NEurope
Dog-amoto

Football Season 2012/2013

Thought I'd give this a post here too, figured the footy fans here might get a bit of nostalgia from it

Anyone else looking forward to the Confederations Cup starting tonight.

Brazil vs Japan to kick it off should be interesting

Neymar's goal was sensational.

I'm getting pretty fed up of waking up every day to see Suarez pleading to leave.. it's time to go, you rat :nono:

He's annoying the shit out of everyone. I wish he'd grow some balls and hand in a transfer request if he really wants to leave that much. He's taking the piss and totally disrespecting the club, staff and fans.

Has he not handed in a transfer request then? I thought he would have done it by now.

I wonder what's happening with Rooney. That's a strange one. It's almost gone completely dead. My reaction to that situation is "meh," now. If players want to go, then go.

I wonder if the club have told him not to hand in a request, to keep his value high. With this amount of talk, there's no way he hasn't made his intentions clear to the people in charge at Liverpool.

Apparently Man City are going to pay £30 million for Isco.

What i don't understand is - what exactly do the FFP rules prevent? Man City have spend like £80 million already this summer? I don't mind if they buy up absolutely everybody personally, but isn't the FFP supposed to stop this?

Apparently Man City are going to pay £30 million for Isco.

What i don't understand is - what exactly do the FFP rules prevent? Man City have spend like £80 million already this summer? I don't mind if they buy up absolutely everybody personally, but isn't the FFP supposed to stop this?

I believe that they can spend what they want. I'm sure that everyone has 3 seasons to breakeven? I might be very wrong, but it's supposed to basically make teams spend only what they can afford and actually make in revenue.

I don't think teams are taking it seriously, and i doubt UEFA have the balls to do something as extreme as throw a team out the Champions League.