NEurope
Dog-amoto

Football Season 2012/2013

The guy is the biggest scum in the game, remember in the world cup just before he came over here and everyone couldn't believe what he did; ever since then it's been a litany of diving, writing around on the floor, racism; the list is way too big for it to be innocent. The guy makes me sick just looking at him, and it's not just because of his teeth. He represents everything I hate about football and people in general.

I'm not saying he meant to handball it, but other people have made better posts about what he SHOULD have done, and that hand kissing, then wrist kissing makes me despair. I don't care he does it all the time; he shouldn't have done it this time.

Ha! Fifa World Team of the Year is a bit of a La Liga bumfest. I understand Messi/Ronaldo/Falcao etc, but is Casillas really the best keeper in the world? Marcelo the best left back?

It's been as though nobody has ever seen Suarez score a goal before. After every goal he does the "pistolero" finger guns, kisses his ring finger in tribute to his wife, then kisses the tattoo on his wrist dedicated to his kid.

Of course the media know this but the fact that some people in the media have chosen to ignore this and claim he was bragging about the handball shows just how far some people will stretch things to attack Suarez. I'm not saying he's a saint but the outcry over this has been rediculous.

Obviously deliberately intending to cheat is wrong and should be punished, but it seems the intention of Suarez to cheat here is debatable, so I think it's unfair to say he cheated simply because he played on and didn't ask for the goal to be dis-allowed. Like virtually every other player, he simply played to the whistle, which is arguably a player's professional obligation.

Suárez has done that celebration for the last 2 years. He has his daughters names on his wrist and he kisses his finger for his wife. Tons of players do that don't they? I remember Dirk doing it quite often.

It's also like he knew it was getting disallowed aswell by the way he whacks the ball after it goes in.

Ha! Fifa World Team of the Year is a bit of a La Liga bumfest. I understand Messi/Ronaldo/Falcao etc, but is Casillas really the best keeper in the world? Marcelo the best left back?

Bit surprised that there's no Chelsea players in that team, considering they won the Champions League. No City players or United players either, after that close/last day title fight. No Juventus players despite their good run, no German league players.

It's not even a La Liga bumfest, it's just two teams, Real Madrid and Barcelona. Surprised Xabi Alonso got on that list.

well the forward line of Falcao, Messi and Ronaldo is pretty formidable

the joke is the defence, neither Alves or Marcelo are the best in the world

Yeah it's tough for even Van Persie to displace one of those 3. Who would you drop in favour of Van Persie Ramar?

Yeah it's tough for even Van Persie to displace one of those 3. Who would you drop in favour of Van Persie Ramar?

Falcao. They've had a similar year in terms of goals, Falcao gets picked because he won something. The only reason half that world XI got picked.

May as-well of been the La Liga awards. The team of the year is ridiculous...

FIFA world team of the year is made up of 3 teams from 2 Spanish cities. Good one.

When the USA womens coach won female coach of the year, and started singing... oh god... cringe.

Also just for banter -

148965_514013335297183_346685514_n.png

Edited by Murr

Picture suuuucks.

Villa getting schooled by Bradford in the League Cup. How the fuck did they not get relegated last season?

That's not really that funny. Probably cos it's Suarez.

And probably something to do with his dribbles resembling the bobbled luck of a sunday league player.

Is it just me, or would a Bradford vs Swansea League cup final be amazing.

Hope both of them can keep their leads in the 2nd leg fixtures.

Eurgh awful game to wat h last night. Had some good chances and the final shots were awful. Two defensive mistakes and they score! Clinical. Shame for uvanovic because I think he's great .

Is it just me, or would a Bradford vs Swansea League cup final be amazing.

Hope both of them can keep their leads in the 2nd leg fixtures.

Not just you. I love to see teams do well in the cup that are not likely to be in the race for teh Prem title.

If and hopefully when both meet in the final not sure who I'd like to see win.

Of course I think it would be awesome to see Bradford win it and have a League 2 team in the Europa League next season. :)

But I'd also like to see Swansea win it as I've always wanted to see one of the Welsh clubs get into European competition too.

We lost today. Absolute awful game. It were absolutely freezing. Keeper scored an own goal. Cant believe we lost against chuffing Yeovill.

Lukaku is an absolute beast. Can't believe West Brom didn't win.

I'm watching Match of the Day tonight purely for Jon Walters. :laughing:

Also, @MadDog, you may have confounded Dragooooo to relegation, but United will have my vengeance tomorrow when we crush you. ;)

Lukaku is an absolute beast. Can't believe West Brom didn't win.

I'm watching Match of the Day tonight purely for Jon Walters. :laughing:

Also, @MadDog, you may have confounded Dragooooo to relegation, but United will have my vengeance tomorrow when we crush you. ;)

This would be funny enough on its own, but for me his performance has multiplied in comedy value due to my friend putting him in his fantasy team just for this week. :laughing:

Also, Newcastle - Dreadful game, but a clean sheet and a point away from home is not to be sniffed at in our current situation.

This would be funny enough on its own, but for me his performance has multiplied in comedy value due to my friend putting him in his fantasy team just for this week. :laughing:

Also, Newcastle - Dreadful game, but a clean sheet and a point away from home is not to be sniffed at in our current situation.

That's terrible luck. :o (Your friend, not Newcastle)

Anyone else think it was pretty raw of Chelsea not to let Walters take the penalty for his hat-trick? Aha.

Anyone else think it was pretty raw of Chelsea not to let Walters take the penalty for his hat-trick? Aha.

Chelsea's decision was justified in the 90th minute.