NEurope
gaggle64

Watch Dogs

That's strange because I never found any fun in playing Infamous.

Just they way they described it about going and restoring an areas power to them be able utilise that area... except minus the cool powers.

Just they way they described it about going and restoring an areas power to them be able utilise that area... except minus the cool powers.

It sounds more like liberating the garrisons and towers in FC3 and AC.

It sounds more like liberating the garrisons and towers in FC3 and AC.
Well I haven't played those :p But yeah, it's Ubisoft!

My one big hope for this game is that there is enough variety in the play and that there is not certain techniques you will always rely on and it becomes samey. In my mind I'm kind of likening it to the first Assassin's Creed and desperately hoping that's not what it becomes over the course of 30 hour game.

Urgh, yet another company that is making up game of the show stuff. Giant Bomb dont give out awards yet they are listed in that trailer and theyve just tweeted to confirm that they didnt give Watch Dogs any award.

I've never understood the point of "E3 Awards" or similar and I now feel fully validated in that.

It seems to be standard these days to not even bother including wii u in the end line up

Delayed until 2014... just thought you'd like to know as it was posted in the Wii U version thread, the delay is for all versions though.

As I mentioned in the other thread, thats the only game I was planning on getting with my PS4 at launch pushed back which sucks. Probably have to switch over to Killzone I guess.

Disappointing really. If I was to buy a PS4 before February it would be for this game as I'm sure the PS3/360 versions would be poor in comparison. It probably makes business sense for Ubi given competition with AC, GTA, COD etc but even in Spring there will be Titanfall, Destiny & Mario Kart to choose from instead.

In the most recent gameplay footage, something looked a little off with this game. I'm not sure what it was, though.

Hopefully the delay lets them add the polish the game needs.

No way! Wow! I would've thought that Ubisoft would want to push that out for the PS4 and Xbone launch no matter what!

That's a lot of lost sales that they could've made off the hype of the PS4 & Xbone launches and the Xmas shopping season! Gotta give Ubisoft repect for delaying for the sake of quality when the stakes are so high!

I'm not bloody happy, my most wanted game of the year. Bah.

I'll cancel and apply the balance to a different launch game.

edit -

I wonder what Sony will do about those official Watch Dogs PS4 bundles.

Edited by bryanee

I'm keeping my pre-order going, still have NBA and Black Flag for the PS4 at launch. I'm a little disappointed it's not coming for launch, but at least Ubi can develop it further and make it better.

But as it's been said, Mario Kart, Titanfall and Destiny in Spring to compete with. 2 are console exclusive, the other 2 are multi-format (within a degree).

I'm keeping my pre-order going, still have NBA and Black Flag for the PS4 at launch. I'm a little disappointed it's not coming for launch, but at least Ubi can develop it further and make it better.

I paid for my pre-order, it made more sense for me to apply that credit to another launch title I wanted. I've now paid for Lego Marvel.

I'll order WD again close to its release, whenever that may be.