NEurope
ReZourceman

MARVEL Mafia Volume 1 : Armor Wars

Well if you want to vote off a townie, sure. You've been misleading people all game with your theory about the mafia being heroes and mr-Paul was heavily campaigning against Jimbob but sure, go for me based on nothing.

I was heavily campaigning against Jimbob because we had no other leads and he came across as the most scummy - repeatedly harming known info gatherers.

@The Peeps, are you saying that the only night you used one of the powers you acquired was night 3? Why?

@Paj\! need you in the game. What's your power, who've you targeted? Who do you think is mafia and why?

I was heavily campaigning against Jimbob because we had no other leads and he came across as the most scummy - repeatedly harming known info gatherers.

@The Peeps, are you saying that the only night you used one of the powers you acquired was night 3? Why?

Night 1 - can discover player's powers - I don't need to use that as I can get an idea of someone's powers with my own anyway as well as being able to use it once later.

Night 2 - I stole a power

Night 3 - Used my stolen power

Night 4 - Diageo - see PMs.

Night 5- I decided to use my own power rather than hope to target someone with a PM. Chances are they wouldn't have a PM or would simply share their info anyway.

So how come, if you have essentially been acting as an info gatherer throughout this game, you hadn't come out with any information until now? Just curious.

And can you explain this post of yours?

Remove vote

Diageo how were you roleblocked? I know of one power which failed to get me on night 1 and I suspect it was a roleblock.

I never had anything that seemed relevant. My targets kept dying too.

That was referring to Tales' power. Someone put a path of ice in my way but I broke through it. I thought it was either a roleblock or a redirection which I did say somewhere. I also mentioned this in my post on the other page and I said I guess Tales must be an armoured player which is why his power didn't work.

I'm not armoured as far as I know. I didn't target anyone anyway. I had a question for Rez but he never answered so I never sent a target because I wanted the answer first.

I am Blizzard as said above.

@Paj\! need you in the game. What's your power, who've you targeted? Who do you think is mafia and why?

As you may have gathered I've been criminally inactive...sorry about that. Kinda put a warning down but still...ugh why do I play when I'm busy?

I suspect ReZ gave me a fairly uneventful power in case I didn't play properly. I can gas people, and I'm told if they're affected, which basically means, if they aren't affected, they're armoured (something to that effect, or that's what I took from it). I wasn't told if the gas has any actual effect if they aren't armoured.

I targeted Peeps, he's armoured / he wasn't affected. That's all I've done.

What I'm wondering is why MadDog and Coolness were killed off before Paj when he hadn't made a post until today.

Tales, can we have all your targets please? I think everyone else's claims are out so would be useful to have yours too. Then we can pick holes in people's stories.

I'm not armoured as far as I know. I didn't target anyone anyway. I had a question for Rez but he never answered so I never sent a target because I wanted the answer first.

I am Blizzard as said above.

I was talking about night 1. You definitely targeted me on night 1 :p

What I'm wondering is why MadDog and Coolness were killed off before Paj when he hadn't made a post until today.

Tales, can we have all your targets please? I think everyone else's claims are out so would be useful to have yours too. Then we can pick holes in people's stories.

In the first 2-3 night I just picked the top two and worked myself down the list.

Night 1: Peeps to Jimbob

Night 2: Diageo to mr-paul

Night 3: Cube to Heroicjanitor. Roleblocked, attacked by an arsenal of bullets.

Night 4: MadDog to Nintendohnut. Nintendohnut was dead by this point but I wasn't paying attention and I used the first post a reference list.

Night 5: Nothing, was waiting for Rez to answer and then the day just started.

vote: Tales heroicjanitor died in the very first night so I don't buy that you tried to redirect to him for night 3. I could've accepted Nintendohnut but not twice and not that early in the game.

Also you are a straight redirector which I know ReZ at least finds to be a mainly mafia power so I'm more inclined to think he would give it to a scumnag.

I trust Tales. Still unsure of Peeps but what he says above does add up. I'm actually a bit wary of Cube even though I was thinking he was good earlier this game.

Paj has gotta be evil, right? Maybe ReZ gave the mafia a chance by not killing them both off at once.

A dark green character found himself surrounded by circles of ice.

Several armored characters converged.

At the end of the night, one player had been attacked...the result was fatal.

BlizzardDonGoll_MarvMaff.jpg

@mr\-paul

@Paj\!

@Yvonne

With 6 players, the majority is 4.

OK, we have to lynch a mafia today.

I tried targeting Paj!, however I ended up targeting The Peeps and I was unsuccessful.

So because it says several armoured characters converged, must have been Cube roleblocking me.

Vote: Cube.

So because it says several armoured characters converged, must have been Cube roleblocking me.

Except it wasn't, because I was redirected from Paj! to The Peeps (an armoured character), but still failed.

No explanation for it - my PM simply stared that I targeted The Peeps.

Another possibility is my PM was altered so that it said I targeted The Peeps (and I actually did target Paj!).

As I've said, any armoured players trying to target me will fail.

Vote: Paj!