NEurope
Mokong

Nintendo Conference (5.00pm - 5th June)

Yeah I actually thought Lego City looked really good.

I can't see me buying it, but many will surely!

This is a joke. There's 10 minutes to go and they're going to spend it showing us games we all saw yesterday. This is hilariously depressing

Now Ubisoft? Ugh, this is terrible. I'm sure there'll be one or maybe two first party surprises at the end, but that's going to make up for this awful conference. How is it even possible, with a new machine out? :(

No way I'm going to buy a WiiU at launch. Made the mistake with the 3DS, and I won't make the same mistake twice.

More casual bullshit. Just Dance 4. Vomit! That was painful.

Oh my fucking god. Fitness, Karoke and dancing, and now dancing. The Wii U clearly has no fucking games to actually show, so lets show some stuff form yesterday.

This is getting embarrassing now. I was so excited after the opening. But they've shown nothing. They'll show metroid prime or Zelda at the end and people will cream, but this is awful

Just Dance sells a lot of games, but not to the people who watch E3 Media Conferences. Why do they keep doing this to us ;p

Reaction to this show: ''I'm so sad. Excuse me miss, i noticed you were drinking coffee'' (sigh)

Told you guys it'd be disappointing. Ah well. Hopefully a new Zelda at tomorrow's conference

ZombiU might actually be the return of survival horror games.

Finally, I thought for a second there Pikmin 3 might be the only good thing the Wii U has.

All I'm seeing is lazy 2D Mario Scrollers and ports =\

They'll show Metroid at the end... I hope. Though that would have been disappointing at the beginning. Now, it's a feint hope

So this is Wii U play basically

Are Nintendo making any core games?
Do you mean a game with blood, because they showed Pikmin 3 (and to a lesser extent Mario).

Don't get what some of you are on about?

There's loads of games here!

Yeah.. but most of them we've already played or experienced elsewhere.

I was feeling the hype after the Nintendo Direct on Sunday night, so I thought I'd be easy enough to please during this conference. Sadly, its all been downhill since Pikmin, imo! Will there be anything after Nintendo Land or is this it?

@dazzybee, I'm not sure what you expected?

Did you expect the Mass Effect Team for example, to have made an exclusive Wii U game? Wasn't gonna happen!

But we're getting Mass Effect/Assassins Creed and everything now, that's good.