NEurope
ReZourceman

MARVEL Mafia Volume 1 : Armor Wars

Vote Coolness Bears - 1 ; Chairdriver

Vote Jimbob - 8 ; ReZourceman, mr-paul, Diageo, Yvonne, Tales, Cube.

Jimbob was lynched. The players gathered around, but he burst into toxic energy....but the lynch succeeded before any damage was done.

RadioacitChen_MarvMaff.jpg

@mr\-paul

@Paj\!

@Yvonne

@Tales

Two beacons were flashing and beeping with barely any gap between the beeps....the hint has not been garnered so far, and will cost some soles dearly.

Hooray, that means i can finally stop writing in that damn Lime Text

Yep, told the truth. A very interesting game all round Rez, good luck to everyone. I'll see you all at the end.

The cool character was targeted several times on this night.

Elsewhere, a powerful Russian was approaching, undetected towards a giant beast...

FinFangFoom_MarvMaff.jpg

@mr\-paul

@Paj\!

@Yvonne

@Tales

Another beacon started flashing.

With 7 players the majority is 4.

I was roleblocked last night. By missiles. I'm possibly the cool character in the write-up.

So, there IS a vig in this game?

Looks more like some kind of bomber, probably neutral.

Aye, that was me Cube. Therefore you are not the killer!

The killer is a russian. A powerful russian. I don't know much marvel universe, anyone know who that could be?

Ok, this is really problematic, Crimson Dynamo being mafia puts a flaw in my theory of non-armoured heroes being mafia. Why is Crimson Dynamo mafia when loads of other Iron Man villains aren't?

Tales is Blizzard. I would have guessed that the Thunderbolts were the mafia, but clearly that's not the case since Radioactive Man came up town.

So I'm guessing there's only 3 members of the mafia left or they'd have majority already (if they'd started with 5). You'd think it would be easy to find them with only 7 players left but I honestly have no idea =\

I don't think a neutral killer got MadDog. That was clearly because they were inactive.

I targeted Tales, he targeted no-one.

An anti inactive mechanic makes sense. If that's the case @Paj\! you better post something if you want to survive

So I'm guessing there's only 3 members of the mafia left or they'd have majority already (if they'd started with 5). You'd think it would be easy to find them with only 7 players left but I honestly have no idea =\

Who is your character?

Have any villain townies been armoured?

Yeah, Detroit Steel.

So the Russian is the killer. And the one mafia member we know which has died has been Russian (his only feature which distinguishes him from the rest of the dead list). Therefore it's a pretty safe bet the mafia is Russian characters.

Roles we know:

mr-paul - Iron Man

chairdriver - Iron Monger

Yvonne - Thunderbolt Ross

Tales - Blizzard

None of which are Russian. Therefore the following unclaimed people are ~90% certainly the mafia.

The Peeps

Cube

Paj!

lol

Vote: The Peeps

~~

I'm guessing Whiplash, Titanium Man and Yelena Belova Black Widow.

Edited by chairdriver
Automerged Doublepost

I am Iron Spider (Peter Parker). Looking at the write-up, MadDog was Russian? It'd make sense for the mafia to use him to kill too if they had realised he was getting modkilled.

Full info later if needed. I am at work.

chairdriver, I would think that based on "I'm allied with Iron Man", "I am armoured" and "I'm probably the cool character", it would be pretty obvious that I am War Machine (Colonel James Rhodes).

As for my power, I'm a roleblocker, my targets have been:

Night 1: Nintendohnut

Night 2: MadDog (Couldn't find him -his role from his death now explains why)

Night 3: Tales

Night 4: Jimbob

Night 5: MadDog (I was roleblocked)

One thing to point out: Yvonne and Diageo (along with Jimbob) were roleblocked yesterday.

Here's more on yesterday:

Jimbob was roleblocked by firepower - Cube (Roleblocker)

Diageo was roleblocked by "Dark Green man" - Unknown (Roleblocker)

Yvonne (jailkeeper) was roleblocked by [No infromation given] - Unknown (Roleblocker)

@Yvonne: Can you give us any more details on how you were roleblocked.

I know Tales is not a roleblocker. I am also not a roleblocker.

So we have Cube and Yvonne as known roleblockers with only Paj, mr-paul and Chairdriver left.

Is that right?

I know that Tales redirects his targets and Diageo is something to do with PMs, I'm guessing he can spy on them.

My stealth spider abilities mean I can't be targeted by other armoured players but I also disrupt trackers - luckily that hasn't backfired on me so far :p

I can steal a power each night for a single use.

Night 1: Nintendohnut - allows me to discover player's powers.

Night 2: Coolness Bears - allows me to reverse track

Night 3: reverse tracked Yvonne, no result came back so I guess that means he wasn't targeted

Night 4: Diageo - allows me to read PMs

Night 5: Tales - allows me to randomly redirect a player

Thankfully Tales is still alive which means he can back me up. Tales targeted me on night 1 so he at least didn't kill that night. He must be an armoured player because I was able to smash through his ice path and reach my own target.

I know Tales is not a roleblocker. I am also not a roleblocker.

So we have Cube and Yvonne as known roleblockers with only Paj, mr-paul and Chairdriver left.

Is that right?

I know that Tales redirects his targets and Diageo is something to do with PMs, I'm guessing he can spy on them.

My stealth spider abilities mean I can't be targeted by other armoured players but I also disrupt trackers - luckily that hasn't backfired on me so far :p

I can steal a power each night for a single use.

Night 1: Nintendohnut - allows me to discover player's powers.

Night 2: Coolness Bears - allows me to reverse track

Night 3: reverse tracked Yvonne, no result came back so I guess that means he wasn't targeted

Night 4: Diageo - allows me to read PMs

Night 5: Tales - allows me to randomly redirect a player

Thankfully Tales is still alive which means he can back me up. Tales targeted me on night 1 so he at least didn't kill that night. He must be an armoured player because I was able to smash through his ice path and reach my own target.

OBJECTION!

I targeted you night one, and you targeted Diageo.

Guess it has now

I was also "attacked with firepower". I thought I'd been redirected to myself and it was a reference to my missiles, but now I'm not so sure.

vote Paj!

you need to character claim right now.

I really did suspect Tales but a tiny bit less seeing he did nothing last night. Funnily enough, the only person I actually completely trust right now is chair, but I feel his analysis of the situation at the moment pretty much reflects mine. I don't like the sound of Peeps' anti tracker powers. Will look into things a bit deeper later on.

With yesterday's Jimbob lynch, there's gotta be a mafia member or two in that list surely? Or maybe they didn't really need to with ReZ putting a vote onto him too. This game has become a lot more urgent, since yesterday's day phase we have lost 3 townies and a mafia member.