NEurope
Hero-of-Time

The Wonderful 101

Nice, I recently finished the W101 Remastered and was already thinking to do a second play-through. Might as well use Wonder-Bayonetta! I'll write up my full thoughts soon, but what a game this is!

Last Friday a 90 eurocents/80 pence bit of DLC launched for The Wonderful 101 Remastered, adding Prince Vorkken as playable character:

Unlock a new mode that lets you change the main player character to Prince Vorkken Ohgee, heir to the throne of the comet Rhullo and leader of the star-spanning Guyzoch Space Pirates! As Prince Vorkken, the Multi-Unite ability is replaced with "Enemy-Unite," which summons a host of "Unify Monster" alien beasts!

"The Prince Vorkken" also works with the free Time Attack DLC. Use Prince Vorkken's Enemy Unite to carve out a new path, and perhaps a faster time!

*Players can switch freely between normal mode and The Prince Vorkken mode after installing "The Prince Vorkken" DLC.

For that price I may give it a go. I'm kind of wondering though when they will share more news of the promised Kickstarter stretch goal modes.

content-4-36549-thewonderful101theprincevorkkendlcbanner.jpg

The Wonderful 101: Remastered receives The Prince Vorkken DLC on the Switch eShop

Now up on the main page.

The dlc is £1 which isn't bad for the content on offer...

...though it's notably different from the two dlcs which were promised as stretch goals on the Kickstarter, though we may still see those released.

Anyway, new content, so it's something at least.

- - - - -

• Thanks 1

The first part of the free DLC promised on the Kickstarter is available now.

A 2D analogue run 'n gun, eh? Interesting. Might give it a go if @Dcubed did buy the remaster.

The second part is available May 26th.

Edited by Glen-i
  • Thanks 1