NEurope
madeinbeats

OMG, it's happened - Nintendo is now officially on the iPhone!!!!

The Boo one looks sweeeeeeeeeeet!!!

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2012/06/nintendo_goes_mobile_with_iphone_cases

Nintendo Goes Mobile With iPhone Cases

Posted Sat, 09 Jun 2012 | 17:00 BST by Thomas Whitehead

It's become one of the most persistent arguments surrounding Nintendo in recent years: should it take its games — or versions of them — to mobile platforms? It's an argument with no end, but Nintendo does like to tease, and it's now come up with a series of officially licenced iPhone cases to remind smartphone owners of why they may want to try something different from Angry Birds.

Nintendo has an agreement with iPhone accessory company PDP to produce the themed cases, which show characters and franchises such as The Legend of Zelda, Mario, Luigi and Boo. Some snazzy designs, though we'd argue that the Zelda franchise wins on style points.

Still, we've attached the images for your viewing pleasure: do any of these tempt you?

large.jpglarge.jpglarge.jpg

Oh that Zelda one is shweeeeeet!

Loving the Boo, Mario and Yoshi ones too.

They are amazing like kav says epecially the zelda one. to bad I don't have a iPhone Maybe they will make a iPad one soon.

Imagine Apple-like skins for your 3DS/WiiU :laughing:

Wouldn't that simply be an Apple logo sticker?

Wouldn't that simply be an Apple logo sticker?

Haha!

Like when my sister had bought one of the latest Iphones, maybe a year ago, and there was a known antenna problem with the phone at launch, there was a note in the box saying something like 'Apple want to compensate its customers, so we hope you enjoy this sticker'! Then I told her I got two of those stickers with my 160GB Ipod two years ago, without Apple claiming it to be some sort of compensation. Wow, Apple, are they not funny?

They created a Pokédex software as well.

I hope that the person who made those decisions becomes unemployed. Nintendo gave the finger, now the assinine shareholders and "casual gamers" are going to want the whole friggin hand!

I seem to remember during the late 90s, Nintendo bringing out their own cell phones in Japan, would have been pretty basic units but im willing to be a Nintendo branded phone (could be partnered with Asus or Samsung) would sell like hot cakes if they made some VC games available on a customised Android based system. I want no part of this Apple "Utopia" everyone keeps going on about, Android would be a much better fit for Nintendo as it was for Amazon and Google.