NEurope
Retro_Link

Lego City: Undercover

Nintendo UK list this as a Christmas 2012 release, so shouldn't be too long after launch

Perfect, whack it on the Christmas list. Game looks great. Hope it lives up to it.

Wonder if the figure that comes with it has any NFC compatibility

Pretty sure they would've said so already (and not made it limited) if so.

@david\.dakota

Yeah it's got Nintendo Network and that's the offical UK boxart I wonder what Nintendo Network stuff is in this game

24qtsnt.jpg

That UK Box Art is complete pants compared to the other Art we've seen. Much prefer the Chase McCain swinging on a Batman-style ascension rope whilst brandishing his 'badge'.

Edited by londragon
mis-quote

I love how they managed to advertise a Lego set on this cover art. Even Nintendo supports product placement.

I love how they managed to advertise a Lego set on this cover art. Even Nintendo supports product placement.

It isn't really product placement when the game is based on that Lego set...

Pikmin 3 to contain a Lego block treasure confirmed!!!

It isn't really product placement when the game is based on that Lego set...

I'm pretty sure none of the numerous Lego Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Harry Potter etc box arts have a set portrayed in it. . .

I'm just joking anyway, that set has been around for nearly 4 years now. If it was true product placement they would have one of their fancy new ones.

I don't get that boxart, it sells the game really badly compared to the US one, the exploration, the different gameplay etc...

I don't get that boxart, it sells the game really badly compared to the US one, the exploration, the different gameplay etc...

Your not playing with the boxart your playing with the game

D5A9B0CC-7BB0-4CDE-840B-650A42FDC9C7-950-000000AA7653FC58.jpg

I made this in Photoshop before any artwork existed (except the press pack images as a base) and posted it on NeoGaf. lol...

Mad how it's spread around... :laughing:

The official one is muchhhhhh better!

Yeah absolutely rubbish boxart compared to the US one! Looks like a quick photoshop cut and paste!

HEY! Justttt you watch your mouth now!! As in a few hours in the afternoon job? Yeah it was rushed alright :p

That UK Box Art is complete pants compared to the other Art we've seen. Much prefer the Chase McCain swinging on a Batman-style ascension rope whilst brandishing his 'badge'.

Good enough to fool everyone to think it was the PAL cover though :kiss:

Edited by madeinbeats

I made this in Photoshop before any artwork existed (except the press pack images as a base) and posted it on NeoGaf. lol...

Mad how it's spread around... :laughing:

The official one is muchhhhhh better!

HEY! Justttt you watch your mouth now!! As in a few hours in the afternoon job? Yeah it was rushed alright :p

Whyyyyy I relley thought it was the offical one so this game won't be geting Nintendo Network then

Thought the helicopter looked out of place. . . .

You ever tried to find a computer generated model of a lego helicopter in high resolution on Google? ;)

Nice job, lol. Shame that Nintendo Network thingy won't be coming true then. Arggghhh, you got my hopes up, haha.

Based on the Nintendo Direct earlier, I have come to the conclusion that this game has the most realistic graphics of any game thus far