NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Dante

Injustice: Gods Among Us

Just completed the story mode and enjoyed it.

I do suck as Superman though, made the last few fights a bit annoying.

While I like fighting games I do wish someone would put this much effort into a superhero game in other genres. I would love a Justice League or Avengers game with a great story/cut scenes.

I wish DC would do a God of War scale Wonder Woman game.

Scratch that, a game that wasn't Batman.

At least the Batman games are good. We just need actual effort put into more superhero games otherwise we just get games like Green Lantern and the Iron Man games.

Oh, yeah, I appreciate the Batman games (although City less so) but other characters please. A proper horror-type Constantine game would be amazing.

I just want a proper team based superhero game. Something that could really give you a story on an epic scale.

I'm less bothered about teams with DC because Batman overshadows everyone (and superman to a lesser extent). The other characters have no room to breathe. Even Injustice is dominated by not one but TWO Batmans and Supermans.

Injustice points out the problem pretty well, now I think about it. Superman has so much sway over everyone he corrupts the heroes with ease. Seriously, Cyborg being evil? Pffft, yeah right. And if they didn't align with Supes their only other option is the Resistance...led unsurprisingly by Batman.

In Injustice Flash is pretty much the only remotely three dimensional character (oh, the irony).

I wish DC would do a God of War scale Wonder Woman game.

Scratch that, a game that wasn't Batman.

THAT SOUNDS AMAZING!!!!!

I wish they would work out how to do Superman properly.

I just found out one of my fav bands are on the soundtrack for this and whilst the start threw me off a little, I think it's a great song. Is the game full of actual songs or are they just for credits/special sequences?

Depeche Mode do the credits song, not sure if the others actually feature.

Yay, ANOTHER Bat-character.

Give me Zatanna, Constantine and Mera.

I don't mind we're getting Zod - hopefully there'll be a Man of Steel skin for Supes and Zod.

Picked this up yesterday for PS3. Quite big for me really coz I really don't play many fighting games!

Bar Soul Calibour 1,2,4 & Smash Bros!

The lure of DC characters made me get it...

Get some practice in and I'll give you some fights at Extra Life then!

Cool, I'm gonna need the practice!

I played with my gf last night (who hasn't played it either) and she beat me 6 times... I only won once!

Embarrassment. And she isn't even a gamer like I am.

If you are anything like me then you will get so much better when you start remembering to block and start stringing some combos together.

If you are anything like me then you will get so much better when you start remembering to block and start stringing some combos together.

Yeah, I was having trouble just blocking in the tutorial... :/

Awesome. Constantine and Mera/Ocean Master/Black Manta next please!

I'm waiting for the GOTY-edition of this game. Rumours say that it will be released in November.

Got this today via one of the numerous "this is by mistake free on XBL if you live in this obscure region"-tricks! I don't like the method but I liked getting this game for free so I'll buy much of the DLC.

Bummer, just found out that the 'Arrow'-skin for Green Arrow is not available through normal means. Damn.

Other than that, having fun with the game though I haven't spent so much time on it.

Will there be more DLC for this game or is this it?

---

Finished story mode the other day (and again yesterday as a friend wanted to see it) and was pleasantly surprised; the movies were high quality throughout and felt like a JL-movie in general. That alone is worth the game at a decent price.

Now I'm trying to complete Classic with every character while doing every Star Labs. This is quite boring but addicting at the same time. Funny how that works.

Ultimate Edition has been announced! Due 29th November, including all DLC.

The Ultimate Edition is currently scheduled for release on PlayStation Vita, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, PC and PlayStation 4 on November 12 in North America and November 29 in Europe. There's no word on a Xbox One version.

No Wii U-version, though.

Sign in to follow this