NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Cube

Beyond: Two Souls

Another good chapter for things playing out differently is Hunted.

The Dinner has a few different ways for it to end too. It is also dependant on a choice in Like Other Girls as well.

The Dinner has a few different ways for it to end too. It is also dependant on a choice in Like Other Girls as well.

Yeah, I did that yesterday. On my first play I went to the bar and stayed....

Platinum GET!

I woke up at half 3 this morning and couldn't get back to sleep, so I fired this up from the start and played right through it in one sitting. I managed to get the 2 player trophy without incident, which was a relief.

The final play through was essentially my evil side. The endings were quite emotional, despite having to be a bitch throughout the game.

Is near the platinum myself. Just need to do the final chapter another two times.

Platinum achieved! Great game.

Have you seen the Kara trailer? I really hope that's their next game.

Edited by Tales

A lot of people on Gaf were complaining about that as well and I fail to see why. What did you not like about it, Bryanee?

I wont go in too deep but it was just poorly scripted and the way the others turned was just stupid to me. I know kids can be quite fucking mean but the way and for the reason why they turned on Jodie was pathetic. The entire section could of been cut and it wouldn't of made a lick of difference to the game.

I disliked it so much that I didn't even bother with the revenge stuff, I just left the house to get it over with. I did watch the revenge stuff on Youtube and it was quite funny but I don't really wanna play the game like that.

I think the

Ranch and Homeless

stuff have been my favourite sections so far.

edit -

Is there really 20+ endings? Is it just small little details that are different between them all?

Played the first 7-8 chapters. Really like it so far. You got to like movie-games though.
Absolutely.

I decided to try it (despite not liking "movie-games") and sure enough it was one of the most boring gaming experiences I've ever had. :zzz:

Actually struggled to finish the demo! :o

Don't have a problem with this kind of genre emerging, but if the entire industry followed suit then I'd definitely be out of modern gaming for good. I just find it so mind-numbingly dull when the interactive aspect of video games gets watered-down like this and everything becomes so heavily scripted. I want to play games in my own style, not be forced to play in such a specific way. :nono:

I understand that presentation and story are the focus with this kind of thing, but I don't find it compelling in the slightest.

For me the only enjoyable parts were when you're able to float around as the spirit, purely because it gives you some tangible and dynamic control, allowing you to play in a less restricted manner, but I just don't think it's enough to make the overall product a rewarding experience. :hmm:

Sign in to follow this