Fulham vs Norwich

Man City vs Southampton

Newcastle vs Tottenham

QPR vs Swansea

Reading vs Stoke

West Brom vs Liverpool

West Ham vs Aston Villa

Wigan vs Chelsea

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/competitions/premier-league/9338047/Premier-League-fixtures-2012-13-Manchester-City-to-host-Southampton-first-while-United-travel-to-Everton.html

And we play Burnley away first game! Bet the Burnley fans will welcome Coyle with open arms!

Edited by Dog-amoto

Arsenal have a killer first six games.

August

18 Sunderland (H)

25 Stoke (A)

September

1 Liverpool (A)

15 Southampton (H)

22 Man City (A)

29 Chelsea (H)

January is looking bad too:

1 Southampton (A)

12 Man City (H)

19 Chelsea (A)

29 Liverpool (H)

But most importantly, the spuds at home Nov 17th and away March 2nd. Really important we get our transfer dealings right this summer.

I'm quite happy with our first game, although the next few are a bit of a nightmare, but at least we are at home for those.

Saturday 18 August

West Bromwich Albion v. Liverpool

Saturday 25 August

Liverpool v. Manchester City

Saturday 1 September

Liverpool v. Arsenal

Saturday 15 September

Sunderland v. Liverpool

Saturday 22 September

Liverpool v. Manchester United

SPL Fixtures - Saturday 4th August / Sunday 5th August

Celtic v Aberdeen

Hearts v St Johnstone

Kilmarnock v Club 12

Ross County v Motherwell

St Mirren v Inverness Caledonian Thistle

Dundee United v Hibernian

Boxing Day - Wednesday 26 December

Club 12 v Celtic

Dundee United v St Johnstone

Hibernian v Ross County

Inverness Caledonian Thistle v St Mirren

Kilmarnock v Hearts

Motherwell v Aberdeen

-----

Boxing Day fixtures are interesting. Would it seem like the SPL are expecting Rangers to be reinstated as Boxing Day is a traditional time for an Old Firm clash...

i thought next seasons fixtures would be made in July?

Ah well... how much longer till we know the faith of "Club 12" and if the SPL will find itself losing all integrity and likely boycotted by the fans :heh:

Also 'Club 12' and Celtic don't have any home fixtures on the same day.

I guess the SPL's computer thinks that Rangers will be given the spot back.

The Day of Reckoning has been set as 4th July.

The Rangers Football Club fate will be decided.

First 3 at home to the top 3, nice. Norwich away on my birthday, another Suárez hat trick will do nicely. :):heart:

We have Wigan away which I would expect to win so not too bad to start the season on for the current European Champions ;)

And Norwich away on Boxing day so I'll probably go to that :)

Spurs enter talks with Blanc....

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11675/7824717/Tottenham-talk-to-Blanc

Because it went so well last time Spurs poached a Frenchman during a Euro campaign. Although to be fair it does for the most part seem like a load of crap.... they even say...

No official talks could possibly take place until France have finished participating in Euro 2012, but Blanc is thought to be keen to return to the Premier League.

So what exactly has happened?

My current feelings about this season are totally different to my usual feelings. There seems to be such optimism with Rodgers, he has this aura about him. I have a very good feeling about him. Key thing is he needs time to implement his philosophy, it doesn't happen overnight.

My current feelings about this season are totally different to my usual feelings. There seems to be such optimism with Rodgers, he has this aura about him. I have a very good feeling about him. Key thing is he needs time to implement his philosophy, it doesn't happen overnight.

My current feelings about this season are totally different to my usual feelings. There seems to be such optimism with Dalglish, he has this aura about him. I have a very good feeling about him. Key thing is he needs time to implement his philosophy, it doesn't happen overnight.

MadDog, 19/06/11

:heh:

My current feelings about this season are the same as every season to my usual feelings. There seems to be no optimism with Arsene, he has this aura about him. I have a very bad feeling about him. Key thing is hes had time to implement his philosophy, it doesn't happen overnight.

Jonst, 19/06/11

Jonst, 19/06/10

Jonst, 19/06/09

Jonst, 19/06/08

etc :p

:heh:

I don't get it. I didn't set any position goals, I just commented on how much I'm looking forward to seeing a new era develop.

I'll have the last laugh anyway. ;)

AVB's seemingly off to Spurs...

Not sure what to think. I'm sure he'll be a better fit at Spurs than he was at chelsea but still...

Then again, seems like they should be holding on to Modric this way, and from that article seems like they might be making some buys this summer - promising..

I don't get it. I didn't set any position goals, I just commented on how much I'm looking forward to seeing a new era develop.

I'll have the last laugh anyway. ;)

Keep dreaming ;)

To be fair, he said it after the World Cup too when both England and Mexico were screwed by the officials' decisions. It's Platini who is more dead against it.

I thought he wanted to keep it the same as grass roots level at the time? Platini is still championing the goal-line officials system.

I thought he wanted to keep it the same as grass roots level at the time? Platini is still championing the goal-line officials system.

Is this the same system which has been in place for a couple of seasons now, including at Euro 2012, and the same system in that the extra officials have never once made a call?

Idiot.

well done Dundee Utd :grin:

Dundee United tonight met with Supporters' groups to discuss the newco situation prior to the all club vote on the proposal to transfer Rangers share on 4th July.

Following what was a robust and constructive meeting, the Club's position on how we will vote was substantiated by the viewpoint of the various supporters groups. The meeting finished with all in agreement as to what the correct course of action would be.

The Board of Directors of Dundee United are unequivocal in the belief that a form of sporting punishment must form part of the reasoning behind any decision made and, therefore, cannot vote the newco into the SPL. General sporting integrity and, more importantly, the integrity of Scottish football must also play a significant part in the decision making process. It is our belief that any form of sporting punishment must be unambiguous in the message it displays.

The financial well being of the Club, both in the short and long term, must also be at the forefront of our thoughts. We would encourage our supporters to purchase season ticket books as a show of support to our Club. The Board of Directors will act in the best interest of Dundee United and our supporters and Scottish football on this matter. The financial consequences of not showing this support for our Club are extremely serious

That's Dundee United, Hearts and Celtic all on the 'no' vote which means only another 2 are needed to send Rangers out of the SPL.

It's going to be a tense couple of weeks for Rangers as other clubs make their votes known!

Edited by Charlie

That's Rangers, Hearts and Celtic all on the 'no' vote which means only another 2 are needed to send Rangers out of the SPL.

It's going to be a tense couple of weeks for Rangers as other clubs make their votes known!

Rangers are voting against themselves?

I'm confused.

That's Dundee United, Hearts and Celtic all on the 'no' vote which means only another 2 are needed to send Rangers out of the SPL.

Dundee, Hearts & Celtic, plus just 2 more? That only makes 5? What if the other 7 vote yes?

I would have thought it would need to at least be 7 no to 5 yes?

Just a thought what happens if it's 6-6 :heh: