NEurope

Get a grip, would you? There you go again with your every post line. That's a lie! I really like this game and if you took the time to read my posts you'd realise that but you won't so who's the annoying one? I simply stated that I wish the ad was better to show the great quality of the game and what it's all about. I think most people would agree it doesn't do a good job at that. But who knows maybe there'll be a series of ads to better promote the game and its ideas.

I'm sure he would 'love' to 'get a grip' but as he has ignored you he can't read your post soooooooooooo he can't. :p

I do not believe any of you can gain anything from this. Please, can just one of you stop?

Erm, it has stopped because Aneres11 has him ignored? Therefor can't read his posts, therefor can't reply to a post he can't read. ::shrug:

On Topic: Zombie U looks awesome.

Has it been confirmed yet if this game is playable via the Game Pad?

I know they have said that some of the more 'simpler' games can run fine on the Game Pad, but I wasn't sure if a game like this would be possible given how the pad acts as a seperate screen altogether.

Although having said that, I think this game is probably gonna be best played in front of the TV full stop from the trailers I've seen so far. :)

Has it been confirmed yet if this game is playable via the Game Pad?

I know they have said that some of the more 'simpler' games can run fine on the Game Pad, but I wasn't sure if a game like this would be possible given how the pad acts as a seperate screen altogether.

Although having said that, I think this game is probably gonna be best played in front of the TV full stop from the trailers I've seen so far. :)

Although I don't know it as fact I wouldn't have thought so, just because of what we have seen of the game using the gamepad screen for inventory, keypad etc. It would mean if you were playing the full game on the pad it would have to change the screen to do the other sections and the like.

I'm not sure if what I have said made any sense then? lol.

You're exactly right. ZombiU was designed to use the GamePad's features, so playing off the controller would go against it.

Whether or not this is possible, is yet to be confirmed by ubisoft (or I've missed it?). Either way I highly doubt you can play the game on the GamePad.

The game definitely doesn't work solely on the gamepad, it defeats the point. But nothing to do with complexity, streaming zombi u would be the same as streaming Toki tori.

The game definitely doesn't work solely on the gamepad, it defeats the point. But nothing to do with complexity, streaming zombi u would be the same as streaming Toki tori.

dazzy's right about the streaming. All of the computation for the rendering would be happening on the Wii U itself so the amount of data being streamed to display on the screen is going to be comparable no matter what game you are playing as the resolution will always (hopefully!) stay the same.

You're missing the point. It's his general attitude that's bothering me. Every post he has made that I have happened to read has had something negative in it. Not something that can be classed as a discussion point. I'm not jumping to the defence of what he's slagging off here like a fan boy - I'm simply saying that every one of his posts has to have some sort of derogatory comment that is pretty annoying. And I don't think it's just me that's annoyed by it.

Oh and I already know about the ignore function - and he has been ignored so I don't have to read his crap anymore. :grin:

Good work!

ZombiU - Live-Action Promo - Survivors vs Zombies

ZombiU’s plot centres on the Prepper, Elizabethan occultist John Dee and the British royals. In testing, players took at least 15 and up to 20 hours to complete the campaign, so there’s no gimmick here. Over 100 people worked on ZombiU.

http://www.vg247.com/2012/11/12/zombiu-adding-a-screen-and-breaking-the-mould/

Edited by Wii

What's up with Ubisoft and bloated development teams?

Indeed. I finished Assassin's Creed 3 the other day.Credits went on for 23 minutes

What's up with Ubisoft and bloated development teams?

Pretty hilarious when you consider the fact that they consider ZombiU to be a low budget title :laughing:

ZombiU - Live-Action Promo - Survivors vs Zombies

ZombiU’s plot centres on the Prepper, Elizabethan occultist John Dee and the British royals. In testing, players took at least 15 and up to 20 hours to complete the campaign, so there’s no gimmick here. Over 100 people worked on ZombiU.

http://www.vg247.com/2012/11/12/zombiu-adding-a-screen-and-breaking-the-mould/

That's a great advert. FINALLY! The first wii u advert which really showcases the gamepad!

Indeed. I finished Assassin's Creed 3 the other day.Credits went on for 23 minutes

You think that's bad?

Ghost Recon Future Soldier 43 minutes of credits

I'm sure they could have had just one of their developers work on the game, but then we wouldn't be playing it until this time next year.

I really don't like the TV Ad for this, its too short and really shows nothing of the game! it needs to be a good 30 seconds longer with more actual game play, or hell just the introduction trailer they used

Have i said this before? watched the advert twice during burn notice last night and thought uhhh this makes the game seem shite

I really don't like the TV Ad for this, its too short and really shows nothing of the game! it needs to be a good 30 seconds longer with more actual game play, or hell just the introduction trailer they used

Have i said this before? watched the advert twice during burn notice last night and thought uhhh this makes the game seem shite

Yeah, a friend is using the advert as an example of why the Wii U is shit. "A zombie game where you push numbers into a screen? Please"

Yeah, a friend is using the advert as an example of why the Wii U is shit. "A zombie game where you push numbers into a screen? Please"

You mean former friend, yes? :D

You mean former friend, yes? :D

Getting there :p. He was questioning why they were doing a zombie game because Nintendo consoles are for kids

Getting there :p. He was questioning why they were doing a zombie game because Nintendo consoles are for kids

i'm so sick of that "argument"

New Videos

Edited by Mokong
fixed video embeds

That first vid.... damn I better not die during that opening sequence, I'll be so pissed off if I do :mad:

Goddamn this looks so good.

PLEASE DON'T HAVE FUCKED UP UBISOFT, PLEASE DON'T HAVE FUCKED UP UBISOFT, PLEASE DON'T HAVE FUCKED UP UBISOFT, PLEASE DON'T HAVE FUCKED UP UBISOFT, PLEASE DON'T HAVE FUCKED UP UBISOFT, PLEASE DON'T HAVE FUCKED UP UBISOFT, PLEASE DON'T HAVE FUCKED UP UBISOFT, PLEASE DON'T HAVE FUCKED UP UBISOFT, PLEASE DON'T HAVE FUCKED UP UBISOFT, PLEASE DON'T HAVE FUCKED UP UBISOFT, PLEASE DON'T HAVE FUCKED UP UBISOFT, PLEASE DON'T HAVE FUCKED UP UBISOFT, PLEASE DON'T HAVE FUCKED UP UBISOFT, PLEASE DON'T HAVE FUCKED UP UBISOFT, PLEASE DON'T HAVE FUCKED UP UBISOFT, PLEASE DON'T HAVE FUCKED UP UBISOFT.

The genre (and possibly the Wii U's future 3rd party support in general) is riding on this one!