NEurope
The Peeps

The Peepsville Mafia

At this moment in time, as there are no leads to go on. I propose

Vote: No Lynch

This puts us closer to the N1 killer. Presumably no one at this point will admit to being roleblocked.

I will admit to being roleblocked. I believe I was anyway, but my power works regardless. Someone distracted me all night with a video game.

Vote : No Lynch

How many mayoral candidates are there? (As in, supported by), because if one is heavily weighed as supported, it suggests to me that something intended (by Peeps) is meant to happen if X gets elected.

You know Yvonne, I find the odds astounding because I swear you've been mafia loads recently, but you're starting to smell a bit fishy to me. I'll let it slide for now, but your power is a weak claim and this whole mr-paul thing sounds confusing. If you're mafia, then Diageo is too if he confirms your vote power thing(you'll know by discussing), if he doesn't, then you're still mafia :p. There's too much information out there about who wants to vote for who for that to stand as much of a legit power, but looks more to me like a mafia cover-up. I'm starting to wonder if mr-paul might be in league with you also, after all; a mafia member would know who was the failed kill; and posting it first thing in the day is a good way to try and solidify oneself as town. To take it and claim yourself as an also intended kill also trys to help you, but tbh, it just doesn't add up to me. So, for the rest of the town, my list of suspicions stands as follows;

Yvonne

mr-paul

Diageo

(maybe DuD) - think he's just speculating though.

Not that anyone will care after my death, but I'll be happy just to see if I'm right. I'm actually going to Vote:Yvonne now, in all its futile glory because I know the rest of the town won't take to it.

Not sure how voting for me is "letting it slide" but ok!

Full disclosure: at Rummy's birthday party I told him a good way of appearing town is to post a lot early on. Of course, a good town player will post a lot early on too...it's a null tell.

Diageo, please confirm your vote preference.

I don't think I suspect Rummy quite yet, his post seems paranoid. Not saying it's a bad thing either, I think theories are always positive.

IMO either:

Rummy is the killer, and could have targeted anyone (unlikely)

ReZ is the killer, and could have targeted anyone (very unlikely)

Anyone is the killer and Rummy was the target

Anyone was the killer and I was the target

I have somehow also told you all the contents of my 3 paragraph PM, I've been pretty forthcoming.

Look at the game too, it's been clearly designed for the information to come from US, not the writeup.

Rummy, you're always so paranoid. :heh:

Regarding Yvonne's theory, though, it does seem a bit too coincidental. I know for a fact that Yvonne and mr-paul weren't switched, and I'm wondering what sweet things happened to Yvonne - if he was protected, why did they make it through?

Sorry, meant to say Yvonne and Rummy. Got the names mixed up.

Doctor traditionally only protects from a kill, doesn't prevent people targeting.

I would like to know how you know there wasn't redirection going on. Also I claimed Rummy and I were switched could be a possibility.

From what mr-paul says, he targeted Rummy. From what he says, he can do "sweet things". Something sweet happened to me. Those are the truths. Everything else is speculation.

Then again, mr-paul claimed to not be able to reach Rummy, so I don't see how he could have reached me.

mr-paul does sweet have something to do with your power? That's all I want to know. If not, then we can happily ignore my theory and move on.

Doctor traditionally only protects from a kill, doesn't prevent people targeting.

I would like to know how you know there wasn't redirection going on. Also I claimed Rummy and I were switched could be a possibility.

From what mr-paul says, he targeted Rummy. From what he says, he can do "sweet things". Something sweet happened to me. Those are the truths. Everything else is speculation.

Then again, mr-paul claimed to not be able to reach Rummy, so I don't see how he could have reached me.

mr-paul does sweet have something to do with your power? That's all I want to know. If not, then we can happily ignore my theory and move on.

I'd rather not explain how I know at the moment, but trust me: I know for a fact you weren't switched with Rummy (I said mr-paul by mistake). However, I'm not denying the possibility of other redirection going on - I'd be surprised if there wasn't a redirector in the game, to be honest.

"Yvonne" if that IS your real name!

You do seem to have confused proceedings with your explanation of your theories. A simplified form might be better.

• mr_paul claimed sweet things... this I highly suspect to be true
  • He targetted Rummy
  • Results of the night eneded with you getting/benifitting from sweet things
  • RESULT - REDIRECTION SKULLDUGGERY (either swapping you/Rummy OR redirecting mr_paul)

Separate point -

• A doctor visited you during the night - may have negated kill
  • Rummy claims to have been jailkept - may have negated kill

I believe that it was a redirection of Mr Stigley ("mr_paul").

@Aqui1a has seemed particularly unmoved by the passing of our mayor (though the rest of you only seem worried about your own gain from his death). I move that Aqui1a be banished from our town for unpatriotic behaviour Vote:Aqui1a.

Fair enough. Then perhaps something happened to mr-paul? Anyone got anything else?

Yeah, that's pretty much what I said marc! I'll follow that vote, can't have people doing nothing vote aqi1a

I'm wondering if it was mr-paul's sweetness that ended up at you or if it could have been somebody else's. It's a very peculiar wording.

... also in my mind posting "got nothing tonight" is as bad/worse than inactivity. If you have nothing relevant to proceedings at least provide some entertainment. Be warned.

======

My Danish friend, I have no way to back this up (and shan't be elaborating) but strongly believe sweetness is highly relevant to mr-paul.

Also, might you furnish me with an introduction? I don't believe I have seen you in town before.

I will give Rummy one thing, I wasn't being completely forthcoming about my power - I also find out the names of people. Diageo's name is Henry Dunelm. He supports Dominic Gentry for mayor.

... also in my mind posting "got nothing tonight" is as bad/worse than inactivity. If you have nothing relevant to proceedings at least provide some entertainment. Be warned.

======

My Danish friend, I have no way to back this up (and shan't be elaborating) but strongly believe sweetness is highly relevant to mr-paul.

Also, might you furnish me with an introduction? I don't believe I have seen you in town before.

How rude of me. I apologise - however, I am a bit wary of simply giving out my name. What if somebody is able to use it against me?

It would seem a lot of people support Dominic Gentry for mayor. I'm starting to think there's a larger plan afoot. Why else would people be in support to begin with? I don't believe it's simply flavour.

I stranger in a strange town. I understand your apprehension.

To commemorate our towns founder I have commissioned a set of murals displayed at the base of Burnley Tower. The children at the Burnley Orphanage have titled their first work "One Mayor and his Dog".

Peeps.png

I don't care if marc turns out to be the last mafia, I don't want to lynch vote him during this game at ALL

I will give Rummy one thing, I wasn't being completely forthcoming about my power - I also find out the names of people. Diageo's name is Henry Dunelm. He supports Dominic Gentry for mayor.

Get my name and who I want to vote for and I'll trust you. Right now though, the fact I was jailkept makes it hard for me to totally understand the whole swapping theory, and your play to bring a real life conversation into this to possibly try and cast aspersion on me is pretty weak too, we talk about mafia pretty much all the time! Not to mention I'm no noob and have my own distinct play style regardless of what side I'm on! Why mention it, why bring it up? It doesn't help you in my eyes. If you are mafia, with Diageo, that information is in your shared domain, it proves nothing. The thread has had a lot of reveals that can conveniently help you 'confirm' your power also.

Though I will admit, I'm totally mafia.

lol I'm mafia too.

If I don't get killed or roleblocked, I will tell you your name and vote allegiance tomorrow. Later I'll collect all this info into a table. I think there is something to this Cube thing, don't know what though.

Well ok then, though if you provide the information after my death it'll be futile and I hope the town won't take it as any sort of evidence :p

I can go for an Vote : Aqui1a lynch.

I enjoy the spreading of sweetness, it gives me sexual imaging.

EEVIL's reply makes me think he may be a roleblocker.

I only put it out there because everyone is so focused on the possibility of the intended victim being protected, not the killer being hindered.

Who knows? Maybe there was no intended kill for the night.

due to the silence eminating from one of our residents I feel the need to join in with my fellows in the following

vote: lynch Aqui1a

I was just speculating rummy.. My initial theory after you and mr-paul claimed you'd been jail kept and yvonne claim to be protected was that maybe you and mr-paul were in cahoots, you were the killer and were both after more info. But thats just wild speculation. At the moment yvonne sounds the scummiest out of everyone.

At the moment I'm not sure who I trust, but i'll vote to rid the game of an inactive.

I was just speculating rummy.. My initial theory after you and mr-paul claimed you'd been jail kept and yvonne claim to be protected was that maybe you and mr-paul were in cahoots, you were the killer and were both after more info. But thats just wild speculation. At the moment yvonne sounds the scummiest out of everyone.

At the moment I'm not sure who I trust, but i'll vote to rid the game of an inactive.

Lol, the thing is, I'm thinking the same of those two! I've definitely been jailkept though, and someone knows it, so I'm happy even without their confirmation as they will hopefully make some use of themselves as the game goes on.