NEurope
Retro_Link

Scribblenauts Unlimited

Wondering if i should buy on PC or WiiU now, i have a few friends over in the states, might just ask them to gift it to me, folks have already started adding the exclusive Nintendo characters on their own by the looks of things. Why on earth wasnt this out at launch?

The publisher dropped out in Europe which is why it didn't come at launch.

While people are making the characters in the PC one, they won't interact like they do in the Wii U one, nor look as good

The publisher dropped out in Europe which is why it didn't come at launch.

While people are making the characters in the PC one, they won't interact like they do in the Wii U one, nor look as good

Thats a fair point...i guess its not like i have a shortage of good games to play right now anyway, ill maybe hold off.

You can currently Pre-Order this for £34.95 at Zavvi

Plus an extra 10% off with the code HG2013

What's the major differences between Wii U and 3DS versions?

Wii U has HD graphics and the object editor. This allows you to create any object to any of your desired specifications. You can then share these with your friends.

Wii U also has Nintendo characters from Mario & Zelda. These are from common ones like Mario, Link, Epona, to bizarre ones like Beedle and Chain Chomp

I made someone pregnant in this yesterday. Surprisingly easy.

I then locked the child in a cage, where it belonged.

So, this is out next week. Who is getting it?

We all want Wii U games, afterall. Seems as good as any :p

Breaking: Scribblenauts Unlimited for #3DS and #WiiU delayed in Europe "changes need to be implemented in the game before the launch".

SON OF A BITCH

At this point, the game is just outright cursed :laughing:

I have a feeling that the german branch is asking for words to be removed

How long is the delay?

I bet it ends up getting released in March (AKA, way too many video games month!), just to completely add insult to injury. :heh:

How long is the delay?

I bet it ends up getting released in March (AKA, way too many video games month!), just to completely add insult to injury. :heh:

They didn't give a new date

I was going to wait on the WiiU edition but its now taken far too long so buying it off Steam. The Germans better not be butchering our games again, anyone who remembers Castlevania on the NES and SNES will know what im talking about...heck or even Contra for that matter.

I have a feeling that the german branch is asking for words to be removed

If so, they should have free "restoration" patch for everywhere else.

If so, they should have free "restoration" patch for everywhere else.

I just can't help but think that NOE being based in Germany is screwing over their European operations. Germany has some crazy game laws which they have to follow

Nothing new there Germany Spoiling everyone's fun.

Seriously they have has enough time to change anything , I might buy the Australian version, I bet they left hitler in the game or something lol

It's also a pisstake to announce its delayed days before release date that's casuarina problems for retailers at such short notice ,

If I can't find a. Australian version I will most certainly only ever buy this second hand now.

Speaking of games being pulled just before release does anyone have the rare version of Mario party 8 which used the word spastic ,

Edited by yesteryeargames

Speaking of games being pulled just before release does anyone have the rare version of Mario party 8 which used the word spastic ,

I used to, but I flogged it on ebay for a pretty penny a while back now.

I'd agree with others that they've had plenty enough time, further delay isn't good for this and the Wii U. I see Steam being the platform of choice for folks with this now. I'd imagine it's slightly cheaper there too?

Nothing new there Germany Spoiling everyone's fun.

Seriously they have has enough time to change anything , I might buy the Australian version, I bet they left hitler in the game or something lol

It's also a pisstake to announce its delayed days before release date that's casuarina problems for retailers at such short notice ,

If I can't find a. Australian version I will most certainly only ever buy this second hand now.

I had the USA version that used the word spastic a lot, Kamek was the main culprit.

my first thought when it was delayed was a similar situation to "spastic"

ruddy censorship in video games

Well, I've already played the PC version, so I think the delay is awesome.

I like watching Serebii squirm.