NEurope
Beaneth007

A new Zelda showing in the 3DS conference??

So people, only a few hours until the 3DS show starts...do you think there will be any surprises...andmore the the point....A new proper 3D zelda game to be shown?? I hope so, it would lighten up a pretty dull E3 for me!

A new Ouendan game with a European release this time.

*Sigh* A man can dream. :sad:

Well they said months ago they were developing a 3DS zelda, so i'd certainly hope we have some footage

A new metroid set after fusion would be nice to see

Zelda 3DS being shown is what I'm praying for, but I get the impression they probably would have shown that on stage yesterday when talking about other first party 3DS titles :(

To be honest, much like they had "too much Wii U softare to show off", I think the same will go for 3DS.

There'll just be SO many games that they'll naturally have to go in the total opposite direction and show us absolutely nothing!

I expect that they'll spend a lot of time talking about the titles we already know about, with needless amounts of detail into the mechanisms of basic controls.

Nope. I wouldn't expect a proper 3DS Zelda to be shown until GDC (if they don't, I think they'll be too late). That said, the Link to the Past remake/sequel they keep mentioning would be very welcome.

Considering the supposed development costs of polygonal, HD games, I really think they should set up "Nintendo Sprite Divison" and knock out loads of Metroid, Mario and Zelda games for the eShop. New Super Mario Bros isn't 2D, it's 2.5D. Proper 2D would be much better.

Tricky one. Nintendo seem to be hell bent on only showing the games coming out this year. Can kind of see why, but it's bloody boring for nintendo fans, we love our teases.

Personally I predict there will be a Zelda 3DS shown. I worry it'll be majors mask but i hope a brand new game.

I'd prefer an FZero but I doubt that!

A new Zelda in the same ilk as Link's Awakening and Majora's Mask would be great. Scrap Zelda and Ganon and give me another thought provoking Zelda title, I know you still have the creativity in you to do it Nintendo.

We'll probably just hear about the new satanic Brain Training though.

I'd just love a teaser or just a snippet of detail about a new zelda game. I don't know, just anything that would get an old nintendo fan a bit excited.Maybe a new proper starfox game, F-zero game......something thats not a 2d mario or cheap spin off. Give us something!

I'm sure previous information said it was an entirely new zelda made specifically for the 3DS, so if MM is announced its an extra zelda

Yeah, Aonuma heavily, heavily hinted at a new Wind Waker type Zelda, using phrases like "We've set sail on a new voyage". I can't remember the exact wording but that's definitely what he was getting at.

Majora's Mask would be a bonus. To be honest though, I think it's less likely than both a brand new WW-style Zelda and a Link to the Past type Zelda.

I'd happily accept a wind waker type 3DS zelda, but by that I mean console proper and not Phantom Hourglass/Spirit Twats....

It would be nice for there to be further surprises to unveil this E3, although right now I'm not feeling that optimistic, since the potential for big surprises seems to have fizzled out this convention.

Still, wouldn't it be nice to get a trailer or images of a new Zelda, maybe the Smash Bros 3DS game, Metroid Dread, and a new Final Fantasy title..... A man can dream!

Smash Bros 3DS will clearly not be here. They only started development on both of them a few months ago