa, Santon, Tiote, Cabaye, will they all stick around if Newcastle get relegated. A fair few decent signings there.

I'd Take any of them at United, Santon perhaps could do with a bit of work, but sure he'd be fine with Fergies guidance.

I worry about Newcastle but also anticipate their relegation fire sale... Ben Arfa, Santon, Tiote, Cabaye, will they all stick around if Newcastle get relegated. A fair few decent signings there.

I'd Take any of them at United, Santon perhaps could do with a bit of work, but sure he'd be fine with Fergies guidance.

Ben Arfa, Tiote and Cabaye would get snapped up instantly. As would Krul. I'd love to see Cabaye at United, or Ben Arfa provided that he stayed fit.

Newcastle need another striker quite urgently. Really surprised they're letting Remy slip through their fingers.

If Remy's main incentive to play in England is money, then he's not the type of player Newcastle needed (unless there was a nice goal bonus)

If he signs for QPR and they do get relegated, watch him slap a transfer request in and expect Premier league clubs to swoop in.

But agreed, they need to find another striker rather fast now. Leon Best ain't quite got it :p

He will probably have a relegation clause in there somewhere but yeah surprising that he is going QPR.

Saw this article today. http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/man_city/153255/man-city-finally-release-michael-johnson-behold-his-horrible-fat-disgusting-monster-face.html

Such a shame for such a talented youngster. I guess they paid him too much too young.

Still paying the bastard. I mean he's well within his right, they both signed the contract. But it's a bit scummy to let yourself go like that and do bugger all for £25k a week.

Woah.. Guardiola to Bayern... Was it just shit reporting on BBC's part then about him wanting a Premier League job?

Conveniently though Fergie has said he'll stay at United for another 3 years, and Pep's contract is 3 years.... It's set in stone now then Pep = Next Manchester United manager :p

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21048679

You could always ask for them to lend you Andy Johnson. No? How about Bobby Zamora? Oh.

Giggs was the shit tonight. Best player on the pitch by far. Made everyone else look like schoolboys.

Giggs was the shit tonight. Best player on the pitch by far. Made everyone else look like schoolboys.

100% agree. Surely he has another season in him

100% agree. Surely he has another season in him

When he's on form like he was tonight, he looks like he can go on forever. We need to get to that point where he's not relied on, but can come on as a sub or something to add a different dimension.

I'm always worried when I see him in the starting lineup, especially in a two man midfield. West Ham just let Anderson and Giggs have all the space in that midfield tonight.

I'm always worried when I see him in the starting lineup, especially in a two man midfield.

It's ok if he's paired with Scholes though...... :heh:

Today: Jack Wilshere Beast Mode.

Bloody cold one, but at least we're in the next round. Up next, Chelsea.

I'm always worried when I see him in the starting lineup

I know, When I see the lineup and see he's starting I'm thinking *Sigh* So we still have to rely on the old old guard. But he can still boss the midfield.

Have to admit there were points last night I thought West Ham would score and take it to extra time.

Glad they didn't though, Nice to rest a few players for Spurs on Sunday. I reckon that'll be a tougher game than the Liverpool game just gone. Was worried about the fixture list of Pool, Hammers, Spurs and thought if we were to drop points this would be the week. Almost at the end of this tough week.

Whatever game he plays in he makes everyone look like schoolboys.

I'm saying he's old.

My Fantasy Football Team are still saying Kompany got a red card, when it got rescinded. I want my 3 points back dammit!

He's an idiot for coming out like that and making Rodgers look a twat. It's like when he did it to Kenny.

He said he'd shake Evras hand, then didn't

Rodgers defends him like fuck, then he comes out with this.

Just stupidity. I think he needs to keep his mouth shut abit more.

He's an idiot for coming out like that and making Rodgers look a twat. It's like when he did it to Kenny.

He said he'd shake Evras hand, then didn't

Rodgers defends him like fuck, then he comes out with this.

Just stupidity. I think he needs to keep his mouth shut abit more.

Or, you know, just stop diving and doing shitty things so his managers don't need to defend him.

Unbelievable, Jeff. Nigel Adkins sacked by Southampton. Took them from the lower reaches of League 1 to the Premiership in just over two years.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21079956

What do managers have to do to keep a job?

Amazing.

Last few league results for Southampton.

Chelsea 2-2 Southampton

Aston Villa 0-1 Southampton

Southampton 1-1 Arsenal

Stoke 3-3 Southampton

Southampton 0-1 Sunderland

Southampton 1-0 Reading

Out of all those, the only blemish is the loss at home to Sunderland. All of the rest are decent or good results. The last 3 are excellent. Decent league position, team starting to play well, climbing up the table.

Stupid sacking.

Also, gutted Fletcher is going to miss the rest of the season. Hope he's back strong for the next one.

"Boss Paolo Di Canio joined fans to shovel snow off Swindon's pitch before their scheduled League One game with Shrewsbury. Reports circulated on Twitter that Di Canio also ordered in pizza for the volunteers to thank them."

What a great guy. He's alwys brightened up the sport in a positive light.

Even more shocking is Walcott now earns 100k a week. Based on what exactly?