N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 23: The highlight of the Summer

Haden

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18-5 youth keeper no skills.

I'm keeping him though. He has more potential than my 20-5 with lightning reflexes I think.

An 18 5 is quality. Keep him and get rid of the 20 5 unless you think you can get your 20 5 up to 21 6 without jeopardising your young keepers dev.

With the season beginning today, anyone mind if I carry on with my epic elite write-ups this season.

Of course not. Can you add most important match, most stylish play and best player like Peeps so we can enter Haden's VIP draw as well? :)

1-0 loss, I had more chances. 2 injuries from the game too :(

Seahawks nearly always play 4-3-3 but their last few games against me they've done 4-4-2 and I've been unprepared. Typicall when I pick to prepare against 4-4-2 they go back to 4-3-3! Could've swung it for me if I'd had that right.

Can you still do VIP transfers? I have decided to sell Gunnar Hilmo so check him out. Bad mouth and moody are probably the skills you can't see, but stamina, hard shooter and quick makes up for that, plus 47 goals in his career. he has been absolutly vital for my team the past 4 seasons but it's time to let him go due to my youngest striker being 25 I need to think ahead. Unlikely to go up another skill in his career due to his age(30) but he won't drop either. Despite bad mouth he rarely if ever gets yellow card, no more than twice in any season. 1.46 million. For lower league members you can probably buy yourself to a title with this player ;)

Interhawks: Myself, Seahawks FC and Crisfield Seahawks.

Spotlight: I guess a 3-1 Seahawks victory with the first goal coming in the 26th minute.

Though start in the league.

Spotlight: 1-0 34th minute.

Haden, what happens if there's a 0-0 draw? ;)

I'll go 1-1 with first goal in the 30th minute.

You're kicking me out of the wolfpac?! :( That's okay, you guys were weighing me down.

Yellow Sub is now a free agent.

Amazing!

The spotlight winner, is Tales and Nikos who both predicted a win and were 4 mins off the time but Zell got the time dead on right but sadly predicted a draw.

As Tales guessed the right score (even though I said it wouldnt count haha) I will give him the honour of choosing the next game to spotlight

Thanks. Being most familiar with my own league I will pick a match from there. Inter vs Madpool could be interesting. 2-3 and 8th minute.

You can change the condition btw: You could have how many yellow cards? Or how much possession will X team get? It is whatever you want basically. But if you want to stick with that condition that is fine.