NEurope
The Peeps

The Peepsville Mafia

Now that I know that mr-paul is not the protector, I am happy to confirm someone locked me up last night for my own safety. However, this doesn't exactly clear mr-paul as innocent, what were you trying to do to me!

Morning sirs. I slept well, as I trust the rest of the town did.

Let today be a celebration of Peeps' finest achievements. I bid you to share your fondest memories of our departed mayor.

I for one will never forget his gleeful morning walks with his six Dachshunds. The dogs in their little Nintendo themed outfits, Peeps being pulled every which way. May he join them in Valhalla (as we all know he was a staunch German Pagan) and dine with Odin.

The funeral pyre will be lit and sent across the seas at 10pm tonight.

@Jimbob . Being our town musician might I commission you to write a small ditty to immortalise our departed mayor?

My vote remains the same as yesterday, Mr Stigley you have my support Elect : mr_paul

Now that I know that mr-paul is not the protector, I am happy to confirm someone locked me up last night for my own safety. However, this doesn't exactly clear mr-paul as innocent, what were you trying to do to me!

Are you saying you were kept in jail for the evening? I'm sure that must have been a mistake, locking up a kind man like you!

I can say I was only trying to do sweet kind things to you after you came across as the most trustworthy during our discussions in the first day of this investigation.

Vote to elect EEVILMURRAY for mayor. Change is his middle name.

Looks more like EVIL's his middle name to me :p

Are you saying you were kept in jail for the evening? I'm sure that must have been a mistake, locking up a kind man like you!

I can say I was only trying to do sweet kind things to you after you came across as the most trustworthy during our discussions in the first day of this investigation.

Indeed locked up, though he claimed it was for my safety. Quite mean either way, if you ask me.

@mr\-paul can you be more specific about this Rummy business...sweet things...literal sweets? Food?

Elect: Cube

I'm up for a bit of Gentry. In that I support him according to my PM.

I'm not sure why people are electing mr-paul. He's not the guy who protected Rummy, so why are we trusting him? The fact that I am the first person speaking against it says something to me - if I were mafia I'd want another mafia member elected, not a townie. Why hasn't someone suggested another candidate until now? I'm more willing to go with Cube, both because my PM says I support his character, and because he's not actively seeking mayorship.

Elect: Cube

I'm up for a bit of Gentry. In that I support him according to my PM.

I'm not sure why people are electing mr-paul. He's not the guy who protected Rummy, so why are we trusting him? The fact that I am the first person speaking against it says something to me - if I were mafia I'd want another mafia member elected, not a townie. Why hasn't someone suggested another candidate until now? I'm more willing to go with Cube, both because my PM says I support his character, and because he's not actively seeking mayorship.

I did, i put an idea up for myself for mayor. Free concert if i win as well. :grin:

What bothers me more is that I would obviously have been jailkept(literally, put in jail) yet it looks like Yvonne suffered the same. Did you manage to complete any actions, @Yvonne? Tbh I was implicity trusting mr-paul because he knew I'd been protected and I assumed it was him, plus his activity DID speak to me. Now I'm not sure whether to withdraw vote and let someone else become mayor via majority, or keep it on mr-paul as I still trust him more as he's come out quite quickly by identifying I was protected/intefered with. Then, if he was mafia it could be a mafia play to draw out the protectors. Hmm. ChangeElect:No one. Not voting for anyone lynchwise yet, but I'm certainly curious about folks.

I wasn't jailkept - someone positive reached me and I still performed my night action

What bothers me more is that I would obviously have been jailkept(literally, put in jail) yet it looks like Yvonne suffered the same. Did you manage to complete any actions, @Yvonne? Tbh I was implicity trusting mr-paul because he knew I'd been protected and I assumed it was him, plus his activity DID speak to me. Now I'm not sure whether to withdraw vote and let someone else become mayor via majority, or keep it on mr-paul as I still trust him more as he's come out quite quickly by identifying I was protected/intefered with. Then, if he was mafia it could be a mafia play to draw out the protectors. Hmm. ChangeElect:No one. Not voting for anyone lynchwise yet, but I'm certainly curious about folks.

I'm not coming out with my role yet as it is very early to be giving that information. In fact, it makes me slightly wary of those pressing me for more information. I have been the most forthcoming so far in this game and to come out with any more would just benefit the mafia. My abilities cause no harm, only good. I believe you should trust me Rummy, as I trust you. Hopefully another night you will see the benefits of my help.

in light of the fact he is offering to put on a concert if elected I choose to elect: Jimbob

I too elect Mr Gentry (Cube)

Has anyone thought there maybe no kill because Rummy was jail kept? Its not 100% certain he was the victim rather than the attacker?? Just to throw that out there!

OK from what mr-paul has been saying I am certain he is town and I am certain that there is a redirector.

What's the final tally of the people who flavour support Cube? It's like 4 or 5 now isn't it?

I know who targeted Yvonne, but since the player could be the protector obviously I want say who it was.

Since we're more likely to elect a town than mafia I'd just follow rest. Elect mr-paul

Votes:

There are no lynch votes.

Mayoral Elections:

mr-paul (5): mr-paul, ReZourceman, Marcamillian, Yvonne, Tales

Cube (1): Nintendohnut

Jimbob (1): gmac

@Yvonne, did you manage to complete any chosen actions last night?

I too elect Mr Gentry (Cube)

Has anyone thought there maybe no kill because Rummy was jail kept? Its not 100% certain he was the victim rather than the attacker?? Just to throw that out there!

I could be! Only I'm not, and if it were the case, I wouldn't have backed up mr-paul :p

Something sweet happened to me. mr-paul very clearly telegraphed himself as the source, and claimed to target Rummy. Anyone targeting me targeted him. Fortunately we were both protected in our own ways. One of us was the killer's target.

and yes, I did complete my chosen action with no disturbance

Something sweet happened to me. mr-paul very clearly telegraphed himself as the source, and claimed to target Rummy. Anyone targeting me targeted him. Fortunately we were both protected in our own ways. One of us was the killer's target.

and yes, I did complete my chosen action with no disturbance

So he didn't target me, or did? Anyone who targetted you targeted who, me? Both of us, one of us? I feel like I'm misunderstanding something here.

@Rummy pay attention:

mr paul says he does sweet things, and said he targeted you. Sweet things happened to me.

therefore, there is a redirector. He targeted me instead of you. People targeting you found me, people targeting me found you, probably. Either that or mr-paul was forced to target me, or some other redirection variant.

I was protected by Doc, you were protected by jailkeep.

Either the killer ended up targeting me, the killer ended up targeting you, you were the killer, or the killer was roleblocked.

This puts us closer to the N1 killer. Presumably no one at this point will admit to being roleblocked. EEVIL's reply makes me think he may be a roleblocker. Tales is clearly a tracker.

I find out who people want to vote for - its why I know Diageo also wants to vote for Cube.