NEurope
D_prOdigy

PRE-E3 NINTENDO DIRECT Conference

I meant in the original image.

So did I, mate. During E3 season my eyes awakens the Lens of Truth/ASE.

So the conference and the software showcase isn't enought to show the goods? Oh lord.... We're either up for something incredible or Nintendo know about ms or/and Sony and trying to damage control. (the rumoured tablet support for 360 or vita play for ps3).

So final form and maybe Nintendo network tomorrow, games on Wednesday. So what are they actually talking about in their conference!

SO HYPED!

This Nintendo Direct is going to be in English, right???? Or Japanese seeing it's on the JP site?

And it says 11pm GMT, so I am guessing that is actually midnight??

SO HYPED!

This Nintendo Direct is going to be in English, right???? Or Japanese seeing it's on the JP site?

And it says 11pm GMT, so I am guessing that is actually midnight??

I'm actually not hearing anything about a Japanese Nintendo Direct which is weird, so chances are it'll be a mix of English and Japanese with subtitles.

I'm not usually hyped for E3, but somehow I feel different this year.

Which is terrible because I have a presentation on Monday and then exams.

What in the unholy fuck!?!?!?!?

WHAT!? WHY!? I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ON AN E3 BLACKOUT!

What the hell happens to my E3 prediction Bingo card now!? (does it still count for things that are outside the press conference!?)

What the hell do they need a THIRD SHOW for!? This is AWESOME! :D :D :D

Lol, Sony and MS must be PISSED (they're like, hey let's go first this time to steal the attention away from Wii U - Nintendo: "SURPRISE!" :santa:)

Maybe this is how it's gonna work?

Sunday - Nintendo Direct focusing on hardware, show off new console/controller design and features (so that 3rd party conferences can show off their games without issue)

Monday - 3rd party press conferences with Wii U games

Tuesday - Press conference (Wii U first party software with probably some third party), website will probably be updated after conference with even more games/info, developer discussion with Katsuya Eguchi.

Wednesday - Software showcase (All 1st & 3rd party games - including 3DS stuff)

Edited by Dcubed

Well if they have done things properly for the Wii U, they will have a lot to say about the system itself. Not particularly about what the system can mechanically do but the services, such as how online will work (1st party and 3rd party probably), all the netflix and possible tv services, the new video chat functions and so on.

If anything, these services are one of the biggest differentiators next to a games line up.

And now I'm going to have to watch those smug fests that are the Ubi and EA conferences! DAMN YOU WHEATON!

We're either up for something incredible or Nintendo know about ms or/and Sony and trying to damage control. (the rumoured tablet support for 360 or vita play for ps3).

Any peripheral at this time for Xbox 360 or PS3 will be a commercial failure - it will not hit the stores until Winter with few games and give only a few months until their new hardware launches, rumoured in 2013.

I have no doubt that both Sony and Microsoft will be leveraging their brands in the mobile space with more features in their apps, but I fail to see any major developments in their home consoles this year.

This conference is simple blanket coverage, I think DCube has it right; WiiU will be fully announced tonight, the vast majority of hardware features will be announced but with few, if any, games. Tomorrow, third party publishers are free to discuss their WiiU games openly and without fear of NDA. Tuesday will be about Nintendos games over its platforms, hardware launch recap etc with Wednesday tying everything together - first and third party.

This is FOUR DAYS of coverage for WiiU, a real event.

Guys... it says this on the link to the live stream.

*The broadcast may be cancelled without prior notice

They're gonna troll us, aren't they? :grin:

So let me get this straight,

This NintendoDirect will be today, at 0.00 right?

It says so on the site.

(It also mentions the Japanese times, so they'll get it too)

I wouldn't mind a "this it he final controller design, this is the final hardware design, these are the onboard software (social networking and such) and then a big blowout - this is the mother fucking nintendo network!"

Is it wrong that I've cancelled a date tonight so I could watch this?

A little bit... just take your 3DS with you man ;-)

This is FOUR DAYS of coverage for WiiU, a real event.

:laughing: This is what happens when Nintendo... kakashi-hatake-kakashi-18899111-640-480.jpg?w=593 ... Gets serious!

I wouldn't mind a "this it he final controller design, this is the final hardware design, these are the onboard software (social networking and such) and then a big blowout - this is the mother fucking nintendo network!"

hype_train.jpg

Noooooooooooo!!

are-you-serious.jpg

Edited by Beverage

I'd love it if Cammie dunnaways head was inside Shigy's bag in the go team pose. Or if she was tied up in that van.

Apparently she is (thankfully!) not a part of Nintendo anymore.

Just an hour and an half away!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 hours and a half for the Dutchmans aroun here - that's a bit of a glitch? :confused:

Just an hour and an half away!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 hours and a half for the Dutchmans aroun here - that's a bit of a glitch? :confused:

Wibbly wobbly timey wimey.

1 hour to go!
Woo! :yay:

I had a nice 3 hour nap today, ate up some time nicely. :D
Hehehe... good old sleep, the best way to make time fly by. :grin:

It's like a time machine. :heh:

After this Nintendo Direct I might just sleep until 5:00pm on Tuesday. :laughing: