NEurope

Bloody hell this game is just upping the difficulty.

I thought after lasting 54mins on me 1st character I'd do well with all.

2nd character didn't last long, that horde raid on the safe house cost me characters 2 - 4. Finally managed to get rid of the horde on me 5th character. Last pretty well then with him/her, bout 58 mins think it was...can't remember where I died with him though.

6th Character I then did really well with. Finally lasted more than an hour, dying just over 1 hour 20mins of his "life".

What got me was a bloody keypad puzzle, zombies came, I paniced.... tried to run/fight, didn't go too well :(..the ones with the riot gear are so annoying :mad:

Anyway onto survivor number 7 ...who had the same surname as me :D So I wanted to do really well with him.... didn't go well....

Got my gear back from Mr.6 slowly dealt with the mini horde that killed Mr.6... had a facepalm moment with the keypad puzzle

The last number wasn't as "missing" as I thought...for fraks sake gggrrrr...and to top it off there was frak all in there too...thought it might have been a save spot but nothing.

Then just past the keypad there was a room with some scafolding, climbed that to find a zombie waiting on top...in a panic and jump of surprise fell off the scafloding and Mr. 7 Hughes died :mad: Least he wasn't a zombie when I got back with Ms. 8 So that was handy.

Ms. 8 didn't last much longer though as the next set of zombies...gggrrr...riot gear.... got me. I quit then for the night I'm getting tired and it startin to show in my game :heh:

Hope Ms 8 is still there when I reload tomorrow...she has all my stuff.

Oh and good tip. If you find upgrade stuff for weapons. Put it on the handgun as it carries over for each survivor, phew. It the skills that don't (though I only managed to get one skill level up so far and that was Mr. 6.

Encountered 2 "Friend" Zombies too. @D_prOdigy and @ShadowV7 I put ye out of yer misery :D

Kept getting a message @Ashley was in the Safe house but was always when I wasn't there, when I did go back (from dying) he was gone.

Oh and found a message by the Dev team...seems some people have beaten survivor mode already.

Oh and found some spray paint too...how do I use it?

EDIT:

Oh and does anyone know where the crossbow is?

I found some arrows for it on the scafolding...but haven't come across a crossbow? Did I miss it?

@Mokong X\-C While I was playing last night messages kept popping up in the corner of my screen letting me know how often you were dying :P Unfortunately I didn't come across any of your re-animated corpses. It's such a nice touch though.

@Mokong X\-C While I was playing last night messages kept popping up in the corner of my screen letting me know how often you were dying :P Unfortunately I didn't come across any of your re-animated corpses. It's such a nice touch though.

Yeah the same was happening for me, kept being told "@Ashley is a zombie at the safe house"

I also noticed if you press the "wifi" symbol on the gamepad (middle left of screen) it'll give you a list of friends who've recently died and where) pretty handy if need to look for new equipment.

I didn't see any messages saying you died though.... did you make it all of last night without getting bit?

Yeah the same was happening for me, kept being told "@Ashley is a zombie at the safe house"

I also noticed if you press the "wifi" symbol on the gamepad (middle left of screen) it'll give you a list of friends who've recently died and where) pretty handy if need to look for new equipment.

I didn't see any messages saying you died though.... did you make it all of last night without getting bit?

I'm on my 4th/5th? survivor, I'm in

the Buckingham Palace, just met the scientist guy in the labs, so not very far yet

But yeah last night I managed to make it without dying. Not due to skill, I've just been so overly cautious of everything.

I think I'm on survivor 5 or 6. I would have lasted a lot longer with the last one but I decided to try my luck at running through a door frame that was on fire. I didn't fare well.

Some pretty bad frame rate issues in the area with the lightning. I hope it's restricted to that area only.

The animations are starting to get on my nerves now. You hit a zombie and can't guarantee where they'll end up being thrown due to it.

So there doesn't seem to be many save points in this game. I've only found two beds so far including the safe room.

I can be playing for hours before I can save it, or am I missing something?

There's a bed in every area I think plus there's the manhole covers you can use to get back to the safe house to save.

I'm like 6 and ahalf hours in and on my 29th survivor!

Yeah i'm well shit, lost some good items along the way as well though dieing twice in a row before I could get my old stuff back.

I think I'm 3/4 or so of the way through now.

I'm OK at surviving as long as I don't get ambushed by a huge herd coming right at me. If I'm coming up to them I'm mostly OK.

Yeah i'm well shit, lost some good items along the way as well though dieing twice in a row before I could get my old stuff back.

I've come across quite a few of your zombie 'survivors' this evening. One of them tried sneaking round a corner, but I had my cricket bat ready.

Im knda scared of taking my crossbow with me incase i die and , re die before i can find it :S

If you kill a friends zombie before they get to them do they not get the chance to re claim theri stuff in their game ?

Just got the furthest ive ever gotten (the shopping centre with the alarm), was edging my way forward and my game froze up and i lost all my progress... Bad luck or the WiiU telling me to go to bed? ^_^

I came across one of yours last night....he had NOTHING to loot :mad:

Anyway I had a really good session last night, started at the begining of Mr. 9, and didn't die in 2 hours of play :D

Finished the bit in the palace, found the crossbow, WOOHOO and a bigger Bag with 2 extra slots, YAY.

Went to Brick Lane then and tested the cross bow...took out 3 zombies with clean headshot but when I went to get y arrows back 2 of them (and the zombies) had vanished...WTF? That wasn't fair, I want my arrows back back...now I only have 2 :(

Anyway I'm trying to find the place of some guy called Ron, ended up in a warehouse and found a keypad. I could see the puzzle on how to get the numbers but I must be missing something, speant lke 30 mins trying to work it out but nothing. Wanted to open it cause I really wanted to save and quit and figured there might be a save spot inside.

When I gave up and moved on I then almost got killed by a riot gear zombie, luckily survived and then a bit further found a manhole to get back to base and save. Phew.

Also figured out how to use the spray paint....has anyone left any messages anywhere yet?

Also spoted if you check the notifications (the wifi symbol on gamepad) aswell as it telling you where your friends have died it also tells you when a friend kills one of your zombie "survivors" and how people that zombie killed. I saw one of mine killed @Ashley and he sent me a Miiverse message very upset over it :D

Im knda scared of taking my crossbow with me incase i die and , re die before i can find it :S

If you kill a friends zombie before they get to them do they not get the chance to re claim theri stuff in their game ?

They still do.... I think the Zombies populate out to all your friends, but I think only the 1st friend to get them gets their stuff (I guessing that from how the notifications tell you who killed your "zombie")

Edited by Mokong
Automerged Doublepost

Anyway I'm trying to find the place of some guy called Ron, ended up in a warehouse and found a keypad. I could see the puzzle on how to get the numbers but I must be missing something, speant lke 30 mins trying to work it out but nothing. Wanted to open it cause I really wanted to save and quit and figured there might be a save spot inside.

I actually asked for help with this on Miiverse. Apparently there's an upgrade we need first.

I'm OK at surviving as long as I don't get ambushed by a huge herd coming right at me. If I'm coming up to them I'm mostly OK.
What are you supposed to do in such a situation?

I'm not sure how much I like the sound of the gameplay in this. It seems from quite a few of you that no matter how cautious you are being you likely to die, and die quite often. So the chances of a not getting killed stealth run-through look very slim.

Has there been any update for ZombiU? Just purchased, so if there is want it updated prior to playing.

I think I'm on survivor 5 or 6. I would have lasted a lot longer with the last one but I decided to try my luck at running through a door frame that was on fire. I didn't fare well.

I did the exact same thing hopping to find some rare loot beyond the flames:(

Has there been any update for ZombiU? Just purchased, so if there is want it updated prior to playing.

There was an update, not sure what it did though. Think I heard somewhere that it added chicken mode.

I'm not sure how much I like the sound of the gameplay in this. It seems from quite a few of you that no matter how cautious you are being you likely to die, and die quite often. So the chances of a not getting killed stealth run-through look very slim.

Well I think the main problem that caused my deaths (minus one of them) was being too cautious. When I died due to a horde it was partly due to panic and partly due to not using flares or my gun due to either forgetting due to panic or thinking "I can get through this I don't need to waste the equipment"...how wrong was I.

The one death that wasn't like that was when I was on a high ledge got attacked, paniced, tried to run forgetting the edge and went backwards off the edge.

What are you supposed to do in such a situation?

When you get ambushed? I'm guessing there's several different methods. Using a flare is one. I generally run like hell and then throw a molotov cocktail. Burn the bitches! But it doesn't work on Policemen zombies. If you have more than two of those you have to try and lure them one at a time.

But I'm on survivor 9 after 9-10 hours of play.

I'm in

St. Georges Church atm. Just had to carefully navigate walking over very thin beams whilst all the while being screamed and spat at by zombies. Truly terrifying.

I think this game is awesome!

It is, I think the scariest zombie game I have played. I always feel on edge because I know how easy it is to die etc.

That said, it can be frustrating when you keep dieing because you don't have any good items anymore when you are trying to get them back!

I was just gonna ask actually...

How does it feel when you loose, or keep loosing characters?

Is it a bit disheartening over the course of the game to kind of keep starting over again each time, do you wish progression was different in any way.

I'm thinking for when I potentially get the game or not, I'm wondering actually how much I'd enjoy the structure.

so this game is really good? i was waiting till many people had it lol.

i still wait for one month before i'm going to buy a wiiU im saving some money lol..