NEurope
ReZourceman

MARVEL Mafia Volume 1 : Armor Wars

Someone icy targeted me - I assume that was Blizzard. Oh well, he's dead now.

*shines faceplate*

So, the mafia reveal themselves.

Also, Remove Vote due to what Paj! has just said.

Another thing: mr-paul's description of being roleblocked is completely unlike what anyone else got when I roleblocked them.

well I have double vote, so....you're dead. Paj! should be too really, not sure what's going on there.

Incredibly well played then, I never suspected you at all.

Majority has been reached.

Vote Cube : 4 - mr-paul, Yvonne, The Peeps.

The three players gathered around, and one of them raised his gun, shooting Cube in the chest plate, causing catastrophic problems for his armor.

WrmAchine_MarvMaff.jpg

@Paj\! fell to the floor. Due to the mishap by The Watcher, he was alive for too long, and wounds he sustained in the previous day phase were too much. They overcame him.

TitanMan_MarvMaff.jpg

Paj! is dead. He was Titanium Man, and could stand guard over a player, preventing others from targeting them. He was a member of the mafia.

---------------------

With no way to gain majority, the remaining town players realised their efforts were now futile, and having deduced the remaining mafia members they looked at each other and blasted off into the sky.

IronMongerOS_MarvMaff.jpg

@mr\-paul fled. He was Iron Man and could target a player to be tracked and could also control the Iron Man drone when he was in the game. He was a member of the town.

The two remaining mafia members had won. Congratulations to....

GenRo_MarvMaff.jpg

@Yvonne was General Thunderbolt Ross. Every other night he could target a player to be assaulted by a powerful airstrike, roleblocking everyone in the area. He also had a double vote. He was the mafia don.

and

IrnSpdr_MarvMaff.jpg

@The Peeps was Iron Spider. His stealth abilities allowed him to move in the shadows and mess up the results of armored characters. He could target players and steal their abilities. He was a member of the mafia.

-------------------------

Epilogue

General Ross picked up his beeping phone. "We have located Banner sir." He smiled, and replied "Don't lose him. Tell the lab I will be there soon. I'm doing it."

Peter Parker arrived back at his apartment. Taking off his armor, he pulls off his mask. He slides a silver breifcase out from under his bed and opens it up. A satellite phone is inside and he activates the dialling.

Elsewhere a figure answers. "You were right", Peter proclaimed, "Ross is planning something. He won't stop until he's found Bruce and he doesn't care who he is corrupting to get there. Your virus has revealed his allies." Nick Fury nodded, and thanked Peter. Looking down on the Earth from his secret SHIELD space station, he turns around.

"Reed. Phase 2."

END

Woop woop! Survived being caught red-handed!

Also I am an afficionado now!

Dammit. Well done Yvonne and Peeps.

Should have lynched Yvonne a few days ago but somehow you won our trust and I thought you were town after that. There was no way of us winning though, I regret not being fully active on the last day, I was busy and the game was inactive and I really should have put a vote on Paj like I was intending to.

Really sad that this game really didn't seem to catch on :( Was more posts in the first couple of days of Peepsville than in the whole of this, really not sure why.

Question @ReZourceman, why did you let Paj! last so long, only killing him off in the final write up?

Question @ReZourceman, why did you let Paj! last so long, only killing him off in the final write up?

He had been on the mafia forum, which is why MadDog was killed first, and then I should have killed Paj! in the previous day phase but I missed a vote.