NEurope
The Peeps

The Peepsville Mafia

this game is already the illest. You know how I know? Because it's D1 and people are TALKING

vote mr-paul

elect Diageo

Votes:

No Lynch (8): mr-paul, ReZourceman, Diageo, gmac, Rummy, Dannyboy-the-Dane, DuD, Nintendohnut, Jimbob

mr-paul (1): Yvonne

(Jimbob is grey because he voted after majority)

Mayoral Elections:

mr-paul (3): mr-paul, Rummy, marcamillian

No one (3): gmac, Diageo, DuD

EEVILMURRAY (1): EEVILMURRAY

Diageo (1): Yvonne

The town were split! A number of potential candidates put themselves forward while others waited to be called upon. However by the end of the day a true majority could not be reached, therefore the only fair thing to do is to give all candidates another phase to improve their campaigns, in the hope that a mayor might be found!

[regular lynches are majority based and elections are most votes]

DAY ONE IS OVER

NIGHT ONE STARTS NOW

Phase will hopefully only need to last 24 hours :p

Players (15):

@Dannyboy\-the\-Dane

@mr\-paul

@Nintendohnut

@ReZourceman

@Rummy

@Tales

@Yvonne

Before you leave once again for the other side, Mr Peeps, could you clear something up? What happens in the case of a tie for mayor? Will the mayor then be selected at random? And what about votes for oneself? I see a scenario in which everybody votes for themselves and the mayor is selected at random every time, and that doesn't seem in the spirit of the mechanic (if you'll excuse my spectral pun).

Perhaps a coalition could be made? :o

Come on you silly inactives :p

Players (15):

@Dannyboy\-the\-Dane

@mr\-paul

@Nintendohnut

@ReZourceman

@Rummy

@Tales

@Yvonne

(still night - and I won't do a mass reminder like this again)

Night One

The town bustled with activity during the night but everyone was sleeping peacefully in their beds before dawn arrived.

Players (15):

Aqui1a

Cube

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Diageo

DuD

]EEVILMURRAY

gmac

Jimbob

Marcamillian

mr-paul

Nintendohnut

ReZourceman

Rummy

Tales

Yvonne

Majority is 8

Day Two

Oh... You win this round, automerge :nono:

Edited by The Peeps
Automerged Doublepost

I think there is a good chance I was the scum target.

Also it seems to me like the info is in PMs rather than writeup - mine was verbose. I don't want to give anything up right now, I don't think it would be of particular use right now. But does anyone else have anything?

elect Rummy in lieu of anything else happening.

Does anyone want to come forward as being Dominic Gentry?

I have a feeling that Rummy may have been the target of the kill, but the hard work of our community protected him from these thugs.

I still believe that I am a strong candidate for mayorship. Elect me and I promise to keep the death rate down. I have my eye on any today that vote for no mayor - we need one.

elect: mr-paul.

I agree with mr-paul, vote mayor mr-paul.

And finally, what year is this set in? I was playing video games....in a half shell.

Well, I have no leads, so I'll just elect someone for mayor! For his continuing active role in the community, I'm going to Elect:mr paul. Be about if you want my vote, people!

@mr\-paul I'll vote for you if you tell me why you think Rummy was the target last night

(also lol my fingers typed love instead of vote first time round for some reason)

um and by vote I mean elect...

I think there is a good chance I was the scum target.

Also it seems to me like the info is in PMs rather than writeup - mine was verbose. I don't want to give anything up right now, I don't think it would be of particular use right now. But does anyone else have anything?

elect Rummy in lieu of anything else happening.

Why are your reasons for believing you were the target?

I'm honestly still not happy about electing some guy I know nothing about yet.

1. I was asked by a doctor to stay at the hospital overnight for observation (doctor is usually interchangeable with protector)

2. there was no kill

And mr-paul.. Why do you think rummy was the mafia target?

What do we gain by finding out why he thinks it? Does it benefit town more, or mafia? Tbh, I'm happy to take his word for it and elect him mayor. Either someone disprove his claim, or stop asking him to explain how a townie survived the night - that's mafia looking to take out useful people imo.

Though admittedly, Yvonne has just done that. Interesting.

1. I was asked by a doctor to stay at the hospital overnight for observation (doctor is usually interchangeable with protector)

2. there was no kill

Right. Do you know of anyone that targetted you besides the doctor?

That would be me. Why?

I'm not 100% on voting mr-paul mayor, don't exactly know enough to enable me to vote at the moment.

As an alternative, i would like to put myself forward for election to become mayor. Being a former/now retired musician of Peepsville, i feel that my extensive knowledge of Peepsville would be advantagious. Having grown up here and travelled all over the world, i've come back for an alternative life.

Under my leadership, i can promise to you all now that peace will reign over Peepsville. People will be able to walk freely with no fear of being attacked.

Oh, and i also promise a concert in celebration as well.

That would be me. Why?

Probably who you support in his PM. Amusingly I've got support for a certainly mr Bentley, and can't help but notice all this 'ley' on Peeps's names :p

I'm not 100% on voting mr-paul mayor, don't exactly know enough to enable me to vote at the moment.

As an alternative, i would like to put myself forward for election to become mayor. Being a former/now retired musician of Peepsville, i feel that my extensive knowledge of Peepsville would be advantagious. Having grown up here and travelled all over the world, i've come back for an alternative life.

Under my leadership, i can promise to you all now that peace will reign over Peepsville. People will be able to walk freely with no fear of being attacked.

Oh, and i also promise a concert in celebration as well.

Only if you can get this guy;

Totakeke.gif

Right. Do you know of anyone that targetted you besides the doctor?

At least one other person targeted me, and they were probably townie.

It would seem I am in support of you, Cube, though since it is apparently (mostly?) just flavour I won't be voting for a mayor just yet.

It would seem I am in support of you, Cube, though since it is apparently (mostly?) just flavour I won't be voting for a mayor just yet.

I thought at least one person must support me, as I support myself.

Me too. Does anyone else's role PM state they support Cube/Dominic Gentry?

Only if you can get this guy;

Totakeke.gif

I can certainly get that guy in. Special guest of honour.

I could not reach him as he was well protected, said the message I received from the ghost of our late mayor. There was no kill, hence why I believe him to be the mafia's target.