Hero-of-Time

The Wonderful 101

On 01/08/2020 at 6:03 PM, Sméagol said:

Don't forget I'm from The netherlands though. Technically, it should have been charged. But it's Summer, post-lockdown, in the middle of a Corona crisis thingy (or so I've been told), I wouldn't be surprised if our national postal services (.. or whoever delivered it to my home, I don't know actually) has their hands full, and this bubblewrap envelope containing an item with a value of 50 euros was so low priority they decided to skip it. Wouldn't be the first time. But it doesn't happen often over here.

Ah that makes a lot of sense.  Good to know they do at least have their priorities straight over with you in The Netherlands & you rightly didn’t have to pay.  I’m still waiting, but with that reasoning I’m fully expecting to be charged the full postage then...! 🙁 (I’m not going to criticise our Royal Mail though, as to be fair I think they’ve done a good job throughout this whole pandemic & it’s not their fault that I, and many others, failed to read the fine fine print from those Kickstarter t&c’s).

A demo has been released, giving easy access to Wonder-Bayonetta. Also, it's about two hours long!

Nice, I recently finished the W101 Remastered and was already thinking to do a second play-through. Might as well use Wonder-Bayonetta! I'll write up my full thoughts soon, but what a game this is!