NEurope
Dog-amoto

Football Season 2012/2013

Better share this one. Although I thought the run up was more Flintstone than Flatley.

BHpfwILCUAA7us4.jpg

He's blatantly been playing shit since he got a contract. Wouldn't be surprised if he's sold on in the near future.

Champions League Semi-Finals

Bayern Munich vs. Barcelona

Borussia Dortmund vs. Real Madrid

Best outcome, imo. I can't wait. Hopefully an all German final!

I'm surprised there aren't more people who want a Spanish final. Tempers will be all over the place, Ramos a certainty to get sent off for fly-kicking Messi. It will be carnage.

And an incredibly high quality match.

I'm surprised there aren't more people who want a Spanish final. Tempers will be all over the place, Ramos a certainty to get sent off for fly-kicking Messi. It will be carnage.

And an incredibly high quality match.

Spanish football gets enough coverage as it is.

Bayern were unlucky to lose to Chelsea last year, who parked the bus.

Dortmund play great football in a great style.

Barcelona have featured a lot in the Champions League over the last decade. It would be nice, for a neutral, to see somebody else have a go.

Real Madrid play good football, but I prefer the way both Bayern and Borussia play.

Spanish football gets enough coverage as it is.

Bayern were unlucky to lose to Chelsea last year, who parked the bus.

Dortmund play great football in a great style.

Barcelona have featured a lot in the Champions League over the last decade. It would be nice, for a neutral, to see somebody else have a go.

Real Madrid play good football, but I prefer the way both Bayern and Borussia play.

Agree with this. Add in to the fact both German clubs are run properly, majority owned by fans and aren't full of tourists. How football should be.

I don't want Barcelona anywhere near it..

I'm rooting for Dortmund, if not then Bayern, if not then Barca.

I don't like Barcelona, but I usually watch most of their games thanks to one man...

Fabregas-2013-05.jpg

2012-08-19_PARTIDO_121-Optimized.v1351864501.jpg

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-22110898

What makes a great atmosphere?

Celtic and Liverpool are both on the list of top stadiums for atmosphere. One of my favourite memories from the UEFA Cup run is You'll Never Walk Alone at Celtic Park. Absolutely incredible.

I remember last year in the Barcelona match at Celtic Park my flatmate who's not into football commented on how loud it was. I've never heard such volume coming out of a football stadium before. Insane.

Controversial win for Arsenal today, went behind and then got a controversial penalty and within 6 minutes it was 3-1. Good to be third, gotta keep on winning.

Today? Arsenal always getting cheating controversial decisions. Same with Chelsea and Man U. So fucking corrupt with those idiot officials too scared. Today was absolutely disgusting.

Shouldn't have won last week.

The next 7 days will determine all anyway. Home to Everton and away at Fulham. Win them two and its game over. Always expected you to win today, but just not in the way you did. Cheating. You were lucky last week, phenomenally lucky today. I think you'll drop points this week, against Man U, against Newcastle. I'll take all the stick if arsenal power through those, but results like today make me even more confident, arsenal were awful today, they got stupidly lucky, they won't be lucky and get corrupt officials every game.

It's the truth. You scored today from adorned which wasn't a corner that led to a penalty that wasn't a penalty. Even your third goal was offside.

But I don't are, you we shit last week, shit this week. It WILL catch up with you. (Just hope we get back to winning ways)

BHvty0XCcAAjd1N.png:large

Not a pen? Behave.

Edited by Ramar

Today? Arsenal always getting cheating controversial decisions. Same with Chelsea and Man U. So fucking corrupt with those idiot officials too scared. Today was absolutely disgusting.

Translation: I am shitting bricks because we should have had the top four sewn up by now, but instead are collapsing and are letting Arsenal back into it.

:p

Someone's a little grumpy from Thursday night :wink:

Think Adebayor's ball may have smashed one of dazzy's windows.

What a game and what a result for Sunderland.

3-0 win for Paolo Di Canio's Sunderland, the goals may have been great but Di Canio's celebrations were just as good.

Edited by Emerald Emblem

What the fuck has Di Canio done to Sunderland? Thought that game might have been a close draw but I never expected us to lose, let alone 3-0. They were great in the first half. Second half they were much worse and had our onside goal not been ruled out then we almost certainly would have got something. However, you have to deal with bad decisions like this and they took the initiative in the end.

Three absolutely glorious strikes as well, it sucks being the victim of new manager syndrome.

Over the moon with that like. About time we played football...and to do it at the wongadome was great.

Di Canio = instant legend.

8647334287_b1c0134017_o.gif

I'm looking forward to seeing that highlights of that tonight.

Our game against Stoke was a bit shit to watch. The ball spent more time in the air than on the ground. Didn't play all that well, but played well enough to deserve the win. Glad to see Carrick get a goal. :)

29 arrests have been made as Newcastle fans clashed with police when trying to confront Sunderland fans. Why have all the football hooligans come out this weekend? It's shocking and appalling.