NEurope
Ashley

Site Redesign & Forum Issues

Hey everyone,

Some of you have noticed that the forum schemes have been changed around and there's some login problems.

This is related to the fact that we've redesigned the site and the forum and site are now integrated as one.

Shorty is working his fingers off getting it to work but please bear with us. In the mean time feel free to look at our swanky new site:

N-Europe

Dunno if this counts but, despite being logged in, it offers the "Log In or Register" thing rather than the PM and Avatar box it should have, and strangely appears on the homepage but not here

That means you are logged into the main site but not the forum.

You see, I'm the other way around.... I get my avatar showing up on the front page but not in the forum.

And I"m being directed to different addresses, like http://www.nottaller.com

Does the remember me option works for everyone else? Third time I have logged in now.

Great! Mr Shorty seems to have fixed the logging in issues. :bowdown:

For now :D "@mention" me in here if you have any problems. I think the login form above the comments probably needs another look.

Edit: disabled it til I figure it out.

Edited by Shorty

@Shorty

when i log in I click on the remember me button, but it doesn't seem to be doing anything.... i get kicked off within about 10 minutes of inactivity

Bit surprised you guys didn't jump to vBulletin 4 during this

@Shorty

when i log in I click on the remember me button, but it doesn't seem to be doing anything.... i get kicked off within about 10 minutes of inactivity

Tried clearing your N-Europe cookies?

Bit surprised you guys didn't jump to vBulletin 4 during this

We're not all flushed with money ;)

We're not all flushed with money ;)

Still, I thought you had the license already due to previous attempts to do it. Though I am loving the new look :)

Still, I thought you had the license already due to previous attempts to do it. Though I am loving the new look :)

License has run out (to upgrade, we still have a legal copy!)

Actually the bridge between the forum software and the site software would've been more complicated with 4 and probably added several more months onto the build. But, maybe someday soon :)

Love the new site I don't visit it that often but great job along with eurogamer and denofgeek this is there with my more favourable redesigns.

Sexy redesign but when viewing the forum on my phone I have to login every time I visit, even if I tick 'remember me'

Also I cannot log in to the front page with my forum login

And I'm about to look anyway but is there a way to have the old theme back so the forum is on the left? It is so wrong in the middle lol

Also I cannot log in to the front page with my forum login

And I'm about to look anyway but is there a way to have the old theme back so the forum is on the left? It is so wrong in the middle lol

Try N-Europe Full Width. Unless you really wanted a shrunk version, just leftinated (that's a word, right?).