NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
syco_link

WOOSEL IS DEAD!!!!

I just thought i'd go onto woosel to see if they had any comics/updates, and to my horror i found that woosel no loger exists. Woosel.com now is some crappy search engine. Why did it have to go? :sad:

Guy was telling me that the US Government emailed Mike telling him they would be shutting down the site. That's all he could tell me.

That's a real shame. I really enjoyed reading there comics and i loved there rants. Do you know Guy personally then?

If only RE wasn't so FUCKING SLOW.

Anyway, yeah Woosel is dead. Guy was shot in the face by Jack Bauer it's all over.

Yamcha, you rock for the Evangelion avatar and signature duo. Great work.

Now, getting on topic... Wow, someone made a thread about our website. So people -do- actually look at it. Now then, I didn't actually know the site was down, since it still shows up as usual for me. What I -think- happened was Ben bought the URL until like, the year 2006 and that has now expired. Mike and I don't really talk to Ben as much as we used to anymore since he's busy with work and such, so it's possible this will be a problem.

I'm sure it's nothing that major though. I'll keep you posted, and I'm sure Mike will drop in here eventually to let you know what's -really- happening as I don't actually know shit about how it all works.

Thanks for your support.

... there's also the matter of the NSPCC seeing that baby box comic and having the website removed. Why didn't I listen to the warning signs?

... there's also the matter of the NSPCC seeing that baby box comic and having the website removed. Why didn't I listen to the warning signs?

Is that the one with the postman?

Yamcha, you rock for the Evangelion avatar and signature duo. Great work.

Cheers. It's all your fault that im into it anyway :)

Get well soon Woosel.

Is that the one with the postman?

Yeah. I'd consider myself to have some pretty sick ideas sometimes, but that comic just pushed the limits. Still didn't stop me laughing like a madman at the finished product though, much to the scorn of many.

Guy pretty much nailed the reason as to why it's down. It's being taken care of, chill out.

Do you know Guy personally then?
No one knows Guy, personally. He doesn't speak to you, he speaks through you. He has no time to eat, so someone does it for him. Guy has no mother, he gave birth to himself. He always wants a double cone and yes, he wants sprinkles. He doesn't have a cat, you are his pet, and he owns the CEO of Nike.

And Guy knows you.

No one knows Guy, personally. He doesn't speak to you, he speaks through you. He has no time to eat, so someone does it for him. Guy has no mother, he gave birth to himself. He always wants a double cone and yes, he wants sprinkles. He doesn't have a cat, you are his pet, and he owns the CEO of Nike.

And Guy knows you.

Today I got a new resident on Animal Crossing DS. His name is Rolf, and he is identical to the animal in your signature.

What's going on here?

Did you infect my game?

Get out of my game, hacker.

And Guy knows you.

Amen :bowdown: lol

what

Sopranos marathon you say

why, yes

Aww man when those fools try to take out Tony! Awesome!

Listen Danny, don't be bustin' my balls. We gots Season Two on the Dee-Vee-Dee.

Sign in to follow this