NEurope
Dog-amoto

Football Season 2012/2013

massive :) best 7 minutes i've ever watched.

Also, arsenal's luck over the last 7 days has me feeling disgusted.

Well done, Spurs. Have to lol at the fact you scored 3 immediately after taking Adebayor off. That should tell you everything you need to know. Get him out, bring in at least 2 good quality strikers.

Also...

ib1i7EzAKuqvlv.gif

Can't defend that.

Might explain why his teeth are how they are, must still be teething.

Could very well be. :p

BIY5ob_CcAMA99d.jpg

:blank:

What goes through his head sometimes? Even City sold on Balotelli for much less grief than this.

There's one big difference, Suarez is their best player, they need him to stick around no matter how much of a wanker he his.

EDIT: Suarez scores an equalizing goal with the last kick of the game. Well there is my case in point.

Edited by Emerald Emblem

There's one big difference, Suarez is their best player, they need him to stick around no matter how much of a wanker he his.

I don't know if it's worth it, to be honest. When a player wears that shirt, they're representing that football club and everything it stands for. It's well documented how much trouble Suarez has got himself in to, even whilst playing for Liverpool. This is obscene. Massive respect to Liverpool if they do show him the door.

Typical, Suarez gets the equaliser when he shouldn't be on the pitch.

I cocking hate Suarez. Does himself no favours with acts like that. What a dick.

Enjoyed the two matches today apart from Suarez. Glad the Spurs won. Hats off to AVB, made some good tactical changes that turned the game around for them in the last 15 mins? Can now relax. United need 3 points out of 15 left on offer. Wrap it up tomorrow hopefully.

Predictions for today's games?

Spurs 1 - 3 City

Liverpool 2 - 2 Chelsea

Should be two exciting games.

Dude you were almost right! Got them both the wrong way round though...

To be fair, the Liverpool Chelsea game either way is right. :p

I went for a shower when Spurs were 1-0 down, came out and they had won it! So clooose.

Also, haha at your both the wrong way around comment. :laughing:

Nice...a win against Villa tomorrow and united pick up title 20... Arsenal to give united the guard of honour? :laughing:

March of the day a must tonight then!

Can't wait to see what mad dog says about it. Already had one gimp liverpool fan trying to defend it... how can they?! That man is an absolute abomination of a human being.

Coincidentally he seems to have disappeared just as things have become a little shaky for the filth.

I go through waves, I don't go on the general boards at all. Only here. And I forget, I just get reminded occassionally when people @ tag me (to gloat :) ) or when it's on the main page.

Things aren't shakey, it's in our hands. We'll be 3rd next week with a game in hand :)

I went for a shower when Spurs were 1-0 down, came out and they had won it! So clooose.

Also, haha at your both the wrong way around comment. :laughing:

Ah, One of those showers was it?

Suarez... WHY?! :mad:

As a Liverpool fan, it's embarrassing and hugely frustrating :nono: I was feeling somewhat resigned to the possibility of losing him in the summer but this feels like the final straw :hmm:

The biggest problem, for me, is that I think we're screwed if we get rid..

He fucking bit some one? What kind of madness does the twat suffer from?

Man City bottle jobs. However, at least United will hopefully have the league wrapped up before they come to us. Fergie might find it in him for some squad rotation... right?

Not the first time he has bitten someone though is it? and not the first time he has cheated. Not going to miss him if he does go. Good riddance.

Can't wait to see what mad dog says about it. Already had one gimp liverpool fan trying to defend it... how can they?! That man is an absolute abomination of a human being.

defoe_mascherano.jpg

----------

He's an absolute twat for doing that, after the constant backing the Liverpool fans have given him through everything. It hasn't changed anything for me, i knew what he was like, everyone already knows he's clearly insane while on a football pitch. I'll continue to love the shit out of him and back him through anything, because i know he gives absolutely everything for my football club.

It was a really good game though. I went mental when Suárez scored at the end, absolutely crazy. I've never seen a player make an impact like Sturridge did. By 46 mins, he had created a clear cut chance and smacked the post with a cracking shot, fantastic sub by Brendan.

Newcastle v West Brom thoughts: They were shit for the first half, we were shit for the second and a 1-1 draw is about right. A decent point where the win would have been great, but never mind. Increased our distance from the drop zone and yet fell 3 places because of other results. Crazy. Behind the mackems now as well....not good. As for the other games...

City clean sheet would have done wonders for my fantasy team...credit to Spurs though, boy did they respond when the pressure was on!

As for the Suarez thing...nothing surprises me with him any more, neither his goals nor his antics.

I've changed my mind, I want Suarez to stay.

Imagine the gifs next season!

Come to think of it, given that we're so close to the end of the season and a lengthy ban is inevitable, that could be the last time we ever see him in Liverpool red.. :eek:

I personally don't think this will change the clubs stance with him. He's allegedly done much worse and has been charged and banned for it.

We bought him while he was serving his previous ban for biting that dude in Holland.