NEurope
Hero-of-Time

[Rumoured] Kingdom Hearts HD Remix Wii U

I sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hope this is true. Please be true. Please be true.

- Kingdom Hearts: HD Remix or Kingdom Hearts: Remembrance coming to Wii U

- includes Kingdom Hearts 1, 2, Chain of Memories, 358/2 Days and Birth By Sleep

- inclusion of new side quests

- Wii U version makes plot connections with Kingdom Hearts 3D

This needs to happen.

I sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hope this is true. Please be true. Please be true.

This needs to happen.

I would love this. I have never played Kingdom Hearts before despite being a massive Disney fan, I played the demo of KH3D at the weekend and loved it, so something that'd make playing the rest of the series easier would be very much appreciated!

This would only happen if KH3 is coming to Wii U...

But either way, this is way too generous of a collection to ever be offered by S-E. They'll sell them in at least 2 volumes (If we're lucky - more likely, they'll sell them all piecemeal)

I call BS.

Edited by Dcubed

I would love this. I have never played Kingdom Hearts before despite being a massive Disney fan, I played the demo of KH3D at the weekend and loved it, so something that'd make playing the rest of the series easier would be very much appreciated!

Yeah, I instantly thought of you when I read this news, as I had just read your write up this morning. It makes sense to throw most of the games in one package as the series is so spread out now. I imagine that Chain of Memories will be the PS2 version rather than the GBA one.

Yeah, I instantly thought of you when I read this news, as I had just read your write up this morning. It makes sense to throw most of the games in one package as the series is so spread out now. I imagine that Chain of Memories will be the PS2 version rather than the GBA one.

Nice to know someone read it :hehe:

This would only happen if KH3 is coming to Wii U...

I have a really strong feeling that it will. An exclusive maybe?

An exclusive maybe?

Probably not as the KH series has always had strong ties with the Playstation brand. This rumour also states that the collection will be on the PS3 and Vita.

It sounds too good to be true, but I wanna believe! :heh:

A collection would be greatly appreciated. The way the games are so spread out across platforms is the key reason putting me off getting into the series.

I have a really strong feeling that it will. An exclusive maybe?

The rumour says (although it doesn't say it in that GoNintendo summary) the collection is heading to Wii U/PS3/Vita, so you'd expect KH3 to be hitting those platforms on that basis.

This would be ideal for me. Really hope it happens.

Well, it would be better (for me) if they swapped 358/2 for Re:coded, but still. :heh:

They'll do anything to get out of making Kingdom Hearts 3, won't they?

Well to be fair, Nomura still needs to get around to finishing Versus XIII.

They've been getting lessons from Valve.

They've been getting lessons from Valve.

Yeah, Valve are never gonna make KH III which makes them the perfect role model.

So we didn't hear of this from Sony last night. Fingers crossed it will be revealed in the Nintendo conference :D