NEurope
Mokong

Software Showcase (6th June in LA/7th June in Europe))

On Wednesday the 6th of June Nintendo will host their Software Showcase, likely unveiling more new games that weren't shown the previous day at their main E3 Press Conference.

The Showcase will stream live at Nintendo E3 Site at 6pm in LA which will make for the very early time of 2am on the morning of the 7th of June in the Uk & Ireland and 3am on the 7th in Central Europe.

http://e3.nintendo.com/

Will you be staying up late?

Edited by Mokong

Won't be staying up for this I shouldn't think, so I'll open this thread now for anyone who wants to discuss it in here.

Yeah, stayed up for the roundtable and that wa sa waste of time (and this was after staying up for the sony one the night before). Was fucked all day and I need a productive day at work tomorrow so stuff that (inevitably end up waking up and seeing the news - stupid brain!) Let's hope Nintendo show a big 3DS game to get us excited.

But even still it won't be coming this year, and with Luigis Mansion, Paper Mario and Mario 2 being the end of the year releases, I'm not ecstatic about that. I'm sure they'll all be great, but don't really get me wet. Animal Crossing (presuming it's evolved enough) would, but that seems to have disappeared.

This is meant to just be 3DS focussed. They'll probably spent 5 minutes of this bringing on someone to tell us about Nintendoland, Pikmin 3 and Mario U.

I wouldn't be surprised if most of the talk is about the 3 Mario-universe 3DS games they mentioned before.

They say it's 3DS focused but look what happened in the main conference!

They best edit it to add 5 min of future WiiU titles to add some damage control or sorts

3DS only...unfortunately!!!

? The 3DS segment really hyped me for what the 3DS has in store for us. I can't wait to hear what else they have been beavering away at. :hehe: A winter of Paper Mario and Luigi's Mansion? Bring it!

I'm gonna try to stay up for this. Hopefully they can redeem themselves with the Nintendo 3ds... or maybe not

I really don't see this as revealing too much. The majority of the stuff is already on the E3 showfloor. As such, the reveals will just be for the benefit of us at home, but the pages are already up.

Not staying up.

Hopefully Nintendo will do something to fix this complete and utter disaster.

I should be awake any way so I'll be checking out.

As Serebii said, I'm expecting mostly stuff we've already known for a while. Nintendo's E3 press only website doesn't fill me with much hope, especially for Animal Crossing.

I'm staying up, really really hoping for a Zelda game to be shown but I doubt it'll happen

I'm staying up for the slim chance a Pokémon release date appears

Would be depressing if they just spoke more about luigis and castlevania etc. great games, but come on Nintendo, give us some joy!

Just remembered. Didn't Zelda Williams say she was doing a Zelda concert at e3? Maybe it's to launch the new 3DS Zelda?!?

Just remembered. Didn't Zelda Williams say she was doing a Zelda concert at e3? Maybe it's to launch the new 3DS Zelda?!?

That may be. I do not know. But I got the following e-mail on Tuesday, confirming her as host.

date: 5 June 2012 19:27

"(Los Angeles, CA) June 5, 2012 - Based on one of the most popular and beloved video game series of all time, "The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses" is a spectacular concert tour featuring live orchestral performances of theme music from Nintendo's The Legend of Zelda franchise. The concert is touring North America and is coming to Los Angeles, CA on June 6, 2012 at 8:00pm at the Greek Theatre. The L.A. show will coincide with E3, the world's premier trade show and exhibit for computer and video games and related products, taking place June 5-7, 2012 at the Los Angeles Convention Center. Meant to be a very special engagement for E3 goers and Los Angelenos alike, "The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses" will be hosted by avid franchise fan and Zelda community darling, Zelda Williams, who actually was named after the legendary franchise by her father, renowned actor and comedian Robin Williams.

Get tickets for LA here!"

Painful lesson learnt. Expect nothing. That way you can't be disappointed. So I expect nothing from their 3DS conference.

Nothing of interest, as expected.

"Threediots?" wtf was that.

Nintendo lied, my hopes died.

"We'll be showing you what's coming up soon and some new stuff you haven't seen". Bastard.

Apparently Fire Emblem is coming to NA. Why the hell wasn't that announced at the conference? It's pretty big news, if true.

Edit: People are speculating that it didn't get announced because it's not coming this year.

Gaf are out in full force already.

threediots.png

Edited by Hero-of-Time