NEurope
Retro_Link

Link Figma Action Figure

Link-Toy-1.jpg

Link-Toy-4.jpg

Link-Toy-2.jpg

Link-Toy-5.jpg

Link-Toy-6.jpg

http://www.gametrailers.com/side-mission/2012/06/11/this-link-action-figure-is-desirable/

This fella goes on sale in Japan in October. He'll run you ¥3,800, or about $48. As you can see in the pics, he's quite posable. And according to a pretty rough translation (beware), it seems he comes with the Master Sword, The Hylian Shield, the sword effects and a pair of facial expressions.

Hah, was looking for release information this yesterday but couldn't find anything.

Not too sure if I like his face, but I'll be F5'ing the usual import sites until this goes up.

well i might "try" and order it from hobbylink like i did with the Samus Figure and non suit samus statue, only they've been in order stop status for months so i just don't actually see me ever getting those

edit: oh seems its a june 3oth release

well

pre-order the moment this goes up

Edited by Agent Gibbs

well i might "try" and order it from hobbylink like i did with the Samus Figure and non suit samus statue, only they've been in order stop status for months so i just don't actually see me ever getting those

edit: oh seems its a june 3oth release

well

pre-order the moment this goes up

Cdjapan.co.jp has 1 left for the Varia Suit Samus model.

When doing the news post I thought I'd see if they've done any other Nintendo figures.

They hadn't (other than the upcoming Samus) but I did find something and...well...

629a9537581f0631ef0e19068a39d6dd.jpg

Oh god my eyes!! Pass the brain bleach I need to unsee

Thanks Ashley thanks a lot

I don't particularly like LoZ, but I would so buy this if I could!

It's pretty baws and it's not that expensive, tbh.

Reports are in saying some retailers have started shipping this! Except HLJ, who haven't shipped mine. All they've done is changed the item status to discontinued. :(

Reports are in saying some retailers have started shipping this! Except HLJ, who haven't shipped mine. All they've done is changed the item status to discontinued. :(

yeah same here! and days after i pre-ordered it was still available!

fat chance of getting it before Christmas now

Emailed HLJ and got a reply today. Turns out they are closed for some sort of Japanese holiday until the 26th which might explain the delay. Didn't say how long they've been closed for but they said they'll be open again on the 26th so hopefully will get shipped then.

Tempted to upgrade shipping type to get it faster, but no idea how much that will cost, sometimes it costs more the item your buying.

Got my payment request. They sent me a follow up email this morning which I didn't expect telling me my order would be filled, which I didn't doubt in the first place. Was nice of them to send me a second email though. Couldn't upgrade the shipping, want to see how much faster shipping would be. Oh well.

This figure looks great. Finally a decent Zelda action figure after so many years of mediocrity.

Not so sure about the colour of those lips though. Max Factory could have toned those down a little without displeasing Nintendo's licensing department. Maybe the production paint will be less glaring.

got my emails from HLJ! cannot wait! he'll take pride of place next to my WiiU i think

So has yours shipped? Mine's still processing, unusual for HLJ to take so long.

@Ike or anyone else waiting on this

did you get it shipped by EMS or anything? just wondering what a status means on the tracking?

Dec 1

16:29 Posting/Collection

TATEBAYASHI

Gunma prefecture

374-8799

Dec 1

20:05 Arrival at outward office of exchange

TOKYO INTERNATIONAL

Tokyo metropolis

138-8799

Dec 1

23:58 Dispatch from outward office of exchange

TOKYO INTERNATIONAL

Tokyo metropolis

138-8799

Dec 2

23:26 Arrival at inward office of exchange COVENTRY PARCELFORCE UNITED KINGDOM

Dec 3

1:00 Awaiting presentation to customs commissioner COVENTRY PARCELFORCE UNITED KINGDOM

Dec 3

1:01 Awaiting presentation to customs commissioner COVENTRY PARCELFORCE UNITED KINGDOM

Dec 6

3:11 Departure from inward office of exchange COVENTRY PARCELFORCE UNITED KINGDOM

Dec 6

23:39 Processing at delivery Post Office P25577 UNITED KINGDOM

Dec 7 Retention UNITED KINGDOM

What does that mean? normally i'd think it meant customs but if i'm reading that right its been through customs, and i haven't had a sorry you were out card

Not sure, all I can think of is it's either they are holding over the weekend or you have to pay a customs fee before they'll deliver. Thought they would mention a customs fee if it was that. How much did EMS shipping cost? I cheapened out and did the slowest option. Mind you EMS doesn't seem that fast either.

Not sure, all I can think of is it's either they are holding over the weekend or you have to pay a customs fee before they'll deliver. Thought they would mention a customs fee if it was that. How much did EMS shipping cost? I cheapened out and did the slowest option. Mind you EMS doesn't seem that fast either.

not sure on the cost, in total i paid £39 though plus a few pennies for it

Oh I paid £30 for mine. £9 more doesn't seem too bad. But yeah don't know why they would need to retain it, other that customs or something. Is there not guide on the site or anything?

Yaay, mine arrived today. :) Already nearly lost a piece of the shield. :o Really great figure.

Great isn't the word! its THE best figure i've ever owned! it stood sword slashingly posed next to my WiiU