NEurope
Dog-amoto

Football Season 2012/2013

In the context of hilarity, brilliant. However the area is a proper shit hole and the bitter lot would wait about for both Arsenal and Chelsea fans to cause trouble.

I wouldn't say they're a joke, they're hardly Chelski are they?

Saw this on Twitter:

Brendan Rodgers is now the 7th longest serving manager in the Premier League - having been appointed in June last year.

Haha

Second place in the Premier League, behind Manchester United.

FA Cup Finalist.

Knocked out of the Champions League: Yes, but they were in the same group as Real Madrid and Borussia fucking Dortmund.

First FA Cup/any trophy in God knows how long.

First Premier League title.

Sacking him is fucking insane. If he had finished 5th and had lost control of the dressing room, or if City were playing bad football, then I could see it. The fact is that they finished second behind a United team with Vidic playing football more regularly (he hardly played in the season where City won it), with Carrick commanding that midfield, with De Gea playing out of his skin and with Van Persie on fire for most of it. Yes, they finished second, but at least they were the team that got closest.

It's sad, and I sure hope that we don't go through this same process when Moyes arrives and doesn't get immediate success. I'd like to think that we're better than that.

No, they're a joke. He's won them more trophies in his spell than they won in 35 years.

I felt sorry for Mancini on Saturday, the players didn't perform. They just didn't look like they wanted it. Some of that falls on his door (motivation etc) however some of that is bred by how the club is structured and run. Mercenary cunts, are exactly that. Wigan's lads knew it could be the biggest game of their careers.

I'm quite sure Mancini won't lose any sleep with his huge (rumoured to be £28M) payoff, that'll look swell on their FFP report.

Wigan wanted it more. They play stylish and attractive football and it's a bit harsh to see them in the Championship when there are other teams which are arguably worse that are staying up. Newcastle and Norwich (and Villa) have been abysmal for the majority of this system, as have Sunderland. You can add Stoke to that bracket, too.

Chelsea are being outplayed by Benfica. Will be surprised if this doesn't end up 2-0 to Benfica.

Wigan wanted it more. They play stylish and attractive football and it's a bit harsh to see them in the Championship when there are other teams which are arguably worse that are staying up. Newcastle and Norwich (and Villa) have been abysmal for the majority of this system, as have Sunderland. You can add Stoke to that bracket, too.

The league table doesn't lie. The season is 38 games not how well you perform in the last 10.

The league table doesn't lie. The season is 38 games not how well you perform in the last 10.

Oh yeah, no denying that. But, there were also many other teams that were very lucky to not get relegated. Villa were down in the bottom for most of this season and have only lately started to turn it around, for example.

Wigan need to sort out their defence. Goalkeeper and midfield positions are fine, but defence is cack.

It's been a strange year anyone from 11th downwards could have found themselves in trouble.

I now await John Terry to appear in his full kit.....

lol daaaaaw look at the Benfica fans cry.

Love games that end like that.

I now await John Terry to appear in his full kit.....

Or Wayne Rooney...

Awesome ending. Would have loved Frankie to have got that shot in but great game in the end.

Thought Ramirez had a shocker but his resolve won that corner.

lambaeatmydickihamn.gif

Harsh. They fucked the league up at the weekend in the last minute as well. I'd be as gutted as that fella too.

FUCK YEAH.

Ross Turnbull has won more European trophies than Christiano Ronaldo... that's hilarious!

Apparently that was Benfica's 7th European final loss in a row! Don't blame them for crying.

Anyway, well done Rafa!

I feel gutted for Benfica and their manager, more so since they lost to Chelsea of all clubs. I really enjoyed the Champions League win last year but I just get the impression that they really didn't care about this competition and as such, it's a shame that they've won it.

Quite pleased for Rafa though.

I actually can not believe John Terry got into full kit again. It's hilarious...

SL-Benfica-v-Chelsea-FC-UEFA-Europa-League-Final-1891824.jpg

Very gutted for Benfica though, The potential treble crumbled in the space of a week. Still could win the league but unlikely.

John Terry would blatently be a FKW in real life if he wasn't a footballer.

I actually can not believe John Terry got into full kit again. It's hilarious...

SL-Benfica-v-Chelsea-FC-UEFA-Europa-League-Final-1891824.jpg

Very gutted for Benfica though, The potential treble crumbled in the space of a week. Still could win the league but unlikely.

Exhibit A.

RTXZK0U.jpg

Exhibit A.

RTXZK0U.jpg

Think that's his first offense though :p

article-0-13374A41000005DC-405_306x423.jpg

I saw Dominik Diamond put a tweet up or something saying "John Terry. The wankers wanker." Although I'm inlclined to agree with that, in this situation I would much rather see him getting stuck in and excited than doing a 'Scholes and Keane' in 1999, standing in their suits, looking fucking miserable to see their team win a huge trophy. TEAM being the key word, and let's be fair he is Mr Chelsea, so good on him I say, and it provides quality banter and memes too! :D

Also I think Arsenal are going to draw at Newcastle this Sunday, and Tottenham will sneak 4th place. Now that all this talk of a play off for 3rd/4th has started, it's frankly inevitable...

Slight selfish change of topic but... Last day at work today, then a nice 4 day break in Barcelona, while there will be attending..

ValladolidvBarcelona.jpg

Unfortunately no Messi due to injury.... Gutted :(

What a player. 10 league titles in 20 seasons.

I always thought he was massively overrated. Post Man U at least.