NEurope
Mokong

Nintendo Conference (5.00pm - 5th June)

The ONLY new core game is ZombiU. A generic FPS which looks great, but still...

Despite my love of Pikmin, ZombiU was the standout game of the conference; new IP with - at least in my eyes - a pretty unique take on the genre. I want an Ubisoft console.

Microsoft aren't launching a new console this year though.

Not quite sure I'm follow the point...

They really should've closed with Pikmin 3, if that was all they had.

This post E3 video is head wrecking and rubbing salt into the wounds. I'd love to run into that room and tell that family to shut the fuck up! Sugary, sickeningly sweet, ott, bullshit. Where's the hardcore games?

Reggie talking like a twat. OF COURSE we're going to be social buzz, i bet over 50% was negative.

He said they had a great balance. Did they fuck. It was 80% casual bullshit at an event watched by core gamers attended by the gaming media

HANG ON, was the big reveal of the new game. A mention...? It's becoming more of a joke :)

Could have been better, could have been much worse

I'm content with what they showed, would have liked more but never show your entire hand.

I think people were expecting too much

Not quite sure I'm follow the point...

Meaning most of 1st party Microsoft studios are working on the next Xbox and prepping for next year, hence their shoddy offering at their conference.

Nintendo are launching this year, trying to create hype for their new console and gave us this showing, at the biggest of conferences for the gaming world.

Reggie talking like a twat. OF COURSE we're going to be social buzz, i bet over 50% was negative.

He said they had a great balance. Did they fuck. It was 80% casual bullshit at an event watched by core gamers attended by the gaming media

HANG ON, was the big reveal of the new game. A mention...? It's becoming more of a joke :)

It was less than 80% casual...

The lego game looked fun.

Were you in Toys'rus? I watched the Nintendo conference and though it was 80% white dog shit, including Lego City.

Edited by david.dakota

NSMBU looks good.

Pikmin's gameplay looks great.

Other than that, hey, no big surprises, no excitement. Cheers Nintendo.

Were you in Toys'rus? I watched the Nintendo conference and though it was 80% white dog shit.

Oh poor baby, have a cry about it.

Meaning most of 1st party Microsoft studios are working on the next Xbox and prepping for next year, hence their shoddy offering at their conference.

Nintendo are launching this year, trying to create hype for their new console and gave us this showing, at the biggest of conferences for the gaming world.

I got what you meant, and agree 100%.

Shoddy showing from Nintendo. When they were talking about fitness and music games, I half expected a Wii Music U to be announced. More Ravi Drums!

Fuck it, I've waited long enough. I'm going to cook dinner and take some fucking pain relief tablets.

LOL.

The lego game looked fun.

I admit I enjoyed that. Both myself and my 16 year old nephew were sat laughing our backs off at it.