NEurope
Caris

Mint 90's songs.

Post some your favourite 90's/early 00's songs, all the cheesy classics though. Stuff like TLC - Waterfalls, Shaggy - Wasn't me etc.

I've been listening to loads over the past few days and I know I'm missing tons.

I'll start.

Although it was released 2000 in the UK, it's technically 90's if you're from Finland (which I am not).

Il go next then :)

Ok then...... cant seem to get that to work........ Its children of the night anyway :/

Edited by Esequiel

Should have been first post, but I'll let you off.

one of my favourite songs from the Britpop era :)

Ooooh, since the bulk of my music collection from the 90's, I'm going to be bringing all sorts of stuff to this topic.

First random pick.

Will be posting more but I'm surprised no Spice Girls have been posted. They were one of the leaders of the cheesy 90s pop music!

90's was everything. LOVE that it's somewhat influencing the mainstream dance sound at the moment. House. <3 And when all the pop women had stunning moves to credible, trip-hoppy sounds. It's my favourite aural time. But to avoid cluttering the thread all I'll say is:

Such an Pro-Just Being Miley classic.

I care but I'm restless.

I'm here but I'm really gone.

I'm wrong and I'm sorry, baby.

And what it really comes down to is that everything's going to quite alright.

'Cause I've got one hand in my pocket and the other one's flicking a cigarette.

It's just like...people are people and people do stuff. Can we all just have one hand in our pocket sometimes? My life is anti-drama, I refuse to let drama into my life. Everyone seems to have such chaos.

It's amazing how many songs I assume are from the 90s, then when I look they're from the early 2000s. My next thought is "it seems like much longer ago than that!" Then I remember 2000 was 12 years ago.

It's amazing how many songs I assume are from the 90s, then when I look they're from the early 2000s. My next thought is "it seems like much longer ago than that!" Then I remember 2000 was 12 years ago.

I have the same in reverse. Something I think was in the 90's turns out to be mid-80's. How time flies with great music. Must be why 00's/10's are so slow.

Haha, I'm exactly the same. That's why I put both in the first post.

Yeah, in my head Kylie Spinning Around, Britney Oops I Did It Again, Atomic Kitten Whole Again, Sugababes Overload &c &c &c are all 90s tracks, but in reality they're all early 00s.

This is 1997 though, yes:

I love how there never seemed to be any attempt to look glamourous in the 90s. Like, you'd never get someone wearing a crop top with a vaguely fat stomach in pop music today.

I know it's 2001 but you said early 00's too! :D

Oh and not forgetting...

Thought i'd throw some real cheese in the mix

And some other classics (well, i think they are anyway)

I approve of this thread, and post a song that some reason has always stuck with me, I remember hearing it before I was really 'into' pop music, but I like it.

Another favourite;

Although it was released 2000 in the UK, it's technically 90's if you're from Finland (which I am not).

Love this song I downloaded it a few weeks ago for my ipod.

Neutral Milk Hotel - Two-Headed Boy Part 2

"you watched as your brains fell out through your teeth"

OMFG, I LOVE YOU GUYS!

You just made my late night a very good 'n :D

90s, 80s, 70s, 60s, lovin' some of that sh!t, just love it!

I especially like songs of which it's hard to make out what is actually being sung:laughing:

Funny thing is, my dad is a music-maniac so I grew up in a house where said music was everywhere, which led me to dislike it.

But something must've stuck, because now, I like some of the music he used to put on.

Still, the reaction to his music had me find certain genres to which he'd never listen, let alone find: Classical and, most of all, Gaming music :D

Still, nostalgic stuff from the past has been expanding in my music library, so let me see if I can find some 90s songs I have in there:

Thanks for the uploads here, guys!

Found some new additions :D