NEurope
Dog-amoto

Football Season 2012/2013

There you go Kav

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Gotta love Dominic Byrne! (I do).

3-0 win for Ireland over the Faroe Isles.

Hat-Trick from Robbie Keane on his record 126th Cap for Ireland (59 international goals now)

On paper, 3 points, 3 goals, good result.

But overall we should have and could been better. Faroe Isles at home should have been a good chance to get more goals to improve our goal difference. As it is now we are joint 2nd with Austria who are +10 and we are +2 (Sweden with a game in hand which if they win would put them joint 2nd too and they'd have a better GD than us too as it stands)

More strange decisions by the manager again.

Simon Cox, a forward playing 90mins on the Right Wing and left James McClean a natural right winger on the bench the whole game?????

I don't know. We won yeah but I'm still not confident about the remaining games when we have Sweden next in September and Austria 4 days after that. Those will be the crunch games of this group for us.

I spent the evening watching Belgium against Serbia. Fuck, De Bruyne and Courtois are awesome...Chelsea are going to have some side in the future. De Bruyne ran everything. He looks the business.

I shouldn't really be surprised, when Scotland can't qualify it's a guarantee that we'll actually start winning games :)

1-0 away to the 4th ranked team in the world isn't too bad though ;)

Can't believe they got rid of Hilario.

He was always my back up keeper in Fantasy Football. Absolutely hilario.

Erm...no not really, there are only spoilers for the first season i think (and who doesn't know what happenes to Ned by now anyway)....its more for readers of the books to be honest.

Wow, there was a bizarre incident late on in Argentina's World Cup qualifier against Ecuador. Javier Mascherano was sent off for kicking the driver of a medical cart as he was being taken off the pitch, a water bottle was thrown at him from the crowd and he kicked out at the driver.

Replay from 1:10 in.

Edited by Emerald Emblem

Deserved that all the way. Typical Liverpool scum.

_51447162_011386641-1.jpg

At least he doesn't go round shooting kids. ;)

I like this game. "Which club has the biggest amount of pricks? Chelsea or Liverpool?"

Or even had ex-pricks. I'd say Liverpool. Mascherano should count for double. But, John Terry.

I like this game. "Which club has the biggest amount of pricks? Chelsea or Liverpool?"

Or even had ex-pricks. I'd say Liverpool. Mascherano should count for double. But, John Terry.

Liverpool haven't actually had many bellends, have they?

Liverpool haven't actually had many bellends, have they?

Where do we begin..

Stan Collymore was Liverpool wasn't he?

That he was. Which reminds me of what Stuart Pearce said when he signed.

“I would have taken Stan Collymore ahead of Bergkamp, even for £1million more. Liverpool have got a better deal than Arsenal. Buying Platt and Bergkamp at the same time is a massive gamble on Arsenal’s part, I’m not convinced it will pay off.”

That he was. Which reminds me of what Stuart Pearce said when he signed.

“I would have taken Stan Collymore ahead of Bergkamp, even for £1million more. Liverpool have got a better deal than Arsenal. Buying Platt and Bergkamp at the same time is a massive gamble on Arsenal’s part, I’m not convinced it will pay off.”

Seriously? Pearce said that??

500px-HA_HA_HA,_OH_WOW.jpg

Anyone else looking forward to the Confederations Cup starting tonight.

Brazil vs Japan to kick it off should be interesting

Any football is welcome in a quiet summer. If I remember I'll tune in.