NEurope
Dog-amoto

Football Season 2012/2013

Nice result for Bayern. The body-check just before the 3rd goal was outrageous, but after the string of Barca hand balls I guess fair's fair. As for tonight, come on Die Schwarzgelben!

As a Bayern fan I have to say: We deserved to win and it was a historical match : peace:

But still...why the fuck is there an additional referee who doesn't do shit? He should've seen two handballs and Müller's foul before the third goal.

As a Bayern fan I have to say: We deserved to win and it was a historical match : peace:

But still...why the fuck is there an additional referee who doesn't do shit? He should've seen two handballs and Müller's foul before the third goal.

As I understand it they're not allowed to do anything other than inform the referee on whether a ball is over the line or not. They're not assistants in the same way the linesmen are.

As I understand it they're not allowed to do anything other than inform the referee on whether a ball is over the line or not. They're not assistants in the same way the linesmen are.

In other words; they're utterly pointless.

Let us not forget the linesman didn't spot Gomez offside either.

Can't believe that Bayern side only knocked us out on goal difference, that 2-0 in the Allianz Arena seems a bit special after last night.

I always thought they are allowed to give information about anything critical inside the box?

If not then @bob is right, they are pointless...

About what I expected!... Clearly didn't take any notice of the 7 match ban last time! :p

Edited by Retro_Link

That's Liverpool out of the race for 7th next season.

It's not like Suarez will be playing for them next season anyway....

10 match ban, then...

cheryl-cole.gif

Pretty fair. I spoke to a friend in work and suggested it should be double the ban of what he got at Ajax, since it's a repeat offence and he clearly hasn't learned from it. Hard to argue against it being fair.

So many idiots out there are now saying, "so, 8 games for racism and 10 for biting. Biting is worse than racism?" He's getting 10 clearly for it being a repeat offence. Otherwise he'd be getting a similar ban to the one he had in the Netherlands.

seems like the Lewandowski show tonight, only plus for Real is the away goal they managed to sneak but it's looking increasingly likely that there will be a German invasion of London in a months time

Suarez banned for 10 games, shocked by the "severity" of punishment:

"Liverpool managing director Ian Ayre was unhappy with the severity of the verdict.

He told the club's official site: "Both the club and player are shocked and disappointed at the severity of today's Independent Regulatory Commission decision.

"We await the written reasons tomorrow before making any further comment." "

10 games for intentionally biting someone too severe? Discuss.

10 games for intentionally biting someone too severe? Discuss.

How long did Defoe get banned for?

He got the shocking punishment of a yellow card.

Edited by MadDog

He got a yellow card, because it was dealt with by the ref that's all it could have been.

He got a yellow card, because it was dealt with by the ref that's all it could have been.

The FA hide behind that every time. If Suarez had been yellow carded, I don't think that would have been the end of it, somehow..

The FA hide behind that every time. If Suarez had been yellow carded, I don't think that would have been the end of it, somehow..

Don't be silly, it would have.

People I Feel Sorry For:

- Orphans

- People with incurable and slow-progressing diseases such as Parkinson's, Alzheimer's etc.

- People unable to conceive naturally who would make awesome parents

- Individuals who spend their lives giving only to watch everybody else taking

People I Don't Feel Sorry For:

- Luis Suarez.

What if i told you Suarez was an orphan who has Parkinson's and can't conceive naturally (but would make an awesome parent)?

What if i told you Suarez was an orphan who has Parkinson's and can't conceive naturally (but would make an awesome parent)?

I would call you an outright liar and smear horrible cheap honey on your face, then tie your hands so you couldn't wipe it off.

I would call you an outright liar and smear horrible cheap honey on your face, then tie your hands so you couldn't wipe it off.

At which point i would lick it off with my abnormally long tongue.

CHANGE TOPIC

Now i admit i havn't seen much of the Scottish leagues this year, but this does seem a bit suspicious:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22292163

... and also because mascherano is a mouth-breathing twat ^_^