NEurope
Dog-amoto

Football Season 2012/2013

I sort of hope I'm wrong but I think Bayern will win and be relatively comfortable with it.

3-1 to Munich.

So excited for this match that I think I'll put a few bets on. Fancy Schweinsteiger for MOTM, may put a cheeky quid on 4-3 Dortmund just for the dream final. Would only be the second time I've put a bet on a match - the last time was 2-1 to Uruguay against Ghana, wasn't too far off that!

I sort of hope I'm wrong but I think Bayern will win and be relatively comfortable with it.

3-1 to Munich.

So excited for this match that I think I'll put a few bets on. Fancy Schweinsteiger for MOTM, may put a cheeky quid on 4-3 Dortmund just for the dream final. Would only be the second time I've put a bet on a match - the last time was 2-1 to Uruguay against Ghana, wasn't too far off that!

Incredible match. That match had everything. Almost in tears at the end of it.

If I attend the N-E Meet this year...everyone of you who'll be there...I will rape you.

If I attend the N-E Meet this year...everyone of you who'll be there...I will rape you.

I%20can%20fap%20to%20this.gif

Incredible match. That match had everything. Almost in tears at the end of it.

It was one of the games of the tournament for sure. I felt like the only neutral supporting Uruguay, looking back it seems heinous to have been so happy when Suarez did his last minute save :heh:

It was one of the games of the tournament for sure. I felt like the only neutral supporting Uruguay, looking back it seems heinous to have been so happy when Suarez did his last minute save :heh:

I, like many others, wanted Ghana to win it. One hell of a roller coaster, that's for sure.

Hope tonight's game comes somewhat close to that. Bastian will probably have a great game...if Bayern win it, I wouldn't be surprised if he gets the man of the match award.

I'm torn between who I want to win. Always liked Dortmund but I'd like to see Munich finally win it after losing it for the past 2 years. Tough decision. Hoping for a doozy of a game though.

Hoping for a doozy of a game though.

Me too, but I'm quite positive we'll get a worthy final!

I, like many others, wanted Ghana to win it. One hell of a roller coaster, that's for sure.

Hope tonight's game comes somewhat close to that. Bastian will probably have a great game...if Bayern win it, I wouldn't be surprised if he gets the man of the match award.

Yeah my thoughts exactly.

Man I don't think I've ever been so excited for a football match where I'm a neutral supporter.

Can't wait for the game tonight. Girlfriend's out for the evening so should be able to watch it without interruption! Gonna be an amazing game for the netural I think. Hoping they don't cancel each other out - in games with such potential they can quickly become disappointing, so fingers crossed that doesn't happen.

Incidentally, dazzy's been online a couple of times since the epic post. Think he's avoiding the thread :grin:

I'm leaning towards Dortmund. By far the best set of fans I've ever witnessed. They brought 9,000 to the Emirates last year, they were allocated 3,000 tickets. Some of them bought Arsenal memberships to get their tickets.

In saying that I had a brilliant time in Munich this season and they've got some good fans too.

Dragging out the old cliché, football wins tonight. Two proper clubs, decent fans and hopefully a great game.

I decided to put a number of different bets on in the end - spent a tenner in total but I'm telling myself it's ok as long as I don't make a habit of it...

If Bayern win 3-1 I get £30 back

If Dortmund win 3-1 I get £92

If Schmelzer gets the first goal I get £80

Bayern 1-0 with Schweinsteiger to get the goal is £75

If we have the dream finale (almost) everyone wants and Dortmund win 4-3, I get £302!

And I get my tenner back if Dortmund win by any score. All of the bets are to happen inside 90 minutes, even more excited for the match now! :heh:

Also decided to bet for the first time on this final. Only spent £5 on these bets so no big loss if they don't pay off.

Bayern Munich to lead at half time and then the match to go into extra time for a return of £36

Bayern Munich to lead at half time and Borussia Dortmund to win in 120 minutes at £26

And Borrusia Dortmund to win on penalties at a return of £30

So I'm hoping for an upset that will go the full distance. Not too hopeful of that mind.

Edited by Emerald Emblem

An annoying cumulation of events - people backing out of going out, mate not dropping my xbox off and no digiTV means I can't watch the game... does anyone have any experience with streaming? I've done it once before but forgotten which sites are trustable and not. I don't really know what I'm doing.

... lol went to the source and can stream it via itv.com! Win!

Now I can only hope it gets to penalties. It's annoying cause of all the great chances Bayern had.

I backed:

Mandzukic first scorer £1 @ 4/1

Lewandowski first scorer £1 @ 11/2

Dortmund 1-0 50p @ 9/1

Munich 3-1 50p @ 12/1

Dortmund Reus wincast £1 @ 13/2

Munich Muller wincast £1 @ 5/2

All still on.

Damn, was expecting a PS4 advert, got a Call of duty ghosts one. That was ITV mind... Any sign of PS4 on Sky Sports?

Damn, was expecting a PS4 advert, got a Call of duty ghosts one. That was ITV mind... Any sign of PS4 on Sky Sports?

Talking about the adverts... Are you watching the Super Bowl?

Every time they say Pieschek (sp?), i think they are saying Petr Cech. It's quite confusing.

Whaaaat aaaa gaaaame!

Gutted for Borussia that they didn't win that after playing so well, but I can't begrudge Bayern the victory either. Both teams were fantastic. Superb final.

I'm going to miss football this summer, after that. :'(

They had adverts all around the pitch saying 'coming 2013' for 90 minutes why would they pay for a 30 second slot.

Anyhooooo enjoyed the game, fitting robben got the goal but feel sorry for Dortmund although Munich did look stringer towards the end.

Got my fiver back. Happy days.

Gutted for Dortmund though, however Munich have had a great season and are a very deserving team.