NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Cube

Injustice: Gods Among Us

special edition or not i will buy it for the WiiU, i wont be buying games anymore for my 360, nor ps3.

Im with you, im slowly letting my 360 and PS3 die in the corner whilst i buy the multiplatfrom games for WiiU. To be honest beyond Ni no Kuni and Gears Judgement there is nothing left for me on those machines, lots of good WiiU games coming though..

Im with you, im slowly letting my 360 and PS3 die in the corner whilst i buy the multiplatfrom games for WiiU. To be honest beyond Ni no Kuni and Gears Judgement there is nothing left for me on those machines, lots of good WiiU games coming though..
There must be something... Tomb Raider, Bioshock Infinite, The Last of Us, Beyond, Splinter Cell, God of War IV, Dead Space, DMC, MGS Rising, Remember Me, GTA V, Castlevania 2, Dark Souls 2, The Puppeteer, MGS V etc... :p

There must be something... Tomb Raider, Bioshock Infinite, The Last of Us, Beyond, Splinter Cell, God of War IV, Dead Space, DMC, MGS Rising, Remember Me, GTA V, Castlevania 2, Dark Souls 2, The Puppeteer, MGS V etc... :p

ah okay, Castlevania and MGS Rising but the others that i want (Tomb Raider, Bioshock, Splinter Cell, Deadspace, dmc and Darksouls 2) are all PC bound too so ill just get them via Steam. I really hoped they would have announced Castlevania for the WiiU but it wasnt to be...for that matter i thought MGS would be ported too with it being made by Platinum but my hopes are dashed

How AWFUL is Supermans voice? Fits the quality of the character I suppose, but by god is it weak.

Joker doesn't seem much better from that tiny segment!

Batman - Kevin Conroy

Wonder Woman - Susan Eisenberg

Superman - George Newbern

Harley - Tara Strong

Catwoman - Grey DeLisle

I aint worried about the voice acting, though that Superman scream was pants. A mixutes of actors from Justice League Animated TV show and some from Arkham City reprising their roles.

I also love the story, the prologue which is happening in comics is setting things up nicely.

Batman is the only good one in that trailer. Joker and superman are dire. And the other characters I have no idea who they are.

That's not the joker from arkham city is it?

That's not the joker from arkham city is it?

Doesn't sound like Mark Hamill's Joker. Voice work in Arkham City is pretty good across the board - only the Mockney Penguin got on my nerves!

Afraid I agree that this looks pretty dreadful!

Doesn't sound like Mark Hamill's Joker. Voice work in Arkham City is pretty good across the board - only the Mockney Penguin got on my nerves!

Yeah definitely not Hamill, which is a shame as he's so fucking good.

Agree with Arkham too, Penguin is the weak leak, a bit comedy, but didn't annoy me too much. isn't it the guy who plays Drake from uncharted as well?!!

I know he said it before and then did two more games (DCUO and Arkham City) but Mark Hamill is pretty much done being the Joker. Its a pity because i have never come accross anyone who could do it quite as well as him, even John Di Maggio couldnt match him and hes usually pretty good.

Wii U version has been delayed by a week in europe.

Injustice: Gods Among Us for Wii U has been delayed in Europe, it has been announced.

The Wii U version of the upcoming fighting game will be released in Europe on April 26, a week later than its Xbox 360 and PS3 counterparts, according to CVG.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/gaming/news/a473371/injustice-gods-among-us-wii-u-version-delayed-in-europe.html

Playing it on the Xbox just now, cant wait for the WiiU version to arrive next week, having a blast playing it.

This was from their Official Twitter account.

@InjusticeGame:

"We expect DLC for the Wii U version of Injustice: Gods Among Us to be available this summer. Stay tuned for more details." — May 8, 2013
Edited by -Dem0-

Saw that this morning, i only hope we get all the dlc, the fighters and the costumes (including the Arrow dlc and the stuff from the ios game), for a fan of comics like myself the costumes are as important as new fighters. I just dont get what the delay is, some people have been speculating that this is down to the summer update Nintendo are launching that will improve the console in some specified way. Who knows....i just want to be able to get my dlc the same time as everyone else.

£22.99 at GAME online

Nice to see it discounted at the same time as the PS360 versions.

Bought, thanks. Was waiting for the price to go down.

H,mm. I might buy it at that price...but I buy fighters a lot and never really play them... Ill have a think. Tempted though.

Finished story mode over the weekend. Not a huge fighter fan but found it very enjoyable.

Shame about the DLC situation. Have half a mind to not buy any, but then they will moan no one bought it. Buying it sends signals we don't care we got it late. :/

Heads up: Patch is out. Brings some character balance and DLC support. DLC should be out here tomorrow and it looks like they have everything the other versions have. I think there's some free costumes but haven't worked out how to get them yet. :p

Sign in to follow this